It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Health Minister Under Investigation for Murder for Concealing COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I want to see some of the emails. I didn't read through all the pages of this thread because of all the disagreements regarding to vaccinate or not. But I'd like to see some of the emails validating the claims against him. I'm curious as well if other health minister types in other countries were privy to the same negative and secret info regarding Covid19 vaccines, regardless of the manufacturer.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Gradcrop

a reply to: Gradcrop

Will they also be investigating the COVID-19 deniers and super-spreaders who refused to take actions against the disease and encouraged others to do likewise?

You seem to be a vaccine apologist who refuses to admit that these vaccines have caused a range of serious adverse reactions and deaths following vaccine mandates, lies and propaganda, by the mainstream media that pushed the government narratives.

Nobody will be investigating those who refused to get 'vaccinated' and refused to peddle the government narratives and dogma. They are on the right side of history and haven't committed any crimes.

I suppose that the court case will come down to a comparison between the numbers saved by the immunizations, and the numbers harmed by the immunizations.

Already reasonably sound estimates are out that give us a figure for how many lives were saved by the immunizations.

All they have to do is prove that there were more deaths caused by the immunizations and they automatically win the case.

COVID vaccines saved 20 million lives in first year, study says

How many people have died as a result of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If you are referring to the statements spoon fed to us such as “if I hadn’t taken the vaccine my Covid symptoms would have been much worse.”

Then my reply would be “If I had taken the vaccine my Covid symptoms would have been much worse.”

Prove me wrong.

You can’t.

Which shows the complete bullsh!t people will believe and repeat.

But I am not saying that at all. I was basing my responses on pharmacovigilance, published peer-reviewed academic papers, and governmental and medical statistical data.

And I have no personally compiled or generated evidence that could prove you wrong. I can only point at evidence from other parties.

If you cannot provide and demonstrate more credible evidence that supports your opinion, than I have provided that supports mine, then that definitely shows the complete bullsh!t people will believe and repeat.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Will they also be investigating the COVID-19 deniers and super-spreaders who refused to take actions against the disease and encouraged others to do likewise?

never gonna give it up are you
I've never seen someone on the wrong side of the fence so much in denial . Post all the links you want mate the joke is up . People are fully aware Covid-19 was a nothing burger and the Vaccine was well..... Who knows on that front . In the decades to come it will all slowly come out .

SUPER SPREADERS
Don't you recall in the beginning of the " Pandemic " ? All of the Democrat Leadership were calling for people to relax and go out into public everything is fine ......

I am fairly sure that what is happening in Italy does not relate to the US Democratic Party or what they might have done in the early stages of COVID-19.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

never gonna give it up are you
I've never seen someone on the wrong side of the fence so much in denial . Post all the links you want mate the joke is up . People are fully aware Covid-19 was a nothing burger and the Vaccine was well..... Who knows on that front . In the decades to come it will all slowly come out .

SUPER SPREADERS
Don't you recall in the beginning of the " Pandemic " ? All of the Democrat Leadership were calling for people to relax and go out into public everything is fine ......

I am fairly sure that what is happening in Italy does not relate to the US Democratic Party or what they might have done in the early stages of COVID-19.

of course it does mate . It's all connected .

This is Global , This is Coast to Coast Sea to shining sea. A Factory of Hydroxychloroquine Burned down here , A bunch of Ivermectin trials in South America suppressed there .

All of the ivermectin Information coming out of India is suppressed .

The Virus was not Gain of Function Blah blah blah

It was Bats Blah blah blah .

Joe Rogan is a Nut blah blah , Dr Peter Mccullough is a nut , Dr Robert Mallone is a nut Conspiracy theorist blah blah blah blah

Give it up mate move on to something else , you are wasting your time .

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

What is really intriguing is the way you try to whitewash the wrongdoings and actions taken of the various governments around the world, excusing and justifying the use of some failed medical products, and gaslight anyone who doesn't accept the official narratives that have been debunked. Not only various vaccines have been withdrawn from the market and various lawsuits exist against governments and pharmaceuticals but officials are now investigated on murder charges.

Who would have thought it a few years ago?!

