It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: quintessentone

I agree, silence him, rather the majority of Muslim communities that do not follow the Jihadist interpretation of their Bible should silence him.

the muslims that don't follow jihad interpretation ain't got the balls to stop them, gaza is a perfect example.
and if they did other arab/ muslim nation wouldn't tolerate them in their countries.

Gazan are the worse example to use as they can be deemed as concentration camp survivors in trauma, living a smidge above the starvation limit.

Muslim Americans are the ones to shut him down. They have the power.
edit on q000000561231America/Chicago5959America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Do you know for a fact that he hasn't been arrested?

My government thinks I am dangerous for owning even a single firearm, but god forbid I go and make a terror threat to the country. You would never see me again. I, and probably my family, would be erased from history

My brain is as clean as the lefts hands are covered in the blood of innocent people.

Did you take your meds today? Take them, now then maybe I'll continue to interact with you.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It looks like the American Muslim communities that don't believe in the Jihadist interpretation of their Bible need to employ cancel culture tactics with this Imam.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

(post by quintessentone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

(post by quintessentone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I have addressed the point, you are trying to defend a terroristic act. We can all see

Can you stay on subject here please

I have been all along, I'm not the one with the wandering mixed up mind.

If that were true you would not constantly say things that have nothing to do with the topic like you just did.

You have one mixed up brain, man.

Please talk about the subject and not attack others.

As I have previously stated, de-platforming is nothing. Its the digital equivalent to "go sit in the corner".

Again, since you did not answer before, where is your evidence that he has not been? Do you know for FACT that he hasn't been?

No?

Move along

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I have addressed the point, you are trying to defend a terroristic act. We can all see

Can you stay on subject here please

I have been all along, I'm not the one with the wandering mixed up mind.

If that were true you would not constantly say things that have nothing to do with the topic like you just did.

You have one mixed up brain, man.

Please talk about the subject and not attack others.

As I have previously stated, de-platforming is nothing. Its the digital equivalent to "go sit in the corner".

Again, since you did not answer before, where is your evidence that he has not been? Do you know for FACT that he hasn't been?

No?

Move along

All the articles I've read so far don't mention him being arrested and jailed.

What research have you done on this topic? Nothing as usual?

Move along and peddle your hate to those that want to listen.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
1. He's right that Islam is not actually peaceful. I've had it with that tripe.

TRUE. He's actually telling the truth. At the same time he's engaging in calls for violence against peaceful people. Nothing is done about it. And the media is silent about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You claim you have read multiple articles, where are they?

You know how to paste links here bud. You can't claim to have read all these things and have no evidence. Not how this works and you know that.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You claim you have read multiple articles, where are they?

You know how to paste links here bud. You can't claim to have read all these things and have no evidence. Not how this works and you know that.

Do your own research and let us know if you find that he has been arrested and jailed, if not, they tell us why.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If he hasn't been jailed it must be a freedom of speech thing. I'm sure he's heavily monitored so maybe they are waiting to see who contacts him.

Sad thing is this kind of speech also causes people to start attacking peaceful(the majority) Muslims.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wikipedia Entry for this guy

His criminal record -

In 2004, Jibril and his father were together tried in Detroit for a total of 42 criminal charges, of the crimes; conspiracy, bank fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, failure to file income tax returns and felon-in-possession of firearms and ammunition.[9] Jibril was convicted and sentenced for these crimes, to six and one half years in a high-security prison, and was subsequently imprisoned at Terre Haute Federal Correctional Complex, from where he was released sometime during 2012.[20] Jibril's Federal Bureau of Prisons inmate locator number was 31943–039.[9]

Just prior to his sentencing, the prosecution provided a memorandum to refute the Jibrils' claims which were aimed at lowering the punishment. In it, they documented how at one point the postman had realized that he was delivering mail addressed to more than 80 different aliases, and how investigators had discovered at his sister's house voter registration cards under alias known to be employed by Jibril. Jibril supported himself and his family members by "systematically destroying... rental properties for the insurance proceeds, and bullying and threatening tenants in the process."[19]

Some indication of how much influence he has in the world - (He DOES have a following)

A survey conducted by The International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Political Violence indicated that approximately 60% of 150 foreign fighters in the Syrian Civil War followed Jibril on their Twitter accounts. His Twitter account has more than 33,000 followers and his Facebook account had over 145,000 likes.[9][27][21]

Jibril was reported to be an influence for terrorists in the United States as early as fall 2014, in which there was a sharia-inspired beheading at an Oklahoma meatpacking plant,[12] and indictment on charges of attempted murder and trying to fund ISIS of Yemeni immigrant pizza-shop manager Mufid Elfgeeh.[28] Elfgeeh later earned 22 years in prison for his troubles, which included efforts to recruit jihadists on Twitter, WhatsApp and on 23 distinct Facebook accounts.[29]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join