It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Perception is everything.

We see advertisers use it to great effect when selling products.

Even the Gillette ad a few years back shoving the term 'toxic masculinity' into our collective consciousness wasn't really a flop.

Yes, Gillette alienated a lot of its customer base which seems counterintuitive.

But the MSM media ran with that thought and to a large segment of our society (mostly lefties), the message hit home and so became part of 'the new normal'.

Needless to say it fell on deaf ears with conservative types such as myself.

And so another manufactured divide was born to keep the plebs fighting amongst themselves giving the elites more breathing room to carry on with their ambitions undisturbed.

Class war averted whilst we fight among ourselves.

The elite can and will do anything to keep us from dragging them onto the streets in order to hang them from the nearest streetlight while they acquire more power and control at our expense.

The methods of neuro-linguistic programming are the specific techniques used to perform and teach neuro-linguistic programming,[1][2] which teaches that people are only able to directly perceive a small part of the world using their conscious awareness, and that this view of the world is filtered by experience, beliefs, values, assumptions, and biological sensory systems.

link to Wikipedia description

A basic example of this would be to make 2 statements that you would readily accept and insert a 3rd statement that you wouldn't accept on its own merit riding on the backs of the previous 2 statements.

It does so by appealing to your emotions.

In recent history you can see this when you look at identity politics. The idea that I have to call someone by their perceived pronouns are ludicrous to someone like me.

I will not deny reality to refer to a single person as they/them just because that person needs to scratch whatever psychological itch they have incurred during their development years.

But to a lefty, the baseline comes from a yearning of love and acceptance and an aversion to cruelty.

Everybody deserves to feel loved.

It sucks being the outcast.

It sucks to be bullied because you're different.

A man that gets his pecker surgically removed because he thinks he's a women deserves to compete in women's sports and should be lauded for their bravery, coming out of the closet and showing the world who they really are.

These people should be allowed to dress up in women's clothing and read bedtime stories to children.

These people should be able to normalize their views on sex and expose their ways to young children.

This is how lefties went ever deeper into a downward spiral, fully committed to the madness.

Everyone to the right of this madness was labeled intolerant, bigoted, hateful, phobic by an insidious MSM stoking the fire.

In this regard Fox News acted as the pressure release valve but also in on it.

With critical race theory the exact same downward spiral happened to where ordinary parents were made out to be domestic terrorists.

And so we fought at the bottom of the pyramid with each other while the elites carried on getting away with murder.

NLP claims that language and behaviors (whether functional or dysfunctional) are highly structured, and that this structure can be 'modeled' or copied into a reproducible form.[

How did ordinary conservatives become bloodthirsty supporters of indiscriminate killings?

They very thing that personified Hamas and the reason they abhor them?

First of all, TPTB through their support of the left's madness conditioned us that we find ourselves in an environment where anything goes as long as it's OK'd from the top down.

So Israel gets 'surprised' attacked in a 'vacuum' on Oct 7th,previous history be damned.

If it was any other country there wouldn't have been such an uproar.

But because school curriculums, politics, the MSM, Hollywood etc is obsessed with the Holocaust and Nazis their suffering is different from any other group.

No other attempted genocide, or actual genocide is rehashed over and over and granted this special status.

Naturally, most conservatives are also Christians. And their Jesus was a Jew.

If you're a Christian then a big part of your worldview consists as seeing the Jews in a special light.

God's chosen people, if you will.

They have to be in Israel in order for the 3rd temple to be rebuilt and all sorts of prophecy connected to such.

Now you have a special interest.

You cannot help but choose to support Zionism because it is permanently interwoven with your perceived reality.

And anyone that threatens that reality even those adjacent to those who threaten your reality?

Kill 'em all, of course.

Suddenly women, children and unborn babies are fair game.

Suddenly all Palestinians are Hamas supporters that deserve to die.

These conservative pro-zionists are also, a lot of them, anti-abortion.

See the disconnect?

The same people who argue the sanctity of innocent life has now been recruited to support wholesale mass murder of innocents.

TPTB manipulated the left into a disconnect.

And they are now doing it to the right.

When Trump becomes President, and he will as your democracy is a sham carefully manipulated to serve the elites...

That is when the majority of 'normal people' will be triggered into large-scale war.

The conditions will be ripe for it, and the pendulum has already begun to swing.

Why wouldn't the elites cash in seeing as they have managed to create the perfect storm first with the left, and now with the right?
edit on 8-12-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

So how do "the elites" appear to "immunize" themselves against the effects of their manipulations?

Manipulations the rest of us "pleebs" seem helpless to resist.

If "they" get to "us" by playing on our emotions, then perhaps by resisting our emotional reactions to the life experiences confronting us, choosing instead to respond from cool intelligence rather than raw emotion, we can then break the thrall of manipulation?

