It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rant before Christmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
sometimes the head wants to get rid of a few thoughts. i was watching this video, a wonderful tribute to an artist who was almost unknown to me until recently. in a church a life is celebrated, expletives words are sung, people laughing and sing along, some are dancing. in other countries some heads would probably explode (or roll) because of this and there would be subsequent death threats against all those involved.

and then (after watching) i had the strange thought of trump giving a eulogy there, ruining the magic with his banality, and a few of his supporters proudly holding up their silly flags. i'm so sick of these people. hiding behind memorized phrases, knowing nothing, but think they know everything. trusting nobody (except some keyboard-warriors on youtube). filling their lives with contempt and anger. looking for validation on the internet, probably find it on the dark side. scary to think, that there are actually people who defend a maniac, a psychotic and even vote for him - and thus plunge their country (and others) into chaos. that's what they want. chaos. how stupid and selfish people can be.

what a song. what a wonderful farewell party. in a world full of arseholes, there would be no such thing.

happy christmas time to all of you, may love be your guiding light.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

i'm so sick of these people. hiding behind memorized phrases, knowing nothing, but think they know everything. trusting nobody (except some keyboard-warriors on youtube). filling their lives with contempt and anger. looking for validation on the internet, probably find it on the dark side. scary to think, that there are actually people who defend a maniac, a psychotic and even vote for him - and thus plunge their country (and others) into chaos. that's what they want. chaos. how stupid and selfish people can be.

Right ? I agree. Biden sucks.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

i'm so sick of these people. hiding behind memorized phrases, knowing nothing, but think they know everything. trusting nobody (except some keyboard-warriors on youtube). filling their lives with contempt and anger. looking for validation on the internet, probably find it on the dark side. scary to think, that there are actually people who defend a maniac, a psychotic and even vote for him - and thus plunge their country (and others) into chaos. that's what they want. chaos. how stupid and selfish people can be.

Right ? I agree. Biden sucks.

Biden, leaving Afghanistan enough weapons to arm a nation of terrorists
Biden and Ukraine
Biden and an open border letting in who knows
Yeah, Biden sucks

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Merry Christmas, citizen malte.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Talk about a master-class in TDS......

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

After reading your comment I gave the OP S&F mostly because y'all have proven them right.

Whataboutism is a sign of a weak brainwashed mind

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ButterfliesAndPonies

and then (after watching) i had the strange thought of trump

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It's not a whataboutism it is the original thought in the Original Post

you could have replied by saying something like:
I am not afraid Trump wants to be the first US dictator because *insert your own thoughts here*

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Is English your native language?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

why? what's next? Are you going to ask for my phone number so we can make this really personal?
or is it just item two on your tactics list for when 1. whataboutism fails? 2. make it personal
That's not a good look

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Just curious if you knew the definition of whataboutism or if it was lost in translation.

Turns out, you're just incoherent.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Pointing fingers doesn't help, STEVE!!!

still not a word on the actual OP I see?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I noticed all your posts here are about me...not the op....

Which one of your accounts did I hurt?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yes. Yes I 'target' you. I came in this thread to be frank, just because I saw JinMI replied in it. That's actually true.

I also might show up tonight under your bed and kick you every time you're just about to fall asleep.
That's just how i roll and the world works

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yes. Yes I 'target' you. I came in this thread to be frank, just because I saw JinMI replied in it. That's actually true.

Your actions proved it but the words do ensure it. Glad you got that off your chest?

I also might show up tonight under your bed and kick you every time you're just about to fall asleep.
That's just how i roll and the world works

The doors open but the wife sleeps armed.

Just a friendly heads up.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

That's kind of my opinion

I am not afraid Trump wants to be the first US dictator because *insert your own thoughts here*

How about you answer to that?
... you know the topic?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Merry Christmas to you.

I don't know how Trump got into your thinking about a Christmas song at a funeral for the writer.

I liked Trump's eulogy for George Bush back in Dec. 2018. NOTHING!
He didn't even recite the Apostle's Creed, even though Ivanka did.
Weird.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Still full of hatred for someone you don't even know and have never met.
Let the hatred go,it's not good for you.
Christmas =peace to all men.Give it a try because that so called Liberal intolerance will eat you up.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86
a few of his supporters proudly holding up their silly flags. i'm so sick of these people. hiding behind memorized phrases, knowing nothing, but think they know everything. trusting nobody (except some keyboard-warriors on youtube). filling their lives with contempt and anger. looking for validation on the internet, probably find it on the dark side. scary to think, that there are actually people who defend a maniac, a psychotic and even vote for him - and thus plunge their country (and others) into chaos. that's what they want. chaos. how stupid and selfish people can be.

Sounds like Biden supporters to me. Biden supporters even wave their silly Biden flags as well. You forgot about the group think though. Biden supporters are into fads and group think. Those are big for them.

join