It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do FEMA Camps Really Exist and if yes Why Arent the Illegal Migrants being Housed There?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just thought I would ask as many writes on ATS and on the internet about FEMA camps along with tents, coffins and other supplies.

So IMO are all those writes about FEMA camps all bull sheep as its many Democrats in Power who are now bitching about those Illegal Migrants trashing their cities and using up resources.

FEMA Camp Conspiracy Theory

At the end of the day IMO FEMA camps are all bull sheep as they would be in temporary use today to house those 100,000's of hikers who want to be here in the USA.

So what you think

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The kids are getting round up in some previous Walmart facilities:

allegedly: Child Sex Trafficking Super Center in the World (Largest Internationally)

As for when the FEMA camps get involved, a bit of a worry with all their body bags.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Your thought has merit here as I also think some national Not For Profits are also in the trafficing ring.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The illegals get 5 star hotel rooms at our expense.

The FEMA camps are only for the gun totin' bible thumpin God fearin' Right Wing Muricans.

AKA you and me.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Are trailer parks considered FEMA camps now?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Not unless they reclassified them. Last I heard the official designation was Tornado Magnet.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

FEMA is for...for us, not them. Why don't YOU volunteer for FEMA? Thought so...no clue.

FEMA/ D. Homeland Sec
1st Responder
FEMA-Region 2 South
Wayne County, Mi

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's hard to make a decision without hard evidece as to what really goes on int he camps I guess a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Wasn't the topic of FEMA death camps all the rage about a decade ago here on ATS? Obama was going to take everyone's guns, declare martial law, and round up millions, if I recall.

Were or were we not all supposed to be in those "millions" of plastic caskets by now?

According to some of the experts from back then, we all should be in labor camps or dead by now.

And it'll be interesting to see if in another decade, I can come back an make a few remarks about the Covid vaccine and how it didn't kill me and the tens of millions some here keep predicting.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
At the end of the day IMO FEMA camps are all bull sheep as they would be in temporary use today to house those 100,000's of hikers who want to be here in the USA.
The migrants are still technically illegal. If they were in the custody of the Federal Government, they might get deported.

There's nothing about claiming aslylum that obliges the US to house them especially when they are from several countries away.

The point of shipping them to NY and Chicago is those cities have pledged not to cooperate with immigration law.
edit on 23-12-2023 by Solvedit2 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The FEMA camps were real, just an ingredient of a larger plan . But it turns out Cov-19 wasn't as deadly as planned so they will be saved for the next Chinese lab "accident"

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The FEMA camps are only for the gun totin' bible thumpin God fearin' Right Wing Muricans.

^^ THAT.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit2

I think the Democrat plan is let them sleep in the streets and freeze em outta here.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

It sure was. My next thread will be does ET the alien prefer white or dark meat and is that why our borders are open as white meat is dry like a turkey breast.

So the NWO wil interbreed all

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: texas thinker
The FEMA camps were real, just an ingredient of a larger plan . But it turns out Cov-19 wasn't as deadly as planned so they will be saved for the next Chinese lab "accident"

let's wait for Summer 24. if the election isn't looking good the Democrats will roll out Covid 23.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I dont thump a bible nor tote a gun nor am I a MAGA man.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

AKA you and me.

You get internet access from your FEMA camp? Nice!

Fiber?

Hows the food?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: texas thinker

It will not be the Chinese and a Fauci type next time.

Bill Gates is very perturbed C19 fell apart.

GeOrGiA gUiDeStOnEs, anyone?

I get the feeling Bill Gates seriously wants to take over the world. He's doing too much and says it's in the name of Safety and Security of humans.

Block out the sun, put barrier poles in the ocean, slip people soft Peter.... he already has control of government, military, medical care, indoctrination facilities, and law enforcement with Macrohard software on everything.

Yeah, he reached that point of feeling untouchable and above reproach three decades ago, just imagine where his mind wanders to these days.

And I believe Bill had something to do with McAfee's fall and demise.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What’s funny is, this was one of the topics that first brought me to ATS around 08. While the evidence is sort of hit or miss, I do know that there were two government programs that seemed related to this. I think they were Rex84 and Cable Splicer. Please correct me if I’m wrong I’m just going off what I remember from my deep dives.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

edit on Sat Dec 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join