It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You need help': Ashli Babbitt's mom fumes after MAGA rioter suggests her death was faked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bruce88

originally posted by: Lazy88

There are also Jan 6 “rioters” that have committed suicide from being overcharged and being ground down by the boot heel of government. I would say cruel and unusual punishment.

Poor dears, they found out trying to overthrow a duly elected Government by taking part in a insurrection has consequences!

perhaps they should have thought of that before blindly following their cult leader.

Which has nothing to do if lethal force should or shouldn’t have been used against Babbitt on a day there were actual assaults on officers where lethal force could and maybe should have been used. While ignoring the Officers standing face to face with Babbitt were told to stand down. The armed crew that showed up as Babbitt was shot was to extract the officers. Now. How is Babbitt such a threat officers were stood down, standing by Babbitt, and the armed group that showed up wasn’t to reinforce the position.

I’m still going with the cop that shot her knew there was something sensitive or confidential left behind that wasn’t supposed to be in that area. And didn’t want to announce it over the radio to create a record. How do you otherwise go from one group being told to stand aside and down, but other law enforcement shoots Babbitt while other officers are just standing idle beside Babbitt? Sorry, something stinks. And it’s more than knucklehead rioters. Have all the command center logs been released?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It was a total conspiracy to cover up the bad shoot that it was.
If that shoot was called bad as it should it have been than it would have thrown a wrench in the dems whole narrative of right wing insurrection.
They tried it with their “almost 10 people died that day” garbage.
They tried to tie a drug overdose, natural deaths(heart disease/strokes) and suicides to that day.
Why reach so hard if your case is so solid?
Does not pass the smell test even if there was zero evidence of a coverup, which there is plenty.

Check out this video, I bet few here have seen this.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-12-2023 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Lazy88

I'll give you the standard ATS reply for every incident from all of 2020, now parrotted back to you. "She shouldn't have been there. They were all violent. Back the blue! Just comply! Law and order! Protestors should be shot!"

They were not all violent.
And it still doesn’t answer why the officers face to face with Babbitt were told to stand down. And because she has a backpack isn’t an excuse for lethal force?

She had to be a direct threat to a person. I would say if law enforcement was stood down in front of her, someone made the decision there was not immediate threat to persons. And it makes you wonder why the officers on the other side of the door/window didn’t radio for backup?

edit on 9-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

And it makes you wonder why the officers on the other side of the door/window didn’t radio for backup?

Why would they radio for backup? They were well able to handle the situation, as we all saw.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: RazorV66

This is Called " Throwing Crap Disinfo at a Wall to see if it Sticks " . Total BS trying to Rewrite the Facts of the Past . Pure Orwellian .

You're showing some signs of the same delusions this guy got in trouble for.

I respect your right to think anything at all, just don't get violent like he did, please.

Thank You . I Must go Now to my " Safe Place " and Feel Better........

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

And it makes you wonder why the officers on the other side of the door/window didn’t radio for backup?

Why would they radio for backup? They were well able to handle the situation, as we all saw.

If you thought you had to use lethal force which was a last resort and you thought you were going to be overran by a mob?

One, why wouldn’t you radio in to ask why the line of defense standing toe toe with Babbitt and the people she was with was stood down.

Two. If Babbitt and the people was a threat, why was the armed extraction team not sent instead as reinforcements.

Three. If you were one person against a mob ready to use lethal force, why wouldn’t you call for back up? To added more protect?

About 60 to 80 House members and staffers were holed up inside, and it was Byrd’s job to protect them.
www.nbcnews.com...

60 or 80 house members only warranted the protection of a few guys with pistols? Yet an extraction team with rifles showerd up to help move 3 or 4 officers?

edit on 9-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

60 or 80 house members only warranted the protection of a few guys with pistols?

As was shown, that was adequate protection. If they needed more help, they would have asked for it.

Funny how you refuse to put any blame at all on the insurgents trying to overthrow a duly elected Government! It all must be someone else's fault.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

60 or 80 house members only warranted the protection of a few guys with pistols?

As was shown, that was adequate protection. If they needed more help, they would have asked for it.

Funny how you refuse to put any blame at all on the insurgents trying to overthrow a duly elected Government! It all must be someone else's fault.

Really?

Standing guard outside the doors were three Capitol Police officers. The crowd hurled insults at them and punched the glass just inches from their heads. To the right, at the top of a stairwell, stood a man in a suit with an earpiece, identified by a person familiar with congressional security as an unarmed member of the House sergeant-at-arms staff.

Near the front was Ms. Babbitt, 35, who had served 14 years in the Air Force and was an enthusiastic supporter of President Donald J. Trump. Her social media feed was filled with QAnon conspiracy theories.

Inside the doors was the lieutenant, who, according to his account, had trained to deal with an active shooter but never a scenario like this, in which the Capitol was being overrun by large numbers of people. Calls for backup and reports of officers engaged punctuated the radio traffic.
Since the breach began, rioters had wielded bear spray, batons, pipes and fire extinguishers against officers. When the lieutenant thought he heard on the radio that shots had been fired, according to his account, he positioned himself in a doorway off to one side of the corridor, with a view of anyone trying to get through the glass doors.

With the lawmakers slowly draining out the far end of the hall, those doors became a strategic choke point.

The officer, according to his account, could not see the three uniformed officers outside and did not know they were there — he only described seeing a hallway full of oncoming people. The three officers had no visible shields or riot gear — two of them were not even wearing hats.

