It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Viruses are Manmade and Did Not Evolve on this Earth Naturally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway
The CIA has been using information to control us within this society for longer than you could imagine. It likely started with word of mouth, but evolved into manipulation of information by newspaper in 1704. This worked for a while, but as the population grew the CIA needed a more effective way to spread mass propaganda to people. Thus, the radio was invented in 1896, and information control was streamlined to everyone’s living room. Now, I ask you people, do you know what was “discovered” immediately before the radio was invented? Viruses.

A new common enemy was needed to keep people in fear, thus viruses were invented, or discovered. They pumped the information of this new deadly pathogen to the masses through radio. Now, what came immediately after the invention of viruses? And don’t fret, we will get to the point of this chapter. On why viruses were invented, rather than discovered.

Immediately after viruses and radios were invented, the United States began requiring all children to attend schools (around 1900) so they could ensure the majority of the population knew exactly the same things regarding life and the biological sciences. And yes, of course, students were taught about viruses. Now let’s jump to the definition of bIology, people. The study of living things. Do you know the ONLY non-living entity studied in biology? Viruses. They are the only entity within the field of biology that is not actually alive. Viruses are not on the tree of life. The majority of scientists will affirm that they are not considered living. They did not evolve from natural processes.

Why aren’t they considered alive? Because all living things require independent energy production and more importantly, movement. All living things can move and produce energy on their own. All of them. Viruses cannot produce energy on their own and cannot move on their own, which all other living things can do. Therefore, they are not alive. So, does that seem suspicious to you all yet? Why is this one non-living entity studied in biology when biology is the study of living things? Does it seem peculiar that there are no other entities like viruses on Planet Earth? That’s because they didn’t evolve here naturally, people. But we will dive further.

Most viruses inject their DNA into a host cell. But keep in mind people, for a virus to eject any DNA it must be able to move. It must have working parts that it can move on its own. And you need energy to move those working parts. If it can’t move, it cannot “eject” its DNA as the virologists will tell you it does. Look up bacteriophage viruses really quick.

youtu.be...

Do you see its legs? Those legs bend when it ejects its DNA. Now how is that possible? Viruses cannot move. It’s a fact. They cannot bend their legs. I’m sure you’ve also heard that viruses “hijack” cellular machinery, right? How, people? How can they “hijack” machinery if the laws of physics and nature say that viruses CANNOT move on their own. They are not capable of hijacking cellular machinery.

Now for the fun part. You are all probably wondering about all of the illnesses viruses cause and all of the death, right? Well, did you know that virus is Latin for “poison”? That’s because viruses were invented to act like poison. You see, something else was invented around the same time as viruses. Pesticides. A poisonous chemical that can give you all of the symptoms of a viral overload, such as nausea, vomiting, fever, and even death. The pesticide was called DDT and was invented only a couple of years before viruses were discovered. They sprayed it on our food up until about 1975.

Take a look at the polio outbreak for example. Do you know what they sprayed on people to eliminate the polio virus? DDT. They sprayed it directly on people, throughout the towns, and made sure children got a healthy dose too. It comes as no surprise that the symptoms of DDT poisoning are identical to the symptoms of the polio virus. Look it up if you do not believe me. What’s funny is after they banned the use of DDT on our food in 1975, polio was magically eradicated from the US in 1979. Are you making the connection I’m trying to get you to? Does nobody wonder why the common cold and corona are both of the same viral family but one shut down the United States and the other nobody cares about? Because it’s all BS people. If you want to have a “virus outbreak” in the United States, they just increase the number of pesticides on our food. Hence, everyone starts exhibiting viral symptoms.

Don’t forget about malaria, people! No malaria in the United States but it is rampant in parts of Africa and Asia. Do you know what they use to combat malaria spreading in those areas? DDT. The same pesticide that was used in the US during the polio outbreak.Those people are advised to spray it in their homes, on their bed nets, and on their bodies. Guess what? The symptoms of toxic DDT exposure are the same symptoms of toxic malaria viral overload. Go look it up and fact check me.

And don’t come at me with the use of viruses in research and how we can see them under a microscope. People, if viruses are a real thing, then biology did not evolve them. They are a poison created by mankind. If viruses aren’t real at all and have been used to cover up the use of pesticides and their deadly effects since the 1800s, then I also would not be surprised.

So viruses didn't exist 500 years ago?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

Pesticides are generally chemicals designed to control or eliminate pests.

As far as I'm aware the impact of pesticides on viruses can depend on the specific type of pesticide, never mind the target organism and the environment, but most pesticides are not directly aimed at viruses.

Still not quite understanding your assumption however that all viruses are man-made, or how the relationship between pesticides and viruses proves anything of the sort?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

It’s a conspiracy theory.

No, it isn't.
It's made up nonsense with no substance and no supportive evidence.

It's stuff like this that discredits all conspiracy theories and theorists.

I like having a laugh, if you are going to continue posting this sort of stuff at least put it in the LOL Forum.

Why?

Don't you like the introduction in which the CIA has been using information to control us and dates back to 1704 then to 1896. The CIA was founded back in 1947

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kosimir

www.sciencemuseum.org.uk...

