It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to Lloyd Austin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
According to NBC News, the official narrative is that Lloyd Austin was AWOL from his duties this past week because of prostate cancer, for which he underwent prostate surgery.

NBC News

WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was diagnosed with prostate cancer in December and developed complications from a minimally invasive procedure he underwent to treat and cure it, officials from Walter Reed National Military Center officials said Tuesday.

The complications are what led to Austin being admitted to Walter Reed on Jan. 1, and eventually, the intensive care unit. Austin remained in the hospital on Tuesday.

The Pentagon took three days to inform the White House and key defense officials about Austin's hospitalization...

I guess there is always a first time but I have never heard of, and can not imagine someone going to the ICU for prostrate complications, but maybe so.

Anyway, this guy posits the proposition or conspiracy that Loyd Austin may have been injured in a Russian Kinzhal strike while he was conducting a clandestine NATO briefing in Ukraine on or around the 2nd of January, roughly around the same date he supposedly experienced the so-called prostrate complications. Why would his mysterious absence be the result of a simple medical condition? I can't comprehend the logic behind that. Why wasn't his chain of command, the president, and Congress not notified of his incapacity? Maybe there is another, more logical, or not, reason for his absence. This guy thinks Austin may deserve a Purple Heart?

Austin Was Wounded In Kyiv.

edit on 9-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Post-surgical swelling and infection are possible with any surgery.

Perhaps Secty Austin suffered from post-surgical swelling that lead to a blockage of some type; given the the location of the prostate, removal of the gland might have resulted in a blockage of the urethra due to localized swelling. A very painful, and dangerous condition.

However, given his extended stay in the ICU, my money is on a post-surgical infection with the possibility of sepsis.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The biggest question is why it took so long for anyone to notice him missing? Think about it. No meetings. No briefings. No interaction with who he was supposed to be advising and taking instructions from. No notice by those he was supposed to be leading.

Kind of insignificant of an office holder in my opinion.

Or was it like you said, they only say he was missing. Complications, something they don't want to talk about about, may be the reason for making up a story.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I keep seeing this pop up.

Does there exist any evidence to suggest Austin was in Ukraine?

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Loyd Austin may have been injured in a Russian Kinzhal strike while he was conducting a clandestine NATO briefing in Ukraine on or around the 2nd of January, 

That's impossible as experts knew already in early 2022 that Russia would run out of missiles within weeks. "Experts" knew this repeatedly since then which means the number of Russian missiles has actually been negative for a long time... or something. /sarcasm

I hope it's true.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Loyd Austin may have been injured in a Russian Kinzhal strike while he was conducting a clandestine NATO briefing in Ukraine on or around the 2nd of January, 

That's impossible as experts knew already in early 2022 that Russia would run out of missiles within weeks. "Experts" knew this repeatedly since then which means the number of Russian missiles has actually been negative for a long time... or something. /sarcasm

I hope it's true.

Russia is now reported to be using NK ballistic missiles to strike Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I can already see the headlines: "Austin hit by NK ballistic missile - Biden shakes fist at Pyongyang, cancels 2024 elections!"

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Post-surgical swelling and infection are possible with any surgery.

However, given his extended stay in the ICU, my money is on a post-surgical infection with the possibility of sepsis.

I believe that is what is being reported.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Don't fall for these "official" reports. All the MSM is doing is supplying a list of "rule this out". Everything reported did not happen. ☢️❌

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Austin is seventy, any kind of surgery can become complicated when you get old. It takes longer to heal. I would guess that a person in his job would be held in the hospital for longer to make sure he heals properly. They won't allow us to stay in the hospital because of insurance limitations, but he most likely gets the best of healthcare in his position. Walter Reed hospital is one of the best. I doubt if any of us would be even allowed to go visit someone there.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This article was posted a few days ago:

Russian Claim: Austin Dead In Ukraine

Interesting with what has happened since the article was written.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

all that needs to happen is for Austin to show himself and this one is debunked.

Didn't anyone learn anything from the Paul Pelosi fiasco when secrets lead to speculation that he was having a homosexual love affair?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Russia also claims a bunch of NATO officers dead in attacks too. That was published two days after it was announced he was in the hospital, so it's easy to make claims like that.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

This is a conspiracy site after all.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

And when he steps out in front of a camera, this will be debunked. Till then, it's suspect.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Bad intestinal issues. Cancer could have spread, as it likes to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

But answer me this. Why didn't he inform his chain of command that he was incapacitated and not able to perform his sworn duties? Why?

The guy in the video thinks he may be suffering from intestinal lead poisoning.

edit on 10-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The JCS were notified Monday, and sat on it until Wednesday.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

On January 8th, well after the fact? Zap, I admit I know very little concerning this and at this point care even less. I'm too old to give much of a rat's ass anymore. I just posted the video for people to ruminate over. I'm old and single now and have nothing better to do with my time.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

No, CJCS was told Monday that he was transported to the hospital. Instead of informing anyone, he sat on it. Deputies were told they were helping him, but he was working from home, they were simply taking up some slack.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join