It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infinite Earth Theory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You aren't reading or comprehending it and somehow it's my fault?

Reality is it had nothing to do with the shape or size measured. Nope, nothing and that is where I lost you.

Good night Andy. Whew.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Ahem. We have circumnavigated the Earth many times.

Why won't you address this?

Many images are from before CGI was even a thing.

Apollo's computers had less processing power than your wristwatch FFS?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Where have i blamed you for anything or said its your fault?

I dont comprehend what you are suggesting because once again the size/shape and dimensions of the planet are established fact.

You seem to be suggesting portions of it are hidden or somehow obscured and i simply cannot see how that is possible given the data and facts we have available from different sources.

Reality is it had nothing to do with the shape or size measured. Nope, nothing and that is where I lost you.

Facts are real so yes it does indeed have plenty to do with it.

Good night Andy. Whew.

Good night TheLieWeLive.
edit on 10-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Good night Andy. Whew.

OK, I think I understand what you're getting at, that circumnavigation on the surface of the Earth only proves the distance traveled, and, although implied, does not prove the size of the "surface"?

Which is why I suggested earlier in the thread that anyone who sincerely questions/doubts the conclusions proffered by scientific "authorities", conduct aerial photographic assessments of their own under strict "chain of evidence" protocols.

It's been done. I did it some 30 years ago. It should be even easier to do nowadays.

Do not curse (or question) the Darkness, when the Truth is but one lit Candle away.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If you're gonna randomly believe in infinite Earth, then you might as well believe in infinite space.

"What if" isn't really an argument.

I could say "What if aliens are pumping fat molecules into the air in my house and that's why I keep gaining weight?",
but ultimately:

1. I could just eat less and excercise and see if that helps.
2. I'd have to have evidence, which I don't have, and neither do you,
because Earth isn't infinite, OR flat.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

curious - most things like flat earth, conspiracy theories have some observations that people can evaluate and say "huh, maybe there's something to that.." do you have anything you can share with us to evaluate that might lead people to get behind this..?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Again, it wouldn't matter what the Earthly measurements are if you are photo cropping pictures to not show the true Earth. It does not matter what size the Earth is measured if we aren't getting to see that measurement from space. I suggested that most images look fake or even possibly cropped from a larger image.

What if we aren't being visually shown the entire Earth on purpose is all I originally suggested. Sure let us say the size is correct. If we aren't being shown the entire Sphere, or whatever the shape, in our visual representations we are given, the size measured from Earth doesn't matter.

Simpler way, How do you know the measurements made on of Earth match the images we are shown from above?

You don’t have to be in space to measure and travel around the earth.

So your argument is moot.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Why isn’t there a solar powered video camera on the moon sending back selfies of the earth?

The moon is the perfect platform to video earth’s movement in regards to weather, rotation, wobble, etc.
edit on 11-12-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

What about the ISS and all the other satellites?

They can do all that, much more cheaply, too.
edit on 11-12-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Too close, they aren’t far enough away to capture the whole earth without fisheye lenses.

qz.com...
edit on 11-12-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join