It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking Money Magick

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

In this installment, Robert Sepehr takes us on a journey spanning thousands of years and brings it all together nicely in present times.

It's easy to corrupt someone when you have money. Befriend them and find out what they desire in life. Money, sex, power, fame... it all comes with a price.

And eventually they all have to pay back the Pied Piper.

Blackmail is never far off when it comes to Money Magick.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I don't know about "Money Magick" but i recall "Monkey Magic".

edit on 13-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I misread the title and thought it said Honey Magic. I thought it was going to be insights into using Honey for various ritualistic purposes across various traditions. Bummer.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Did you watch this in your formative years Andy?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

using Honey for various ritualistic purposes across various traditions. Bummer.

Does it have to be honey or will any sticky substance do?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I did indeed mate.

Seem to recall it being on BB2 back in the early 80s about half 5 or 6 pm just before or after the likes of "The Adventure Game".

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Jeffrey Epstein was the modern-day Venetian banker enabler.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

"The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!"

OP: One can definitely see parallels to Jeffrey Epstein here. Money, sex, blackmail...
And, from certain angles, Epstein did look a bit like a monkey. Is there a deeper conspiracy here?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I think so too. We need only look at the nonsensical actions defining the narrative of our current day world to realize that the Epstein Operation was one of the biggest blackmail successes in known history.

It's not the clients of Epstein that is the biggest story even though it's huge, it's who or what created Epstein.

The people behind Epstein killed him because they still needed his clients to carry out their wishes via the threat of blackmail.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

For me the deeper conspiracy is who created Epstein?

We might live to see the client list in an official capacity but the truth of who created Epstein will likely never surface.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: ColeYounger2

For me the deeper conspiracy is who created Epstein?

We might live to see the client list in an official capacity but the truth of who created Epstein will likely never surface.

He seemed to be Hugh Heffner mk2 and as sick and twisted irl , the Maxwell sisters had a interesting sideline in writing programmes for the military ? And she even had time to be a mod on reddit when the world was looking for her

One bloke online who ended up at a party that Epstein was at thought he was going to get some good money advice from him and left very disappointed saying Epstein did not have the first clue about investments at all .

It is the before Epstein died and after he died ariel photography of little st James island that intrigue me as someone spent many many many millions on that place and getting building supplies there is a long drawn out affair and expensive , who in the world would spend that kind of money on that island with the reputation it had!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I did indeed mate.

Seem to recall it being on BB2 back in the early 80s about half 5 or 6 pm just before or after the likes of "The Adventure Game".

That must have been the re runs Andy it was on in the late 78 79 years , after that I was working and never saw a television for years .

Not seeing a television for years is a thing with me

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I used to like how he used to rip out his chest hairs out and blow them at his enemies to confuse them.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh Bones..... you haven't worked it out yet? The US learnt from the best, the UK intelligence services. They have been using this technique for decades. Take your pick, CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.. Blackmail ,yeah. Control the players (government) control the game.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I believe those governments were coerced by a 3rd player.
edit on 13-12-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

It would indeed have been most likely re-runs buddy, 78/79 i would only have been 3/4 years old.

But you canny beat a bit of "Monkey".

Anyhoo I'm not wishing to derail 19Bones79 thread anymore by drifting off-topic which is my bad.

Like he suggested to ColeYounger2 all the same it might be nice to see Epstein's client list.

How nobody has forced Ghislaine Maxwell to spill the proverbial beans, and/or the fact that she still remains breathing, is quite frankly beyond me.
edit on 13-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The FBI was on that island like a shot cleaning it up , just as fast as they cleaned up reddit when it was disclosed maxwell was there and not even trying to hide her identity .

She must have backups of what Epstein had on the elite as she is still drawing breath

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Something smells fishy, to say the least.

Have to wonder though, if Maxwell had the foresight to keep such data, or a plan in place to distribute such, should her demise become a thing, where the hell was Epstein's?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I misread the title and thought it said Honey Magic. I thought it was going to be insights into using Honey for various ritualistic purposes across various traditions. Bummer.

That would be an excellent post, maybe delve into why beekeepers live the longest

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Don't use spray on Gorilla Glue instead in lieu of hairspray.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join