According to the lieutenant’s account, he did not know who among the rioters, if anyone, was armed. Nor could he see how far down the hall the crowd extended.

The lieutenant was also unaware, those briefed on his account said, that a tactical team from the Capitol Police was climbing the stairwell behind Ms. Babbitt, intending to reinforce the area and clear out the rioters.

www.nytimes.com...

So. You have a few things going on.

One. Michael Byrd thought he heard a report of shots fired over the radio? Any proof such a call went out?

Two. There were calls for back.

Three. Why would the three officers toe to toe with Babbitt stand aside.

Four. If you read accounts of officers, they did not hear Michael Byrd give a warning.

Five. When the extraction team shows up and sees Babbitt shot you can see the look of WTF on their faces.

Six. Babbitt had no weapon.

Seven. I think in the time line the fact t the members were clear of the chamber is whitewashed.

Eight? A “armed mob” set on physical attacking people stops out of concern for a shot person?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

[

What SOP of the justice department allows for lethal force of an unarmed person stopping a legal proceeding? And how would they overthrow the government?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Eight? A “armed mob” set on physical attacking people stops out of concern for a shot person?

They realised if they keep trying to break into that room they may be next in line to be shot, and dying for their cult leader was just not worth it!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bruce88

So? How did Byrd hear shots fired on the radio? But not know the armed extraction team was on its way?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

After watching the footage, which included someone claiming that those around Ashley were actors, I honestly don't know, but I do think that there is enough evidence to reasonably suspect that she could have been involved in a secret scripted operation and is still alive, although most likely living under a different name now.

Do you know what a person acts like when shot in the chest? I don't, and I do not think the person reading the script does either. I personally don't believe in crisis actors... It sure opens up too many variables to even think about. The simple most direct thing is she was shot, even the guy pulling the trigger knows what he did.

BTW what would be the reason for her to fake it, and still fake it? Her death was meaningless, so tell me would be the end game there?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

They realised if they keep trying to break into that room they may be next in line to be shot, and dying for their cult leader was just not worth it!

If the mob was armed, fanatical, and out to kill, do you think one hand gun would stop them. Do you think the guards standing toe to toe with Babbitt would still have been standing unharmed. And after watching a whole summer of riots, and the law enforcement having their hands tied on how they could react. Why should this one be different?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bruce88

FOX NEWS) -- More than 2,000 law enforcement officers were injured in the first weeks of protests over the summer following the police killing of George Floyd, according to a report released in October.

www.wdrb.com... ab-11eb-9431-a3e24704f86a.html#:~:text=(FOX%20NEWS)%20%2D%2D%20More%20than,a%20report%20released%20in%20October.

How many rioters shot and killed by cops?

Anyway.. I remember the outcry against tear gas in 2020?

It’s Time to Stop the Use of Tear Gas Against Civilians
by Diane Bernabei
July 1, 2020
www.justsecurity.org...

Funny the feds lets the states and its law enforcement out to hang and dry during 2020?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

'What is this, a banana republic?': Pelosi unloads on Trump over tear-gassing of protesters outside White House

www.nbcnews.com...

If it’s Pelosi’s house, shoot them dead?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If the mob was armed, fanatical, and out to kill, do you think one hand gun would stop them. Do you think the guards standing toe to toe with Babbitt would still have been standing unharmed. And after watching a whole summer of riots, and the law enforcement having their hands tied on how they could react. Why should this one be different?

What the left fails to understand is that there were two parts to all of this. There was a somewhat violent event outside of Congress, when I say violent I'm not talking liberal violence just very unruly people, but once people went inside the mood changed to more of a live-in-the-moment tourist-type energy. Like "Wow we are really in Congress" and people followed orders, respected guide ropes, took selfies, etc, and left at curfew.

The tapes show all that. Liberals want to show only what went on outside, and not what was inside that turned into something completely different quickly.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Realize that staged events and crisis actors do exist, watch the footage that has long since been complied, and judge for yourself.

Ashley Babbitt Footage

That video has so many anomalies completely removed from real reactions I cannot understand anyone watching it and believing it.

The cops with rifles act like they are acting aimless and goofy.
But something this video barely captures is that to the Right of the camera is short hall after the landing and there is an entire group of people filming from their phones and none of them looked or acted scared after gunfire.
I have been in that situation.
When a gun goes off you run.
Everyone including big manly men.
Everyone scatters.
But this group, all of them take out their phones and film.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Have you not seen the tapes the only violent ones were shooting pepper balls at protesters I'd get mad too if I was being destroyed for holding a sign. The sad part is they really respected the cops before the paintballs.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

This is a great point I never even thought of that lol

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

BTW what would be the reason for her to fake it, and still fake it? Her death was meaningless, so tell me would be the end game there?

It's possible that people within the current power structure didn't like the optics of 6 States contesting their electors, submitting evidence of election irregularities, maleficence, and fraud, and the 12 hours of debate (2 for each State) that would have followed, so they choose to stage pre-planned optics that were more in favor of their narrative and optics that would ultimately disrupt the lawful proceedings I just mentioned.

This scenario would also explain why the request for the National Guard was denied.

Arizona successfully contested their electors and submitted over 1,000 pieces of evidence.

Here's the other video which shows the events leading up to the breach of the Capitol and more evidence supporting the staged event and agent provocateur theory.

WOOZNEWS EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE STAGED CAPITOL RIOTS IN 889 ANGLES JAN6TH INSURRECTION

edit on 9-12-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join