It’s not clear who invented the first microscope, but the Dutch spectacle maker Zacharias Janssen (b.1585) is credited with making one of the earliest compound microscopes (ones that used two lenses) around 1600. The earliest microscopes could magnify an object up to 20 or 30 times its normal size.

knowledge is power.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think they called it "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" back then.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Rabies is caused by a virus.
There are clearly documented records of rabies going back at least 4000 years.

As far as I can recall the earliest known virus can be dated back to hundreds of millions of years ago.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You need to show there haven't been any viruses in ancient times and throughout the history of the human species until very recently and when I say very recently I mean the last 250 years which coincides more or less with the beginnings of the industrial revolution.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Rabies is caused by a virus.
There are clearly documented records of rabies going back at least 4000 years.

As far as I can recall the earliest known virus can be dated back to hundreds of millions of years ago.

Viruses are billions of years old and probably they
are older than most types of life we know.
edit on 19-12-2023 by Kosimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

A pertinent question to ponder is what came first viruses or the host organisms?

Kind of along the same to similar line as the old chicken and egg conundrum.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

you admit to having no idea (and maybe your are wrong), but you post it anyway? what's the point? all this insubstantial info madness that soaks our brains day and night will ultimately ruin us - because more and more people are getting dumber and dumber. these kinds of crude theories have always existed, but thanks to the internet, anyone can spread any bull# these days and is sure to find a few people who will spread it even further.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I wondered if viruses occur from faulty genetic replication in organisms. I don't think it would be blind luck though, I would suppose that certain abberrant or perverse ways of existence directly cause the transcription of viruses that take over the host. This would be in association with the idea of demonic possession, whether subtle or overt. A virus, like a demon, tricks the host into thinking it is part of the host. Even schizophrenia is highly correlated to various viral infections.

I wrote more evidence for this assertion here: viruses are the material manifestation of demons
edit on 19-12-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I wondered if viruses occur from faulty genetic replication in organisms.

I think Viruses operate differently when it comes to genetic replication.

Cells come with a complete set of genetic material(DNA/RNA), but viruses lack cellular structure and rely on the host cells of living organisms to replicate.

Which various viral infections do you associate with schizophrenia?

Edit: NV, Toxoplasma is indeed interesting i suppose where schizophrenia is concerned.

Not a virus through but a single-celled parasite.
edit on 19-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

And at the same time as public education for school kids became mandatary, I bet they came out with mandatory 'vaccines'.
It's all malarky and all connected, and the connector being the corrupt governments.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So the CIA invented viruses ?

Explain this.

What was the biggest virus outbreak in history?
The Black Death (1346-1353)

From 1346 to 1353 an outbreak of the Plague ravaged Europe, Africa, and Asia, with an estimated death toll between 75 and 200 million people.

A bit before their time, huh ?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It's made up nonsense with no substance and no supportive evidence.

That's what's called a conspiracy theory.

edit on 19/12/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

DDT spraying on kids in pool and in parks, just as if it's confetti.
Not shocking that Polio appeared soon after.
Very convenient that the government was able to produce a 'vaccine' for a toxin that was banned about at the same time the 'vaccine' came out. Who knows what was in that 'vaccine' at this point?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You had me when you said you had at least as much evidence for your theory as the average ATS thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

By your definition, trees are not living. I have never seen a tree get up and walk to another location. I have never heard of a vehicle hitting a tree that walked onto a road. I have never even considered herding trees to the factory to make them into lumber.

Funny how you have to go to the trees to actually enjoy them or harvest them. Did the CIA make trees too?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So the CIA invented viruses ?

Explain this.

What was the biggest virus outbreak in history?
The Black Death (1346-1353)

From 1346 to 1353 an outbreak of the Plague ravaged Europe, Africa, and Asia, with an estimated death toll between 75 and 200 million people.

A bit before their time, huh ?

The black death was bacterial, not a virus.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

A little troll through history will show the impossibility of what you suggest:

The Americas, although initially inhabited by native populations, were first claimed by Spain, but existed predominantly as separate colonies of England, Spain and France. The English pushed aggressively into Spanish territories, setting up colonies and taking over.

America, as a country, was founded in 1776, with The Declaration of Independence, where the colonies broke away from predominantly English governance/taxation.

In 1803, the new American government bought out the French governed areas in the Louisiana purchase.

The CIA was created on 18 September 1947.

Previous to the existence of the CIA, foreign intelligence in the USA was done by the FBI, which was started in 1908.

The existence of viruses was shown in 1892 in an experiment by Dmitri Ivanovsky, who passed a liquid made from a diseased tobacco plant, through a Chamberland filter too small to allow bacteria through, and then he discovered that the filtered liquid could cause disease in other plants.

This proved that there were things smaller than a bacteria that could cause disease, but at that stage, it was unknown if this was due to a toxin, or some sort of infectious agent.

In 1898, microbiologist Martinus Beijerinck observed that this filtered liquid did in fact replicate in living cells (but not in dead ones) and he gave the name of these new sub-microscopic infectious agents, viruses.

After that, several infectious diseases were identified as caused by viruses using this filter method. These diseases had been previously noted for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

It wasn't until 1931, with the invention of the electron microscope, that viruses could be imaged.

edit on 19-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join