It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea Anomaly, Atlantis, and Underwater Alien Bases Why Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Baltic Sea Anomaly, Atlantis, and Underwater Alien Bases | Mysteries of the Ocean vol. 1

Like the Hubble before it, the James Webb Telescope has given us images of deep space that challenge our view of the universe; and our place in it.

Every day we discover new galaxies, stars, and planets. Some of these discoveries can even exceed our own imaginations.

But we spend so much time exploring the heavens that it's easy to forget about the mysteries right here at home.

70% of the Earth's surface is water. Arthur C. Clarke famously said: "How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is clearly Ocean".

As of 2023, less than 25% of the sea floor has been mapped. Less than 10% of the ocean has been explored.

In that tiny amount of exploration, we've found things that defy logic and challenge history — sunken cities, ancient monuments, and objects that look like they're from another world.

The more we explore, the more we realize we know nothing about what lies beneath the waves.

More people have walked on the moon than have visited the deepest parts of the ocean.

So, with all due respect to space, the *real* final frontier is the sea.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 12 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Watched this last night and enjoyed it very much. I really hope he does cover that whole 4chan story about the underwater bases. I personally don't believe it but like the host of TWF, never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 12 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

As of 2023, less than 25% of the sea floor has been mapped. Less than 10% of the ocean has been explored.

In that tiny amount of exploration, we've found things that defy logic and challenge history — sunken cities, ancient monuments, and objects that look like they're from another world.

There's a reason we haven't explored the Oceans...

One, there was something down there that made NASA say "mmmmmmm nah, we're going to look up and try to get the F off this planet instead."

Mainly though, is history. Our global puppeteers have spent way too long chiseling away, hiding, lying, and rewriting history. It's hard enough to silence people and suppress findings on land that completely destroy our mainstream narrative of the history of people and civilizations... They don't need more waves of history breaking discoveries from the depths. We've already wrote our past, convinced everyone that we are the only timeline of people, and that ancient people were dumb. Except when they weren't. And only dumb about certain things. And only sometimes.

The only thing people will find in the Oceans are ancient cities, advanced technology, "dinosaur" fish and creatures that don't fit the timeline, aliens (or strange terrestrial beings) and the missing Malaysia flight.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

another reason to add to your list...

There's nothing in it for them. "them" being the ones that would finance any efforts to explore. Sadly our efforts to learn are hampered by greed. If there's no gain for those putting up the funds, there's no activity

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

edit on 1/12/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Normally i would not opt to play the OP Video as it reeks like 'click bait' ... but i feel like this ATS member filters/screens things about the way i do

galaxy superwave, solar micro Nova cycles... previous advanced civilizations on Planet Earth

'They Live' reptilian sub-culture in charge of the matrix we Humans exist in----

several epochs of cosmic water deluges to account for the present 70% ocean/ 30% land planet surface landscape...

that's my minds eye views

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The under water ferris wheel that had apparently been witnessed many times is interesting.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

...at around the 26;00 mark...the video stated a undersea exploration facility, mostly robot operated, was charged with completely disintegrating a usa military vehicle, somehow

i never heard of this act before... coincidently, last week i postulated that ufo's elect to dematerialize & convert into Dark matter (outside of Galaxy limits)

eerie

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada
a reply to: StudioNada

...at around the 26;00 mark...the video stated a undersea exploration facility, mostly robot operated, was charged with completely disintegrating a usa military vehicle, somehow

i never heard of this act before... coincidently, last week i postulated that ufo's elect to dematerialize & convert into Dark matter (outside of Galaxy limits)

eerie

I could buy in to the part where the automated underwater facility uses local resources to build single-task "machines/craft" and then disassembles them for raw materials once said task is complete.

Very efficient and might explain why so many sightings of craft are of such different shapes, sizes and varieties
edit on 12-1-2024 by Raptured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Not impressed with this episode.

What does Atlantis have to do with the Baltic Sea anomaly?

Second, he claims to debunk the Baltic Sea anomaly - but he doesn’t.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Not impressed with this episode.

What does Atlantis have to do with the Baltic Sea anomaly?

Second, he claims to debunk the Baltic Sea anomaly - but he doesn’t. More research needs to be done there.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
First time I finally got to watch the show. Not much I haven’t already read about but interesting anyway. Didn’t care much for hecklefish

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Another great video, Sky. I really enjoy The Why Files.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainCrapPants

Aww man, I proudly wear my hecklefish t-shirt...

I like the Why Files, but I also realize that it's not the last word on things. I've seen many examples of AJ saying things that are just not so. Makes me wonder about his sponsors...

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Why Files seems like a psyop. it's a debunking channel disguised as a conspiracy theorist channel. I'm not saying they are debunking anything, just saying they will spend 99% of the episode telling you about a conspiracy then the other 1% will be about why it's not true but never presents any evidence as to why it's not true.

nobody wonders how a channel went from nothing to 3 mil subscribers in under 3 ish years in the conspiracy theory space?

nobody notices how they use a goldfish as the sidekick? if you don't see the subtle jab towards conspiracy theorists claiming they have a short attention span then I dunno what to tell you. maybe they're right lol

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Definitely not a psyop.
The host of the show (AJ) has worked in television before, before WF on YouTube -- and he's a legitimate good dude. I've worked with people that have worked with him on a few projects as well as a well-known reality TV show (mostly crew, some cast)

He is genuinely curious about these topics and developed a brilliant way to "Devil's Advocate" his own "viewpoints" for the show by way of Hecklefish. You'll notice his opinion on some things isn't set in stone.

And he isn't taking jabs at conspiracy researchers.
The fact that he researches the subjects of his videos before he posts them and before making any claims regarding their validity should tell you that he _IS_ a conspiracy researcher and those jabs are just sarcasm and humor.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenTame

I agree with your assessment of the Why Files. I see what you're saying about Hecklefish being the devil's advocate. You make some good points. Side note: I proudly wear a Hecklefish t-shirt and my family regularly plays "Go Hecklefish" (the shirt and deck of cards from the Why Files store).

top topics

join