It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stormberger Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It has been quite a while since I recall this being discussed.

Chose a few lines, that describes today, exactly, as in our lifetime. To a "T", certainly that's my opinion, of course.

This is something most should be interested in, especially if have not read or heard it before. Very uncanny;

Matthias Stormberger, the cow herder at Rabenstein, Germany, had some remarkable visions of the future in 1830. Mathias Lang is also known as Stormberger in some prophecy circles. Lang was illiterate and had no education, yet he predicted many things like airplanes, telephones and much more. He lived in Bavaria between 1753 to 1820. He made the following predict before World War One:

“When women walk around in pants, and men have become effeminate, so that one will no longer be able to tell men from women, then the time is near.”

“There will be weapons totally new. In one day, more men will die than in all the previous wars. The battles will be accomplished with artificial weapons.”

The Stormberger Prophecy

That's describing the current world.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Cannot hide from this reality. Part of the contract in being born is that you will die one day. As for when, how and what mess that leaves, the universe is watching.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 1/11/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Lots of information and details in those prophecies, so it should be easy to identify these events as they occur.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"Religious faith will decline; priests will not be respected; people will be intent only on eating and drinking; there will be many immensely rich people and large amounts of paupers; great wealth will not endure long, for the red caps will come. People will hide in forests and many will go into exile. After this civil conflict and general clearing, people will love each other as much as previously they hated one another.”

Red caps 2024!

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Axemom

Definitely not spam you dolt.

You are the one spamming, by visiting my threads and posting spam!

Go on now, and read the definition of spam, and stop being a troll.
edit on 11-1-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is Catholic prophecy. I have lot of books on Catholic prophecy and haven't heard of this. I googled around and can't find anything on this and can't find any bishop statement on what the Church has declared on Matthias Stormberger as to authenticity. Do you have anything?

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
SPAM Removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here is a previous ATS thread on him/the prophecies. It seems the seer could neither read, nor write, so there is really no way to verify if any of it was true or not. It was all verbal, passed on to others who supposedly documented it.

The most accurate prophecies ever...

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LandofEnchantment

This is the case with these common people who become known for prophecy. Poor uneducated people by most standards and often illiterate, they are usually living alone away from the community. Baba Vanga and Mother Shipton are two of these types of prophets and are a good example of how unreliable their quoted prophecies can become over time.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I found this website that lists a bunch of modern prophecies and provides tons of source links when verifying the sources and determining fulfillment. See the link below . . .

prophecyindex.org...

new topics

top topics

join