It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly indicating potential integration ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
I can only speak for myself and all my unvaccinated friends, but we spent hundreds of thousands partying in Mexico when the US banned us.
The US must have lost billions in external revenue during their ridiculous vaccines mandate...Mexico made lots!🤣

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

You n me? See...you got to party! Biggest take away? Vax are both. Bad and good. Deadly and lifesaving. Either, or ..even maybe.

Saves a life, takes a healthy teen. Life has no guarantees..

You do whatever YOU feel is right for your family
As a medical professional...I'm telling you: let no one mandate anything for you. You do you, that's fine.

God bless u n yours...MS
edit on 12234831America/ChicagoMon, 25 Dec 2023 12:02:48 -060002202300000048 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh gosh I never have let anyone mandate anything for me, certainly not an experimental vaccine given emergency powers release, and immunity from prosecution for the manufacturers!!!

I always do me buddy, and it was obvious back in 2020 that covid was only killing the same people flu killed...I purposely visited friends to catch covid then, and help them.

I caught it, no worse than flu, and for that reason I'll continue trusting my immune system for colds/flu/covid - if I get old or fat/unfit I may consider the vaccines, but I doubt it!

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Amazing how excited the brainwashed become, isn't it?

Imagine if the only vaxs that DIDN'T kill were the placebos...

It's comical, even though it shouldn't be.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
butwhatabout the non mRNA vax? 😀

In today’s Health Alert, another COVID-19 vaccine has been approved by the FDA. Novavax’s updated shot is a more traditional vaccine and provides an option to mRNA vaccines.

Vid says 'those who didn't have mrna shots [or none at all] are eligible...' So it's a mopping up exercise. Perhaps merely to reduce infection amongst the mrna doubters. But must say it makes my spidey-sense tingle!

Having had only the 2 adenovirus astrazeneca shots in 2020 i'm obvs hoping they lacked the apparntly harmfull effects of mrna vax. But who knows?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

let no one mandate anything for you

Let...mandate....

Oxymoron much?

Other than that, I see your position as ridiculous. You openly admit it's a death lottery, yet you support & promote it. Very weird. As a fellow Christian I am very concerned at your attitude - it is not Christian to advocate a death lottery.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I am a Paramedic. I treat, save lives. And friend? If you are judging me as Jesus is my Savior...then it is you who has the issues, not me.

Call 911. I'll still come save you anyway..

God bless✝️✌️

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Being a paramedic does not add any professional argument to your opinions on vaccines.
I personally know two NHS paramedics who are unvaccinated for covid, it caused some problems for them at the time, 2020.

Both are very pleased they made their choice since (anecdotally) they've been aiding healthy active vaxxed people who've had sudden heart issues since vaccination.

...I'm just glad it was SO obviously only killing unhealthy, old, or obese people, in 2020, that I took my chances and survived the 'nasty cold' twice.
Why get vaccinated for something your body has already beaten lol

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Youre not paying attention: I am not pro vax. Hardly. I have an opinion. It does get uttered when you call us at 911. I cant give it. I dont give it. I shouldnt give it. I treat, save, transport.

Deadly, effective, not so much for some, debilitating, invigorating. Problem causing, issues curing...the very sick, the healthy, young, newborns...the dying. Works, doesnt. Should you, shouldnt you?

Understand this: Ive always told everyone to make your own decisions. We as med professionals...just always have gotten tons of crap and we know it. Its part of the job. My brothers and sisters and I in ER and ER Mang, do our jobs well. And always promote the patient 1st. Not the comp, service...just the patient.

The vax thing you need you fully understand both its sides: its serious. Its bad and good. Saved my life. Just me. No discussion. And if going a lot of places worldwide, youre getting them too...or youre not going.

Alister Crowley had said "Do what though wilt". I agree in regards to this. I hold that opinion. Let no one mandate or make you do anything. You "do what you wilt" in regards to you and yours. I respect that. Either or...

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join