I don't think I whitewash the wrongdoings and actions taken of the various governments around the world. I am highly critical of governments, and particularly of the US government, and its basis upon a poorly written, outdated, and legally contradictory Constitution.

I don't consider any of the COVID-19 immunizations that have been released as 'failed medical products'. I base that on the pharmacovigilance data that is available to me and that has the most credibility. More importantly, I have not been able to find any alternate credible pharmacovigilance data that counters the official data, at all!

The article referenced in the OP was an allegation that uses highly inflammatory and emotive language. It is an allegation requesting investigation. No charges have yet been laid, it has not been tried in court to establish that an infraction has actually been committed, and it has not reached sentencing phase where anyone is convicted of anything.

All these same sorts of medicine related allegations and conspiracy theories have been happening, at least for decades, all over the world. I could point to numerous ones around the US FDA, and its decisions and prosecutions.

You need to think again If you still claim the Covid vaccines were not failed medical products. We all know this isn't true.

AZ and J&J vaccines are not used anymore after causing a range of health damages including serious adverse reactions and deaths. They have been permanently suspended in the countries that have used them. That's the definition of a failed products

Likewise the mRNA products have been restricted to the medically vulnerable groups and not recommended for the rest of the population after causing the greatest number of adverse reactions than all other vaccines out together.

There was no pharmacovigilance when these products were introduced in the market and after a few months of use the problems started to appear, first with the AstraZeneca vaccine and J&J vaccines and a little later with the mRNA products resulting in the permanent suspension of the first two and the restriction of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

You seem to be a vaccine apologist who refuses to admit that these vaccines have caused a range of serious adverse reactions and deaths following vaccine mandates, lies and propaganda, by the mainstream media that pushed the government narratives.

Nobody will be investigating those who refused to get 'vaccinated' and refused to peddle the government narratives and dogma. They are on the right side of history and haven't committed any crimes.

I suppose that the court case will come down to a comparison between the numbers saved by the immunizations, and the numbers harmed by the immunizations.

Already reasonably sound estimates are out that give us a figure for how many lives were saved by the immunizations.

All they have to do is prove that there were more deaths caused by the immunizations and they automatically win the case.

COVID vaccines saved 20 million lives in first year, study says

How many people have died as a result of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If you are referring to the statements spoon fed to us such as “if I hadn’t taken the vaccine my Covid symptoms would have been much worse.”

Then my reply would be “If I had taken the vaccine my Covid symptoms would have been much worse.”

Prove me wrong.

You can’t.

Which shows the complete bullsh!t people will believe and repeat.

But I am not saying that at all. I was basing my responses on pharmacovigilance, published peer-reviewed academic papers, and governmental and medical statistical data.

And I have no personally compiled or generated evidence that could prove you wrong. I can only point at evidence from other parties.

If you cannot provide and demonstrate more credible evidence that supports your opinion, than I have provided that supports mine, then that definitely shows the complete bullsh!t people will believe and repeat.

Not really.

You're promoting debunked narratives again and again and even made a statement earlier that the AZ and J & J vaccines haven't been permanently suspended when we all know that they have and this isn't new. It was pointed earlier but you seem to have ignored it.

www.bmj.com...

Dozens of patients and families are launching legal action against AstraZeneca over a rare side effect of its covid-19 vaccine.

Lawyers have sent the company pre-action protocol letters, the first step in a legal claim on behalf of around 75 claimants. Some have lost relatives and some have survived with catastrophic injuries following blood clots.

And completely suspended in almost every country that rolled out the vaccine. Even the UK that I give is the country of origin is no longer using the vaccine.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

But within months, the Oxford vaccine had become inocula non grata and is now no longer used in the UK, having been shelved in favour of Pfizer and Moderna.

edit on 14-12-2023 by Matrix13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

What is really intriguing is the way you try to whitewash the wrongdoings and actions taken of the various governments around the world, excusing and justifying the use of some failed medical products, and gaslight anyone who doesn't accept the official narratives that have been debunked. Not only various vaccines have been withdrawn from the market and various lawsuits exist against governments and pharmaceuticals but officials are now investigated on murder charges.

