It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. House votes to formally open an Impeachment Inquiry into Joe Biden.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

You people really don't live in the same world as the rest of us.

That is correct.
How fortunate!
I read your projections and wonder who buys into it.
And draw the exact same conclusions.

You city folk are removed from reality and actually believe NYC is the heartland

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: network dude
It does tickle me that before this vote, we were told by "them" that this was all theater and political harassment because the floor vote didn't happen. It's illegitimate and a joke. Well, now that a vote has happened, and it passed, the same folks are claiming how horrible this is. There is no way to investigate Biden without the tears.

I have noticed the lefts talk show hosts have gone into attack mode since the vote, saying there is no evidence whatsoever to impeach Biden. SMH.

that seems to be the talking point. The DERP brigade has been parroting that as well. I wonder if they understand that their ability to understand the evidence isn't at all necessary for all this to happen.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCare

Let's say Trump wins next year. You would have no issue with the House launching an impeachment inquiry Day 1 based on nothing?

Quite honestly, if the idiot dems take the house, I'd be surprised if they didn't. It's kind of their thing. I'd personally love to see Trump get 5 or 6 more impeachments. Really drive home how deranged and stupid the left has become.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You city folk are removed from reality and actually believe NYC is the heartland

I live in rural West Virginia.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

Come up with what? The facts?

when you make some kind of fantastical claim, one you know nobody would believe (like most of what you post) bring a link please.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I feel this will backfire for the GOP, because they're doing it all half-assed and without much to go on.

At the moment, unless they find anything concrete, if they impeach, it will be the repeat of the Clinton impeachment that just boosted him and gave him more support.

I know right ? Seems almost Familiar ....

Oh yeah that's right the Democrats performed the most half-assed impeachment in the history of this country on the then sitting' President Donald Trump. '
edit on 14-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

“And you know, I don’t see that yet, but the opportunity for the, for the, operative committees to gather the information and present it in an orderly fashion, so people can make rational decisions is what I base my decision on,” he continued during the appearance on “Dan Abrams Live.”

thanks for the links. it's much easier to see what you are claiming when it actually happened.
you will notice that so far, this is an impeachment inquiry and not a impeachment. The two are different and one very well can exist without the other. Unless they find something damning. And so far they have some questions Biden needs to answer.

But before you get all salty about this process, remember back a few years and understand, the left set this table, the R's are just sitting down for a meal. If you don't like it, don't do it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

Come up with what? The facts?

Links for both claims?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

First link

Grassely is a Senator, not a House Member, who is not on any committee that has been investigating.

Second Link

“And you know, I don’t see that yet, but the opportunity for the, for the, operative committees to gather the information and present it in an orderly fashion, so people can make rational decisions is what I base my decision on,” he continued during the appearance on “Dan Abrams Live.”
He is just saying he wants an investigation. Not denying anything.....

Third and Fourth Links - He is showing support for Trump. Big deal. First it is speech now you want people to not like or back people you do not like?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

They did it in 2016....before he was actually sworn in....so....what are you trying to say?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Of course you were supposed to read my blanket reply to you as euphemistically interpreted.
But since you go there...

be well advised to remember Roosevelt’s 1944 words. “People who are hungry and out of a job,” FDR said, “are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.”

I do not believe you to be rural in thought in the likes of "snake handlers from the Appalachians or not even a Bernie bro.
But a diehard FDR staunch NYC type liberal lefties.
A political control top down city type.

Emphasis to your political ideology thinking NYC being the heartland.

Yeah, I live rural as well and it sickens me to watch California liberals get involved with town board policies almost immediately upon moving here.

Please go back to the cities your policies destroyed.
Leave the rural to rural folk please.
I know my plea is in vain but dang.
Fix what you left instead of destroying what is left.
I do get enjoyment when finding one of you guys at the gas pump.
All the squirming in trying not to gag when discussing Trump policies is quite fun.
Soon.
Very soon.
It will be embarrassing to be known as leftist in rural communities everywhere.
Go back and fix what you destroyed

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Then that means you are surrounded by Trump supporters....must suck to be you.
edit on R482023-12-14T12:48:26-06:00k4812vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Couple of very interesting things I noticed here…

Repubs voted all together. They wouldn’t vote all together even if they were voting for their own raises.

NY Times gets caught misquoting Hunter Biden trying to cover for crazy Joe.
Hunter: “Let me state as clearly as I can: My father was not *financially* involved in my business.”
NY Times: “Let me state as clearly as I can: My father was not involved in my business.”
twitter.com...

If there’s nothing here and if everything is on the up and up then why more media lies?
This is not a mistake.
Somebody green lit this garbage.
Doesn’t look good for the media or the Biden crime family cultists.

Yeah why would The NYTimes lie about a Biden? 😀

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

The New York Times is controlled by the DOJ.

The Washington Post is controlled by the CIA.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Trump was impeached for asking for an investigation into Biden. A Phone call. Do not lecture any of us on how the GOP is out of line.

The money trail is there. The DOJ now must enforce subpoenas....lets see how this all plays out.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
See the number of LLC empty shell companies owned by NANCY PELOSI?

Here: www.opensecrets.org...

What the Impeachment Investigation exposes about the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY's use of LLC for laundering, masking, & re-direction of money, can be applied to a lot of politicians (and other higher-level crooks).

THIS LARGE SCALE EXPOSURE IS ONE THING at the top of "THE ESTABLISHMENT's" Fear List.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: WingDingLuey

The New York Times is controlled by the DOJ.

The Washington Post is controlled by the CIA.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The Republican leading the probe of Hunter Biden has his own shell company and complicated friends

And let's not forget about the fact that Trump has over 500 shell companies.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

why is it always a tit for tat with you? If something illegal is going on, arrest them. All of them. But don't be a douche bag and bitch about someone looking. Y'all spent most of the last 7 years crawling in and out of Trump's ass looking for anything you could pin on him, and now, it's your turn to sit the # down and shut the # up for a bit. K?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join