It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to Lloyd Austin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I had an aunt who COULD NOT tell the truth about just about anything, so help her God, and I perceive this government to be no different than she was. She was a habitual, compulsive liar who got her kicks out of telling lies. She figured if she lied and someone, anyone believed it, she was one up on a fool. Her lies were her entertainment.

I don't believe a word from this government's mouth at this point.

We, as a nation, are in a sad, pitiful state at this point.
edit on 11-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

I'm in full retreat to the home front, battening down the hatches, manning the ramparts, and locking and loading. Screw what happens outside my gate at this point.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I don't believe a word from this government's mouth at this point.

I get that. My first thought with this event was something similar to President Eisenhower getting some official 'dental work' when signing the greada treaty.

Maybe it is all legit this time as Lloyd Austin is jabbed and boosted on this mRNA tech and going through some serious cancer issues? After a few days in ICU, I don't see him jumping back into the job too quick, if at all? Time will tell.

With the timing of it, maybe Lloyd lost the fight on releasing the Epstein documents and in recovery mode? The courts said they would, got delayed a little, starting to drip out.

Whatever it was, not good for team O'Biden.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Being Secretary of Defense is a tough job. Most of the military is apolitical. Don't care about the details, but having that right to vote is worth fighting for. As a betting man, General Milly was better read in to the progress of Bio & Nano warfare on full spectrum dominance.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

edit on 1/11/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

This wasn’t from the government, this was pieced together by private parties, and the few decent media sources about military matters.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
SPAM Removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
the man was running scared that he 'became expendable' with prostrate cancer determination

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join