NLP can be a useful therapeutic tool. But I have found, through personal experience, that it's utility can be completely nullified if one party refuses to participate in the transaction.

Your emotions betray you.

Knowledge is freedom.
edit on 8-12-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Homie dont play programming. Palestinians remind me of the programmed left. They have been programmed to have the mindset to constantly attack others unprovoked. They cheer murder just like they were programmed to. They start fights they cant win. They get popped upside the head for attacking others, then right away cry foul. Cry some big tears and roll in the dirt.

Perhaps Palestine should try honey and forgo the vinegar. Perhaps they should try programming their twisted population to love their neighbors and be damn glad they are even permitted to be on Israeli property. When you camp on someone lawn because your own family in Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iran and Iraq dont want you, perhaps you shouldn't throw stones through the window. Perhaps you shouldn't kick down the door and rape, beat, and murder, then mutilate the homeowner.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That's what twisted religion with the notion of being superior does to peoples mind...

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It's being reported that the elitists are making money hand over fist because of these wars, so I really don't think the neuro-linguistic re-programming from people who only want diversity, inclusion and respect for their differences has any major effect on any elitist agenda and as you see the people still rise up in protest, so they still better not push the people to that point of no return. People just want to live their lives as they choose to and not to be told how they should live their lives according to others who do not or will not have the wherewithall or capacity to see beyond their own programming.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

So how do "the elites" appear to "immunize" themselves against the effects of their manipulations?

I suspect most psychopaths and sociopaths are immune because they hide their true selves to begin with, operating on a false front.

Manipulations the rest of us "pleebs" seem helpless to resist.

We're in too deep already believing deep rooted constructs such as the validity of the Fed all the way to the different religions.

If "they" get to "us" by playing on our emotions, then perhaps by resisting our emotional reactions to the life experiences confronting us,

Try telling a believer their specific brand of religion is not the one, true religion.

Your emotions betray you.

Which ones?

Knowledge is freedom.

A vapid statement 99.99% of the time.

History is twisted.

Our systems are designed to benefit the few at the cost of the many.

Most everything is either a construct, a lie or a manipulation.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

NLP can be a useful therapeutic tool. But I have found, through personal experience, that it's utility can be completely nullified if one party refuses to participate in the transaction.

I agree with your statement above, just don't play their game. However one must first become aware and acknowledge there is or is not subliminal programming happening, in this case via linguistics, and again just refuse to participate.

That is, of course, if one views it as a programming agenda which I don't, so I will respect others as I expect them to respect me. It really is as simple as that to me anyway.
edit on q000000191231America/Chicago2626America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

When Trump becomes President, and he will as your democracy is a sham carefully manipulated to serve the elites...

That is when the majority of 'normal people' will be triggered into large-scale war.

I'm not going to war over some Ivy League ELITE that got through school on gifts, and his histrionic impact on snowflakes everywhere.

I also don't think rainbows and the far left are capable of fighting a war to be afraid of.

Everyone's NLP'd.

Go back to the 50's and it's a completely different program.

You have June Cleaver making a roast like a submissive whore and total McCarthyist values. Picket fence, nuclear family, church on Sunday, no godless commies, and of course, Black people at their end of the diner.

Now leftist society is in overdrive in the forced eradication of that 50's America, and another large segment are equally programmed to resist it one transgender at a time.

What I'm more worried about is if TRUMP loses.

The lefties would paint angry signs and meltdown like they did in 2016. But they wouldn't think it was deception. They would be pissed America actually voted for him again.

Plus, there are no law enforcement killed drug addicts/civil right martys, so it likely won't be burning banks and police stations again. I could be wrong, but I don't see a republican victory getting violent, or devolving into a civil war from frazzled lefties.

What DOES scare me is what happens if the democrat beats Trump. The programming takes over in a way more detrimental way if that happens.

As of now, It's right back to pre-covid popularity. It's expected with phrases like, "When he gets elected", well, what if he doesn't?

It's going to be, "THE [EXPLITIVES] DID IT TO US AGAIN!"

And then some full on forceful uprising organized through social media and collective anger. This time EVERY swing state that voted wrong is at threat for getting "insurrected".

That's an Ultra paranoid fear, but I think everyone's waiting for Trump 2.0 at this point, even people that hate him know it's almost inevitable. Not happening pops a WAY harder bubble than 2020.

The resulting rampant fear of deep state, and a genuine feeling that the country is now illegitimate, even if another clean/fair election (like how 2016 is thought of, as opposed to 2020), will last time on steroids.

I fear the worst case scenario more from those who would never accept anything less than a Trump victory as a fair outcome.

Bonus**

If this worst case scenario dystopia comes to pass, and America all goes it's own way, I know what world power is getting REALLY friendly with my newly independent state/country. There's already 1.2 mandarin speakers here, so it be a natural foothold should their ultimate plan to divide America with social media comes to pass.

edit on 8-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It's being reported that the elitists are making money hand over fist because of these wars,

People are allowed to notice it and moan about it.

