It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Mahogani
p.s. You don't have to say Muslim Imam, just Imam is enough. The same way you don't have to say Jewish Rabbi. We know what religion they belong to from their title.

No, I'll keep saying Muslim Imam, Jewish Rabbi, Catholic Priest, Hindu Swami, Buddhist Monk etc etc.
Nothing wrong with it. It's fine.

Redundant, but still ok, ATS Member FlyersFan.

How is it redundant when it informs those that do not know?

Not everyone is up to knowing the terms from all religions.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Muslim Americans are the ones to shut him down. They have the power.

Actually they can't. There holey book says to do that is against there religion. They can lie to an infidel or do anything else all they need to, but they are not to go against another Muslim. The sects do kill each other but within there own sect, that is what there book says.

Not true. There are two minds of interpretation of their Bible and separate sects within that for laws. Most American Muslims are not of the Jihadist persuasion so I doubt this Imam has enough of a following to make a difference nationwide. Now he's on many people's radar so he may have shot himself in the foot.

But it doesn't matter what you say about it. Their book says you are to be lied to in order to further their religion. You can't trust what they say to you, only what they have demonstrated they do.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

[ I doubt this Imam has enough of a following to make a difference nationwide.

He has enough of a following to make a difference WORLD WIDE.
He already inspired a beheading in the states.
And I gave a quote showing he was listened to by jihadis overseas.
Syria I think it was.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

[ I doubt this Imam has enough of a following to make a difference nationwide.

He has enough of a following to make a difference WORLD WIDE.
He already inspired a beheading in the states.
And I gave a quote showing he was listened to by jihadis overseas.
Syria I think it was.

Of course some will listen to him overseas, especially Syria, that's a given.

I can't find any information on this beheading, so provide a source please which directly implicates this Imam.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I can't find any information on this beheading, so provide a source please which directly implicates this Imam.

it's in the link in my last post it's in the quote. don't pretend you didn't see it it's in the qoute.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Already did. Bottom of page 3.
And Krustykrab said he lived near there and remembered the beheading .. middle of page 4.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Already did. Bottom of page 3.
And Krustykrab said he lived near there and remembered the beheading .. middle of page 4.

Wow talk about grasping at straws. The guy that did the deheading was in Oklahoma City, how does that land at this Imam's feet?

Saad Mohammed, director of information for the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, confirmed that Alton Nolen began worshipping at the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City (ISGOC) mosque in May and that he had seen him there several times since. A picture on Nolan's Facebook page shows him attending the mosque on September 5, 2014, nineteen days before the attack. Those who attended the same mosque as Nolen described his behavior as "a little odd" and "weird"; nonetheless, his prior behavior did not raise any red flags. Mohammed stated after the attack that Nolen's actions did not reflect the beliefs of Islam

Nolen's defense attorneys did not dispute that he committed the killings, but contended that he was insane at the time of the crime, offering the testimony of two psychologists who had assessed Nolen.[29] One psychologist diagnosed Nolen with schizophrenia spectrum disorder.[29] A second psychologist, who interviewed Nolen in 2015, said that during her interview, Nolen was controlled and "quite delusional" but still cooperative, telling her that he wanted to be executed and that he had no regrets about his crime.[29][30] She also found Nolen to be intellectually impaired, with an IQ of 69; could only express himself at the level of a "child younger than 7"; and refused to cooperate with his lawyers.[29][30] She concluded that Nolen was insane at the time of the crime.[29] The psychologist said that Nolen had called her an "infidel" and that there was a history of mental illness in his family.[31] Closing arguments were focused on whether Nolen knew right from wrong at the time of the crime—the criteria for the insanity defense.[

en.wikipedia.org...

Show me how the Imam which is the subject of this thread is responsible.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....
Knock off the Tit for Tat.....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

wow. thanks for the research.

one thing that bothers me about this; the media won't touch this story. and a lot of people will look at this and, instead of being outraged at the Imam, will be annoyed with Wiki for publicizing his history.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

. The guy that did the deheading was in Oklahoma City, how does that land at this Imam's feet?

Must have been listening to the Imam online or something. I have no idea.
I don't have the police files. It's just what was reported.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

. The guy that did the deheading was in Oklahoma City, how does that land at this Imam's feet?

Must have been listening to the Imam online or something. I have no idea.
I don't have the police files. It's just what was reported.

Most here have no idea.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If you have parroted any of that right wing conservatives are the most dangerous threat to national security but poo poo this you might be a touch of a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

If you have parroted any of that right wing conservatives are the most dangerous threat to national security but poo poo this you might be a touch of a hypocrite.

What are you talking about?

Someone else mentioned right wing extremists, not me.

The topic now is what is the criteria where free speech becomes extremist hate and incitement of violence speech that would cause arrest and imprisonment?

For both cases, so far neither meet the threshold.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: underpass61

Well I don't know this Imam besides what I've read also. Personally I don't think it's a bad thing that I am not up to date on what a violent rhetoric screeching person is doing on the daily. But, you do you.

I probably know less than you about him, I just think it's hilarious that you had to figure a way to work Trump into this thread.

LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Well considering that's the only way I originally knew of him, what should I have said? Again, as I don't follow White Supremacists, I only heard of him from the outrage associated with the dinner. I since found out more about him and noted those details.

You seem rather hurt about it. My point was there are extremists just this week ramping up inciteful speech all over the dang place. This Imam wants one side gone, Fuentes wants another side gone.

We all better hope that neither side actually does anything.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think it’s safe to say that this guy most likely had a lot of influence on Alton Nolen in Moore,OK. He’s one of the biggest influences on western and Syrian jihadist in the world. Regardless I think it’s a mute observation and only arguing semantics at this point. The imam is all over social media FB, YouTube, X, blogs even had a website for awhile created by his followers. Since OK isn’t necessarily the bastion for Islamic jihadist I’d pretty much guarantee he sought the Imam’s content.

In April 2014, ICSR researchers found that 60 percent of foreign fighters in Syria followed Jibril on Twitter.* Jibril has directly praised Syrian rebels, comparing them to those fighting on behalf of Islam in the religion’s early days. Jibril’s followers have primarily joined al-Qaeda-affiliated groups, but some have joined ISIS as well.* Jibril has been in direct contact with several foreign fighters and families of deceased fighters.* Jibril “bridges the gap” for Westerners who may not understand Arabic, according to Shiraz Maher, one of the study’s co-authors.* Jibril “provides the political and theological justification” and “comfort” to jihadists, according to ICSR director Peter Neumann.* On June 3, 2017, three men killed at least seven people and wounded at least 48 more in an ISIS-claimed terror attack in London. According to British authorities, one of the suspects radicalized by watching Jibril’s videos online.* Jibril’s YouTube page, www.youtube.com... has more than 16,000 subscribers as of June 2017.* Jibril’s Twitter account, @ahmadmusajibril, has more than more than 43,000 followers.* His Facebook page, under the name Shaykh Ahmad Musa Jibril, has more than 240,000 likes, although he has not updated it since July 2014.* A second Facebook page called “Gems of shaykh Ahmad Musa Jibril” is updated more regularly with Jibril’s lectures and videos. The page has more than 15,000 followers.* Jibril also maintains a blog at ahmadjibrilblog.wordpress.com... but it has not been updated since December 2015. Jibril previously ran a now defunct Islamist website, AlSalafyoon.com, which included “fanatically anti-American sermons by militant Islamic clerics,” according to U.S. authorities.* A group of Jibril’s followers created the website www.ahmadjibril.com/, which hosted lectures and articles by Jibril and his students but has not been updated since 2013. Jibril also maintains a blog at ahmadjibrilblog.wordpress.com... but it has not been updated since December 2015. Jibril previously ran a now defunct Islamist website, AlSalafyoon.com, which included “fanatically anti-American sermons by militant Islamic clerics,” according to U.S. authorities.* A group of Jibril’s followers created the website www.ahmadjibril.com/, which hosts lectures and articles by Jibril and his students. As of 2017, the site had not been updated since 2013. The site had been deleted by December 2021. Jibril is the U.S.-born son of Palestinian immigrants.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So this Ahmad Musa Jibril, a Muslim imam who lives in Michigan, is telling his followers that living peacefully in the west is not true Islam. He said that Jihad against the USA and the West is true Islam. He also says that all parents should raise their kids to be martyrs for the 'true' Islam, not the peaceful westernized Islam. Apparently he does this call to Jihad a lot and he actually gets people to listen to him and carry out attacks.

The FBI goes after Catholics praying their rosaries near abortion clinics, but this guy gets a free pass to incite terrorism. Something is just not right about that. Ahmad Musa Jibril lives in the USA and gets all the perks from life here, but wants to destroy it. He's an idiot. But a dangerous one.

Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US

Ahmad Musa Jibril, a Michigan Islamist preacher, has called on American Muslims to wage Jihad against the “infidel West” and declared Muslims in the US should start “normalizing” Jihad. An X account associated with the radical imam shared several clips, including one that labels Joe Biden a “terrorist” for his administration’s policy toward Israel.

“Yes, there is holy war in Islam, it is Jihad. This may be a surprise to many who grew up in the West, especially those who were born or grew up post 9/11, because of the growing number of hypocrites, who are spreading the American-Zionist Islam, and it has nothing to do with Islam, that version of Islam is and Islam that suits the enemies.” “If you can’t raise your child telling him you want him to be mujahid and martyr, then you are the root of the problem.”

Jibril suggested that in the time following the October 7 attack by Hamas terrorists on Israeli civilians, young Muslims should understand that “the infidel West, particularly the US, are the enemies of Muslims.” He also urged Muslim mothers to “nurse their infants with the love of Jihad and the ambition to become a mujahid and a martyr.

Oh dear me. Try living in the UK, where they actually have the numbers now to cause serious problems. Preachers like the one in the OP are common here and nothing is done about it, or at least not very often. Don’t want to offend them you see.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

It's safe to say that I can find no evidence of that guy being influenced by that particular Imam and if you look at his psychological evaluation, the guy was bats**t crazy. So facts do matter.
edit on q000000121231America/Chicago5757America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join