It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Viruses are Manmade and Did Not Evolve on this Earth Naturally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kosimir

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

It’s a conspiracy theory.

No, it isn't.
It's made up nonsense with no substance and no supportive evidence.

It's stuff like this that discredits all conspiracy theories and theorists.

I like having a laugh, if you are going to continue posting this sort of stuff at least put it in the LOL Forum.

Why?

Don't you like the introduction in which the CIA has been using information to control us and dates back to 1704 then to 1896. The CIA was founded back in 1947
That's what they say. Can we believe/trust anything the government says anymore?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway

originally posted by: andy06shake

You're entitled to your opinion zaderamsesholloway.

I'm just wondering how you could possibly come to such a conclusion.

Considering viruses have likely existed for billions of years here on Earth.

Predating the emergence of complex life forms on the planet, including us humans.

I can’t honestly tell you how I arrived at the link between pesticides and viruses. But I’m here now.

Viral diseases have existed before we even knew what a virus was.

And we knew (roughly) what a virus was before we started using pesticides.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

No, it isn't.

I like having a laugh, if you are going to continue posting this sort of stuff at least put it in the LOL Forum.

Why?

Don't you like the introduction in which the CIA has been using information to control us and dates back to 1704 then to 1896. The CIA was founded back in 1947
That's what they say. Can we believe/trust anything the government says anymore?

Is that any sort of validation of implausible theories?

Ignorance IS strength (for some).

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Kosimir

A pertinent question to ponder is what came first viruses or the host organisms?

Kind of along the same to similar line as the old chicken and egg conundrum.

Viruses require a host to replicate them. So definitely, they could not exist prior to their hosts.

Even if they did spontaneously come into existence, they would disappear again within minutes to hours as they broke down chemically.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This seems like an interesting topic.

Sounds like viruses are a kind of smart dust designed to destroy harmful bacteria.

Looks like the various viruses are designed to stick to certain bacterias , release their genetic sequencing or whatever you call it, and destroy the cells infected with certain bacterias.

Generally seems to be a good thing, unless you happen to be infected with too much of the bacteria a certain virus is targeting…

edit on 19-12-2023 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So the CIA invented viruses ?

Explain this.

What was the biggest virus outbreak in history?
The Black Death (1346-1353)

From 1346 to 1353 an outbreak of the Plague ravaged Europe, Africa, and Asia, with an estimated death toll between 75 and 200 million people.

A bit before their time, huh ?

The black death was caused by a bacterium and not a virus.

I suppose the argument it's the same if once claims there haven't been any microorganisms and it's all a creation by the CIA and the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

Really?

I've been in bed with 'flu for a week.

Wouldn't call that a good thing.

edit on 19-12-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

A pertinent question to ponder is what came first viruses or the host organisms?

Viruses require a host to replicate them. So definitely, they could not exist prior to their hosts.

Even if they did spontaneously come into existence, they would disappear again within minutes to hours as they broke down chemically.

Not necessarily true because viruses could have evolved to replicate in cells.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
I wondered if viruses occur from faulty genetic replication in organisms. I don't think it would be blind luck though, I would suppose that certain abberrant or perverse ways of existence directly cause the transcription of viruses that take over the host. This would be in association with the idea of demonic possession, whether subtle or overt. A virus, like a demon, tricks the host into thinking it is part of the host. Even schizophrenia is highly correlated to various viral infections.

I wrote more evidence for this assertion here: viruses are the material manifestation of demons

I think that viruses pre-date anything like ethical issues. When biology was more basic than multicellular organisms. Also, the vast majority of viruses are benign. They aren't all 'only evil'.

Enough for the philosophical speculation, lets speculate on the question of how viruses originated. I believe that biology had gained an organizing methodology which is centered around genomic templates, organizing chemistry of four primary bases, in sequences of three, that code for the production of amino acids.

Now I will ignore the irreducible complexity required to have a cell with all the mechanisms to read write and transform these genomic sequences, as well as metabolize, maintain osmotic pressure with a semipermeable membrane, and eject wastes and take in nutrients. That is getting way too complex and everything is interdependent. So we won't solve that here. We'll just speculate on the origins of viruses.

