It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Reason Women Have Intense Menstrual Pains During Their Period

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Interesting.
Because some Native American women have old stories of the "moon time" And there are reference in old writings about "the red tent" (more religious in nature)

I believe it was more prevalent in ancient times.
And we were more "In tune" with nature and our surroundings then as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ButterfliesAndPonies
I did the plant based diet for about two years a while back and I did ok on it. I still continued to develop muscle mass and shed some fat. The only thing I will caution against is if you are over forty five monitor your calcium levels, look for white spots in your finger and toe nails, or if they start to go soft and start tearing. You don't want brittleness in the bones in your later years.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ButterfliesAndPonies
a reply to: tanstaafl

lol, but also my experience:
I had horrible pain for many years and now: mostly vegan, more than 2L/per day water&tea = almost zero cramps

sooooooo... nope to your theory

Define 'vegan'. Cocaine and heroin are vegan, as are oreo cookies.

And it isn't just about cramps or the lack of them...

Fertility rates for vegans are extremely poor to non-existent.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: lilzazz

I was told the drugs they put on toilet paper were designed to make women incapable of achieving orgasm.

It's not working...

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

well it is usually b-12 that is causing problems for when people go vegetarian/vegan. I'm only 'part-timer' because I at least have little milk and coffe and cheese sometimes...
and burger at least once per month
lol
I'm an imposter, occasionally at least but ey right 85% or so. majority vegan

a reply to: tanstaafl

lol what?
I am sure you have statistics for people who call drugs nutrition and their fertility rates are hopefully down, right?

any source or anything other than this pure pile of nonsense?
rofl

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

That's like every old religion too!

ispub.com...

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism have all made statements about menstruation and its negative effect on women, leading to prohibitions about physical intimacy, cooking, attending places of worship, and sometimes requiring women to live separately from men at this time.

And all the varying ways indigenous culture has approached it probably. I am sure there were a lot of lodges of the she wolf.

Which is the religion where scripture says, "And during this tempist time, you will learm how to be ever-supportive while simultaneously being the f*ck out of her personal space."

The part I think is myth is the syncing of cycles of closely related women. The PublicMed, WebMD type answers that popped up confirmed this to be "an old wives tale".
edit on 18-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join