It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do FEMA Camps Really Exist and if yes Why Arent the Illegal Migrants being Housed There?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Waterglass

FEMA is for...for us, not them. Why don't YOU volunteer for FEMA? Thought so...no clue.

FEMA/ D. Homeland Sec
1st Responder
FEMA-Region 2 South
Wayne County, Mi

High way us, low way them. Either way the round up is coming.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Trump happened.

a reply to: Disgusted123

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Are trailer parks considered FEMA camps now?

Only single wides...

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I dont thump a bible nor tote a gun nor am I a MAGA man.

Well at least have a baseball bat...lol

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The only evidence I've seen from satellite imagery of these alleged FEMA camps have been small installations the the middle of nowhere that are most likely infrastructure stations with on-site living for the operators.

I have never seen anything remotely resembling a complex designed to handle a large population and I really hope ya'll are just playing hypothetical scenarios to pass the time and engage in personal fantasies because these complexes simply do not exist anywhere in America.

If you have satellite imagery and can prove me wrong by all means post it here and we can get to real analytics and down and dirty analysis and so forth but right now this is just a chit chat thread and based on nothing more than speculative rumors.

Sorry to be Captian Buzzkill but back during Jade Helm I was very upset that the Lizards didn't suddenly start appearing in Walmarts connected by secret underground tunnels and military supply lines and I'm getting really tired of having my dreams dashed.
edit on 12/24/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: texas thinker

The problem with biological weapons is there always needs to be a backdoor. A "perfect" bioweapon would kill all of humanity and you're overlords couldn't have that. Though if you are a lizard then that's always a possibility. : )

Then the other problem is lethal viruses tend to die out. The natural inclination for them is to evolve into less and then non-lethal forms. A successful virus is the non-lethal one that's been living in your junk DNA for thousands to millions of years.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

Oh dear! I don't think you've thought it through. The black star is already on your file. You've proved yourself a "trouble maker" with your posts on ATS. Or didn't you think that they've never looked at them. Your names on the list.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The black star is already on your file. You've proved yourself a "trouble maker" with your posts on ATS

Merry Christmas !

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Hardly...and what color is the sky in your world?

Here's an idea! Why not volunteer for FEMA in your community?

Again....thought so. Not a "saver"... but one needing rescue....

Contact: ready.gov for info...your community needs you. Thnx.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I own a GAMO pellet gun. Its called the Whisper as it shoots .177 pellets and has a silencer. I bought it in 2012 as I have squirrel issues.

After 1000's of shots it still can put a pellet through pressure treated 3/4" plwood at 75' within a 3" diamter target. It also has a scope. All for $129!

So if SHTF we can eat squirrel, crows and vultures

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So if SHTF we can eat squirrel, crows and vultures

I have 40 years of military experience, so you know what I have.

To be honest, if you have enough to last 6 months then you are most likely good. Much of that would be to run 50-pound rice bags and maybe beans. We eat rice in my house so having 5 to 7 bags is good and you just cycle through them when you buy a new bag it goes to the back. White rice is also good for 20 years if stored well, the same as beans. I also have a good amount of freeze dry meat that is good for the rest of my life...lol

The reason I suggest 6 months is because you will want to bug-in at first and after that, if you have not connected with a larger group then you are in deep crap. Also, don't live in a big city, I live 20 minutes outside of one and that puts me right in a good place to not be stuck. If I was in a big city I would have enough supplies to bug-in for a few months at least as people go crazy and after that most will be dead.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes to rice as flour is no good and in the South it gets loaded with bugs that are already in the flour as manufactured. Were away from the city of Columbia, SC but in a bad upscale lilly white neighborhood.

Its loaded with drug traffickers, kid diddles, swingers and worse. We are buiilding 17 miles away in a safe and secure neighborhood.

Hope to get out of here in 2024.

I can hunt, fish and other. I also use game Trail Cams for security backup to my primaries. Tatacam @ $150 each. NOT cheap.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Probably 10 years ago there was a state by state Fema camp list. I lived in Michigan and was laid off. I visited all the sites listed and pretty much nothing to be found just a couple of abandoned prisons and other buildings. Nothing to put people securely in. So in the 19 I think there was a couple that maybe could be made to house people but mostly nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is indeed a camp at Marseille Illinois. It can be accessed by a river or creek on the south side. It is there. Stacked high with those plastic boxes and a lot of other stuff, including a UN Guard post and gate. I saw this back in 2000. Whether or not it is still there, I do not know.

I do know how to get there though.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Why should anyone "volunteer" for a government agency?

They get loads of taxpayer money. On top of that, FEMA is a joke a majority of the time, no different than the TSA.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yes, and because that would make sense. Our government NEVER, ever does anything if it makes sense. That's rule#1.

Second, that would make sense, and be more cost effective, which again the government NEVER, ever does. See rule#1.

Lastly, if the fedgov filled those REX84 pdf Camps with illegals, where would the fedgov put all the Americans they plan on detaining...?

Certainly not in the underground cities the fedgov and elites built for themselves. No, that's for Top Officials only and essential workers for Continuity of Government.

We the People, are on our own. There is no Cavalry coming to the rescue. Be your own Cavalry, and stockpile your logistics, but not all in one basket.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

edit on 25-12-2023 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you and all your family.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe the Feds could transfer the operation of a few of the camps near sanctuary cities to the cities just to handle the overflow.

It would be a way of looking the other way.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

So , a Wuess then ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join