It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking Money Magick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

When Epstein snuffed it in prison .
somebody had the foresight to fly a drone over his island and the person standing next to a pick up truck sure looked a lot like Epstein , maybe it was a body double that got taken out in the jail , and one of his planes he owned was a rare model that could make it to Antarctica without refuelling, which it did within days of his death .

The remodeling that was done on that island instantly after his demise shocked even me ,cement trucks etc were there in no time when it takes months to book ferry services for freight in that area , no matter how rich the person is , little is said about the submarine Base or the fact Maxwell owned a submarine company and had a licence to operate one .
www.npr.org...
The Maxwell sisters and a certain CT site owning midget with a telescope are interesting people with who they work with in the MIC and where their servers are located ?? On a military Base lol .

Been thinking about the wee midget lately in regards to ATS and the owner ! Seen this IRL one bar owner in a 2 bar town looks at the other bar and decides to buy it then close it down , thinking they will all head to the only open bar

Both times that plan failed miserably, people just wandered away and in one case a unofficial bar sprung up in a shed with optics and all
. It was fun while it lasted .

They are very very interesting individuals in that circle Andy , I have been hounded by HM constabulary for 1 joint ,spent time in the Bar L , a two week holiday and my computers scrubbed and my doors kicked in by the plod , all for 1 joint and delving to deep in computer land , somebody sure has their backs and that somebody has a lot of money and pull , maybe Gates or a nearby island owner Biden

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 14/12/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

maybe it was a body double that got taken out in the jail

I really don't see it being a body double stonerwilliam.

Not many people would be willing to go to jail for someone else on beast and pedo charges mate.

As they don't fare very well inside at the best of times.

There would be the fingerprint, DNA, and photographic evidence, to consider which is taken when you enter these establishments all of which would be able to identify the man. And would have been on record beforehand considering he had been previously charged.

They are very very interesting individuals in that circle Andy , I have been hounded by HM constabulary for 1 joint

Oh, i can believe it mate but how did they know you had a joint, somebody report the smell or something?

a two week holiday and my computers scrubbed and my doors kicked in by the plod

What were the charges if you do not mind me asking?

edit on 14-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I havnt got thru all the comments, but the horse is total shape shifting reptilian long before David Ike.

Also there are Tripitaka nudes floating round the net if you really feel like some nostalga.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The joint I had in my pocket Andy ,they saw me coming out of a girls house they knew and pulled me , spent 5 days in a cell waiting to go to court on 2 occasions ? And a 2 hundred quid fine , the 2 week holiday was because the Clark in the pfs office was on the take and never gave me a recipt for the fine I payed , 8 git my door kicked in and they would not believe me and i am one pig headed dude that will not pay twice , not long after he is in the paper after getting caught with his hands in the till ? . I used to work 2 or 3 months 12 hours shifts no days off then get tanked up and go and see how many coppers I could batter before they took me down lol ikyn
crazy when I think back on it but it was fun at the time .

I know how to play their system? If you hyphenate your surname the cops computer system cannot deal with it in the UK and it was still that way a few years ago and had been like that for 20 plus years , I actually get thrown out of jails Andy ikyn even for a short stretch I get thrown to the max security and the place looks like Kensington avenue philadelphia shortly after words

Jeffery Epstein was walking in and out of that place like he owned it and maybe was good friends with the governor and the staff and with the latex masks and fingers on the market now it would be very very easy to pull of all you need is the right member of staff on the take , and there is plenty of them about .

The photos of Epstein when he is dead and getting taken out on the gurney from the prison do not look like him at all especially the ears, Bidens doubles are the same the ears and chin give them away but only if you are looking for it ! .

When they did a piece on Hugh Hefner right after he died they blatantly showed you the hidden roon with the VCR players fromm the floor to ceiling , How that made the TV I will never know but they even showed you the plans for the tunnels and hinted at Bill Cosby using a tunnel to access the playboy mansion .

That island of little St James had some interesting photos appear when all this was days old a drone was used and you could see inside the temple !! And the blood on the walls
and very shortly after the cement lorry's arrived to fill in the tunnels and somebody gave the place a make over and spent millions all before Epstein was cold in the box .

The people he was rubbing shoulders with can click their fingers and get what ever they want and money is no object to that crew , someone with MASSIVE clout and money was needed to get that done and fast , He was a another Saville who planned his demise but their is no lorry load of cement tipped on his grave , IMHO Epstein is still alive laughing his head of

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Aye but what did they charge you with that they managed to wipe your computer?

As to Epstein still being alive, i suppose its a possibility, but it still would not explain the body, DNA, or fingerprint evidence, that it would produce if it did happen to be a double.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join