It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Finally Killed My Wife

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My Deepest Sympathies on your loss. 47 years with your best friend is not very common these days. it sounds like she was one heck of a gal.
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss, and I realize your sense of futility in understanding the exact cause of her death. I lost my wife to pancreatic cancer, thirteen years ago, and the operations and chemo that they put her through actually killed her before the cancer could have.

We can only hope for a revolution in medicine as well as the proper education of the medical establishment, to ensure that those unfortunate enough to develop these diseases are given the best possible chances for survival.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What a beautiful (and sounds like a very talented) woman! I am so sorry for this huge loss!! I can't even fathom losing my husband and we've only been married for 15 years. Can't even guess what that loss would feel like after nearly 50 years. I am utterly suspicious of all medical professionals and ill tell you I believe they murdered my mother so maybe I am biased.

I have no idea how things work in Canada, but I've heard about all the pro-euthanasia for any reason that is going on up there and it would not surprise me in the least if there was some nefarious action going on behind the scenes with the delay in your wife's care. They say never attribute to malice what can be explained by ignorance however when there is money involved, especially deep pocket government money I am way more inclined to believe malice. You guys look like such a fun couple, what an absolute travesty.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

So sorry for your loss. You've lost half of your soul with her gone.
Prayers to you and your family.
May you find the justice and peace for your heart my friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You and your wife's SPIRIT (the real you!) are stronger and more mature now, than before the years of soul-testing trauma commenced. After reuniting back home (in Heaven) you can journey together again in human, or some other form, if you wish. The universe is yours.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Sorry for your loss.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Looks liek negligence to me. Sorry for your loss Bob. su e them.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Like some others have sayed allready, Trudeau goverment is a death cult , they pushed all the DEATHVAX™ ,wanted to ramp up assisted suicide.....=creating and boostin culture where it is "new normal " to kill people . Death by medicine / negligence.

I read again the OP....a horror story . I hope you have strenght to recover from this Bob
edit on 7-1-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I am so very sorry for your loss.

May your grief lead you to peace and understanding.

Know that I am praying for you and yours.

RIP to your lovely departed.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:00 AM
link   
That is very troubling news to read. You will do what must be done for the honor of your beautiful wife.

Please allow yourself time, to breathe. Give yourself the time to work through all the emotions you are in and will have. May peace be with you during this time.

May anything you pursue regarding her death ring loud like a bell for more than just on a humble website. Mal practice or neglect, Her story must be heard!

I will pray for you and your dog and children for peace and that each passing day opens more clarity and hope to come as swift as a hurricane is strong but, as gentil as a falling leaf for your family.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'm so sorry, Man.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Sorry to hear this. May your wife rest in heavenly peace.

--Cav

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss Bob.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So sorry for the loss of your lovely wife Bob,

my condolences to you and your family.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I know there is nothing that can be said to help, but I'm truly sorry to hear about this and that you and your family are going through this. My condolences

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Horrible care.

I cried reading this.

Your love for her is beautiful.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss.
I hope you can find peace through all of this.
I wish you well and hope you are successful in your search for justice.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

There are no words I can say, Dave. This is one of the
few times they don't work or help.
I thank you for sharing everything about you two here.
The leash is now our conscience.

edit on 1/8/2024 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I cannot get through the OP without tearing up.
I am so sorry for your losses.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

seeing the support from the family here doesn't surprise me at all. Just reassures me that there is a great reason many stick around here for years.

Dave, I'm not sure what's going on with you, but I'd like to offer what little advice might be prudent. Please take a little time to digest everything, and don't do anything out of anger without first making a plan as you have done all your life. I worry about you as I think of what I would do in your situation. If you need anything I can help with, just holler. I pray for you to heal in due time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join