So, we have these living cells, that need to do all this functionality and are quite fragile. And, lets say, an energetic particle comes in from some nuclear source and bashes straight through this fragile chemical bubble, and lets say it dissects a strand of genomic material and splits off a bit that already has a good chunk of function, but now lacks the capability to replicate on its own. And it makes contact with the ribosome, and out comes a few copies of this small molecule that looks non-foreign to those types of cells, but each one has enough stuff to replicate into another of itself.

In the process, all this junk biochemistry kills its host cell, which ruptures, and is subsequently freed from the cell wall and able to stick to the wall of another cell, where it binds and the cell begins to 'eat it up' because it looks like nutrient.

And suddenly, we have this rogue genomic sequence inside a new fresh cell, just waiting to hit a ribosome and be regenerated into new copies again.

Viola! We have a virus.

edit on 19-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

How long do you think the CIA has been around for?

Did they "do" the Spanish Flu pandemic?

Do they have time travel capability?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No, it isn't.

Why?

No need to believe the government but from a scientific perspective microorganisms have existed much longer than humans. They are billions of years old.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

They can't evolve without replicating. They can't replicate in cells if there aren't any host cells to replicate in.

So, the hosts had to come first.

As an analogue, how many computer viruses were there before there were computers?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

All Viruses are Manmade and Did Not Evolve on this Earth Naturally

Come on. At least try to make the conspiracy believable.
VIrus' are older than humans.
edit on 12/19/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

They can't evolve without replicating. They can't replicate in cells if there aren't any host cells to replicate in.

You don't know how they started.
It's the same question as to what came first the chicken or the egg? Simplistic argument but it isn't because there are many unknowns and mysteries. You may have heard of a unique example of parthenogenesis in crocodiles!

www.cnn.com...

It's not so uncommon in animals. A female animal and part of some species could have made an egg with a viable fetus that became a chicken without the need of the male.
edit on 19-12-2023 by Kosimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am driving so I do not have the time to dig.
But I have been posting about phages for years.
About 15 years ago I had a white paper where Israel had invented a bacteria phage that self assimilated.
On this site somewhere I have shown that these bacteria pages are programmable by providing different bodies.
They are all made up of only 3 parts.
A head/brain, a body and legs.
The YouTube video provided here only brushes up on the bacteriaphages but I can show they are programmable.
They exist and move efficiently where fungus is prevalent as the legs navigate easily in the long fibers of fungi and mold.
The interaction with bacteria is somewhat new to me as seen in the ops video.
But it makes sense from what I know of Hulda Clarke's work.
I look forward to engaging in this thread.
Great stuff.
I believe this is what Gulf War illness was that decimated soldiers from GW1.
They brought it back and infected their sexual partners.
It was fungi related.
You might have just answered a bunch of my hunches.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You don't know how they started.

It's the same question as to what came first the chicken or the egg? Simplistic argument but it isn't because there are many unknowns and mysteries. You may have heard of a unique example of parthenogenesis in crocodiles!

www.cnn.com...

It's not so uncommon in animals. A female animal and part of some species could have made an egg with a viable fetus that became a chicken without the need of the male.

I don't know for sure, but in the case of viruses we can make an educated guess because of their biochemistry. Viruses are really very specific and basic little units.

I did speculate on it here

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No, it isn't.

Why?

No need to believe the government but from a scientific perspective microorganisms have existed much longer than humans. They are billions of years old.

Yes. Soil for instance.
Microorganisms, fungi and bacteria lay dormant in unfertile soil until activated.
Gut microbiology is nearly the same as soil microbiology.
We are dirt eating worms to simplify the argument for example

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Appears some people get quite sickened by viruses and some people don’t.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Appears some people get quite sickened by viruses and some people don’t.

And some thrive on them. Especially online...

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

50 million dead from Spanish Flu.

History wants a word with you:

www.history.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join