I don't think I whitewash the wrongdoings and actions taken of the various governments around the world. I am highly critical of governments, and particularly of the US government, and its basis upon a poorly written, outdated, and legally contradictory Constitution.

I don't consider any of the COVID-19 immunizations that have been released as 'failed medical products'. I base that on the pharmacovigilance data that is available to me and that has the most credibility. More importantly, I have not been able to find any alternate credible pharmacovigilance data that counters the official data, at all!

The article referenced in the OP was an allegation that uses highly inflammatory and emotive language. It is an allegation requesting investigation. No charges have yet been laid, it has not been tried in court to establish that an infraction has actually been committed, and it has not reached sentencing phase where anyone is convicted of anything.

All these same sorts of medicine related allegations and conspiracy theories have been happening, at least for decades, all over the world. I could point to numerous ones around the US FDA, and its decisions and prosecutions.

The only conspiracy theory I can see is that vaccines are safe and effective!

What happened after three years of use...well, we all know.

Vaccines that are no longer in use, a nice way to say they have been banned and no longer in the market. People who have lost relatives and friends due to the vaccines. People who have been seriously harmed by these products. And many many lawsuits against governments and as it seems officials and politicians.

Hardly a success story. Mostly a disaster and a medical blunder.

The story reflects the reality of what happens when untested and experimental products are pushed in the market. There is nothing emotional and with mathematical precision it was lead to lawsuits against the state and against the pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrix13

Vaccines that are no longer in use, a nice way to say they have been banned and no longer in the market. People who have lost relatives and friends due to the vaccines. People who have been seriously harmed by these products. And many many lawsuits against governments and as it seems officials and politicians.

The story reflects the reality of what happens when untested and experimental products are pushed in the market. There is nothing emotional and with mathematical precision it was lead to lawsuits against the state and against the pharmaceutical companies.

Please post a link or two to where a national health authority have announced that particular immunizations are now permanently banned. Because if every country has banned them, surely there are stacks of such notifications.

And if they haven't made such announcements, how would healthcare providers know to destroy, and stop ordering, and using, stockpiled discontinued products?

edit on 15-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Please post a link or two to where a national health authority have announced that particular immunizations are now permanently banned. Because if every country has banned them, surely there are stacks of such notifications.

And if they haven't made such announcements, how would healthcare providers know to destroy, and stop ordering, and using, stockpiled products?

You seem to be gaslighting reality itself!

The link is above

But within months, the Oxford vaccine had become inocula non grata and is now no longer used in the UK, having been shelved in favour of Pfizer and Moderna.

No longer in use is another word for banned.

Article written on the 8th of November 2023

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The country that created the vaccine is no longer using it... What a success story!

edit on 15-12-2023 by Matrix13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

And if they haven't made such announcements, how would healthcare providers know to destroy, and stop ordering, and using, stockpiled discontinued products?

Countries that have banned the AstraZeneca vaccine

Denmark was the first country to suspend COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, followed by Ireland, Thailand, the Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, Congo, and Bulgaria.

European countries, including Germany, France, Italy, and Spain have stopped the use of AstraZeneca's COVID vaccine.

Sweden, Latvia and Slovenia joined the league in banning the use of the vaccine.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

A range of European countries and most other countries around the world have completely stopped the use of this failed vaccine.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Denmark was the first country to suspend COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, followed by Ireland, Thailand, the Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, Congo, and Bulgaria.

European countries, including Germany, France, Italy, and Spain have stopped the use of AstraZeneca's COVID vaccine.

Sweden, Latvia and Slovenia joined the league in banning the use of the vaccine.

A range of European countries and most other countries around the world have completely stopped the use of this failed vaccine.

Official announcements.

I asked for the official ones, not commentary and opinion pieces.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Official announcements.

It's better if you stop exposing your position further.
But you can't do otherwise as it seems after you have made claims you can't back up.

From the British Heart Foundation

www.bhf.org.uk...

The latest on the AstraZeneca vaccine, from why it is no longer available in the UK, to information on the risk of blood clots.

No longer available due to the risk of blood clots.

