It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. House votes to formally open an Impeachment Inquiry into Joe Biden.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Source

The vote was, of course, strictly along party lines. It wouldn't be entertaining other wise.

We're REALLY serious though. We've passed the informal inquiry and we're on to the "formal impeachment inquiry". How many months will this phase take? About 12 or so? Bread and circuses folks. An impeachment means about as much as a censure unless he's removed, and the latter isn't going to happen. Nobody wants Kackling Kamala as president.

I will give the republicans credit for at least informing the public of (some) what they have learned thus far, but there's no doubt in my mind we'll never know the full truth. The price would be a bit steep for certain folks to bear.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I feel this will backfire for the GOP, because they're doing it all half-assed and without much to go on.

At the moment, unless they find anything concrete, if they impeach, it will be the repeat of the Clinton impeachment that just boosted him and gave him more support.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

"No reasonable prosecutor...."

Amirite guys!?

....guys?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Good.

Yet 98 trillion voters will vote for him in 2024.

Even after he's died or gone totally bat# senile.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The toast is burning now. 😀

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I feel this will backfire for the GOP, because they're doing it all half-assed and without much to go on.

At the moment, unless they find anything concrete, if they impeach, it will be the repeat of the Clinton impeachment that just boosted him and gave him more support.

Exactly like what the Demwits did to Trump both times, half-assed and nothing to go on?
You guys are so gullible.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Good.

I think all of this will lead to biometric voting at some point..

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Good, I hope the left is forced to pull him from the ticket.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hunter Biden bragged Joe Biden would 'talk about anything that I want him to' in 2018

First son Hunter Biden bragged that President Biden views him as a "god" and would say anything Hunter asked him to say, according to leaked audio obtained by the Washington Examiner.

The 77-minute recording was found on an iPhone backup stored on Hunter's much talked about laptop. In the Dec. 3, 2018 recording, Hunter Biden discusses with his friend, British artist Phillipa Horan, everything from his past drug addictions to his father's then-aspirations to run for president.

"He'll talk about anything that I want him to, that he believes in," Biden said in reference to his father. "If I say it's important to me, then he will work a way in which to make it a part of his platform. My dad respects me more than he respects anyone in the world, and I know that to be certain, so it’s not going to be about whether it affects his politics."

"All those fears you think that I have of people not liking me or that I don’t love myself… I don't fear that. You know why I don't fear that? Because the man I most admire in the world, that god to me, thinks I'm a god," Hunter continued. "And my brother did, too. And the three of us, it was literally — I had the support to know I can do anything."

Joe Biden believes in Owasco PC.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Investigation is like an indictment, but before it hatches. And so many things can happen to that baby indictment. I hope the chicken metaphor isn't too subtle.

edit on 13-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

His impeachment was second term 3rd year. He could care less. However, he DID make a special deal and get out of being prosecuted. This is a FACT.

What they have is an elected official getting kick backs. Compared to Trump who is being tried for paying his bills. ROFL.

A joke.

The formal inquiry is here and it is time to make havoc for others. For 7 years this BS has gone on with the Democrats.

What is the DOJ stance going to be? How is Garland going to protect them now?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

To me, in comparo, it is like putting together a Grand Jury but with Congress. Like Obama said...."Joe can # up anything....and it is looking more and more like he did"

Do I want to see it? No, I wish it was not here to investigate but at the same time ALL people should be held to the same standard. Raskin. The other Muchkin....all of them are garbage.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: TzarChasm

To me, in comparo, it is like putting together a Grand Jury but with Congress. Like Obama said...."Joe can # up anything....and it is looking more and more like he did"

Do I want to see it? No, I wish it was not here to investigate but at the same time ALL people should be held to the same standard. Raskin. The other Muchkin....all of them are garbage.

A sabotaged inquiry is less suspicious than no inquiry at all. This is the perfect opening for covert assets to acquire and destroy any damaging materials.

🤔 💡

edit on 13-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Good.

I think all of this will lead to biometric voting at some point..

lol
They will never allow legal verified voting.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yep just seen it in the news, all Republicans voted for it, this is good news, I wonder how much the DOJ will stonewall all the crap they have on biden and his darling crack head son.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Yep just seen it in the news, all Republicans voted for it, this is good news, I wonder how much the DOJ will stonewall all the crap they have on biden and his darling crack head son.

I'm betting on a new indictment or new development in the Trump saga to distract from this and the possible contempt of congress vote against Hunter.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yep I believe it, the democrats are masters of deception, lies, cheat and contempt to the American tax payer and voters.

edit on 13-12-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Must be a presidential election this year.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
They already have 10 years worth of financial documents from Hunter and James. The best they could find were loan repayments when Joe wasn't even in office. What exactly do they think this changes?

I honestly have to wonder if Comer, Jordan, and now Johnson, have a humiliation kink.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
They already have 10 years worth of financial documents from Hunter and James. The best they could find were loan repayments when Joe wasn't even in office. What exactly do they think this changes?.

It changes their ability to say "We opened a formal impeachment inquiry"

This is politics; that's all that is needed, as demonstrated by the countless witch hunts the Democrats have going on Donald Trump.

edit on 13-12-2023 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join