Governments are not usually making announcements about which medical products are no longer in use.

Do you want to say anything further?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   

And because we are speaking of Italy

Experts named by prosecutors said Thursday that an 18-year-old Italian student who died after getting the AstraZneca jab in a Genoa hospital last June died of a thrombosis caused by the vaccine.

www.ansa.it...

Vaccine induced thrombosis. The cause of this 18 year old Italian girl.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Official announcements.

But you can't do otherwise as it seems after you have made claims you can't back up.

www.bhf.org.uk...

The latest on the AstraZeneca vaccine, from why it is no longer available in the UK, to information on the risk of blood clots.

I and the health authorities, and the government statisticians, and the people who set up adverse reaction monitoring databases aren't denying that there are adverse reactions, some of them severe. However, they are saying that these adverse reactions are rare.

If you want to disprove that by posting individual cases, you'll have your work cut out for you. There have been billions of doses administered.

edit on 15-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Official announcements.

www.bhf.org.uk...

Governments are not usually making announcements about which medical products are no longer in use.

That isn't what your link says.

Evidence shows that mRNA vaccines, Pfizer and Moderna, are more effective at boosting protection from Covid-19, so these vaccines are being recommended for the seasonal booster programme.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   

And if they haven't made such announcements, how would healthcare providers know to destroy, and stop ordering, and using, stockpiled products?

You seem to be gaslighting reality itself!

The link is above

No longer in use is another word for banned.

Article written on the 8th of November 2023

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The country that created the vaccine is no longer using it... What a success story!

And this link says.

AstraZeneca vaccine benefits outweigh the risk for almost all age groups – but not under-30s

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

The AZ vaccine has been completely stopped in most countries that have used it sometime in the past. Learn how to read the links. No longer in use means abandoned for whatever reasons. But the reasons are well known.

It's better if you guys face reality rather than trying the vaccine apology path.

The reason the AZ was cancelled
www.bbc.co.uk...

A graduate died from a rare complication of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Jack Hurn, from Redditch died on 11 June 2021 from blood clots on the brain after receiving the jab.

His family are taking legal action after a Birmingham Coroners Court hearing revealed the 26-year-old did not receive "proper written guidance"

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   

The AZ vaccine has been completely stopped in most countries that have used it sometime in the past. Learn how to read the links. No longer in use means abandoned for whatever reasons. But the reasons are well known.

It's better if you guys face reality rather than trying the vaccine apology path.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Jack Hurn, from Redditch died on 11 June 2021 from blood clots on the brain after receiving the jab.

His family are taking legal action after a Birmingham Coroners Court hearing revealed the 26-year-old did not receive "proper written guidance"

'Learn to read links' seems a misplaced, and unintentionally ironic, response to a post pointing out that your links don't support the claim you made.

The most recent link also does not support the claim you are making for it.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

www.bbc.co.uk...

'Learn to read links' seems a misplaced, and unintentionally ironic, response to a post pointing out that your links don't support the claim you made.

The most recent link also does not support the claim you are making for it.

Denialism isn't a great path either.
I haven't made any claim by the way, just stated facts.

All countries have abandoned the AZ vaccine due to the serious adverse reactions and deaths it has caused

Trying to whitewash the wrongdoings and support the official narratives? It doesn't work I am afraid.

And that's from 2021

www.cnbc.com...

More countries suspend AstraZeneca vaccinations over blood clot fears

Now completely suspended because of these 'rare' blood clots it was causing.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrix13

You missed out the first line of the story....

A graduate died from a rare complication of the AstraZeneca vaccine after being given out-of-date advice, an inquest has heard.

The word rare is enbolded by me, the AZ vaccine hasn't been banned. And before you jump up and down screaming, I think the vaccine was rushed and did lead to more problems in certain age groups and weren't as effective, but still didn't cause the deaths and damage that certain people claim they have.

The article in the OP by the way is a pure propaganda piece and I've posted the actual story in the thread. They were actually accused of not responding quick enough during the intial outbreak of covid which lead to more deaths and not what the OP is trying to claim.

Ex-Italian prime minister and health minister cleared of Covid culpability.

edit on 15-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join