That's the entirety of dissent until your favorite show comes on.

so I really don't think the neuro-linguistic re-programming from people who only want diversity, inclusion and respect for their differences has any major effect on any elitist agenda

You misunderstood me. They create these faux crises so we the people get caught up in this bs.

and as you see the people still rise up in protest,

Still divided and picking a side making them open to manipulation that stokes their fear of the others.

so they still better not push the people to that point of no return.

They are masters at what they do.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: quintessentone

It's being reported that the elitists are making money hand over fist because of these wars,

People are allowed to notice it and moan about it.

[the moaning can turn to something more nasty if the people decide they've had enough]

That's the entirety of dissent until your favorite show comes on.

[those than can do, those than can't can in other ways]

so I really don't think the neuro-linguistic re-programming from people who only want diversity, inclusion and respect for their differences has any major effect on any elitist agenda

You misunderstood me. They create these faux crises so we the people get caught up in this bs.

[some do, some don't - I just live and let live]

and as you see the people still rise up in protest,

Still divided and picking a side making them open to manipulation that stokes their fear of the others.

[taking a stand against something they believe in - sure picking a side]

so they still better not push the people to that point of no return.

They are masters at what they do.

[they need to be taxed accordingly]

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

What I'm more worried about is if TRUMP loses.

Trump won't lose.

There's nobody more pro-Zionist than him and those are the folks who call the shots.

If you know that nutjob Michael Rappaport, even he has come out stating his support for Trump.

A Trump victory does two things.

Get conservatives back in the military and giving off the appearance that election integrity is restored.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Trump won't lose.

There's nobody more pro-Zionist than him and those are the folks who call the shots.

At least the Israel-Hamas conflict wrestled the deep state back from Soros. Sorta returning the NWO to its 90's Israel-centric roots. Which I never thought was a bad thing. Better centered around Israel than Riyadh, Tehren, Beijing, or Moscow.

I have never had a problem with right wing zionism is Israel and American politics. It literarly is 7.1 million Israeli Jews surrounded by a noncontinuous 2 billion.

Sh*t like this should trash this fear of singular-minded controlling interests. The Soros leftists now stand against the NWO (folks who call the shots) as definitions for everything shift around to wherever it condemns selected groups best.

Trump should win because that's what people want. And while he's a stubborn f*cking jackass, and prototypical old money rich kid to me, I can see his mass appeal. He's like Nixon, Now more than ever, Biden is a slightly more viable version of McGovern.

All I say from that is, it is totally set up to where any McGovern Biden victory CAN ONLY mean it is the outright stealing of said election. And if you're trying to start a civil war, it's way easier to do so if Biden wins, not loses.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Right... From here on out it's "they took our erection" vs "not my president" forever amd ever

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

At least the Israel-Palestine conflict wrestled the deep state back from Soros.

Soros is one of them.

They're playing both sides.

They have created the illusion that gives you preference of one over the other.

To some, Soros is good cop.

To you he's bad cop.

Trump should win because that's what people want.

Clearly politicians haven't disappointed you enough.

They've created the conditions to make people think that's what they want just like a stage magician manipulates someone into a false choice.

And because he says he stands for what you perceive as priorities you're willing to go along with him.

They've given you two #ty options, but in reality it was never an option.

Trump will get done what the elites want him to do.

And you will 'vote' him into power.

Still, you're ok with the illusion as it is presented.

I have never had a problem with right wing zionism

What is your vested interest?

Religion, culture, family, friends?

I'm speaking to your bias.

edit on 8-12-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I am seriously writing in Cthulhu this time around. The chosen candidate of The Voter Apathy Party.

But I'm in California, so it's irrelevant. Our polls close at 8:00 and it's called for the democrat at 8:01. And you don't want to know who I want to be the president..

But I have a ton of personal bias and vested interest where Israel is concerned. Mostly my principles against the way they run their societies.

Honestly things that wouldn't exist or would be limited without Israel:

US presence on friendly territory in the middle east, as opposed to frienemy states like Qatar.
Christian/Jewish access to the following locations: Western Wall, The Church of the Holy Sepulcher, The Church of the Nativity, The Orthodox Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, Zion Square, Tower of David, Zion Gate, King David's Tomb... and this list could be long. From Hebron to Galilee and beyond.

Once Islam controls something as THEIR holy land only THEY are allowed to go. Like you can't to Saudi Arabia, ever, unless you are Muslim.

I don't like Islam's absolute claims. And their overwhelming demand to have their customs appeased regardless of what culture they are in. They don't assimilate as much as they demand. Generally speaking.

And I don't like Allah. I think their interpretation of Yahweh is completely warped. And unlike Christians they swapped out undying love for undying richeousness.

Furthermore, I can't see why the people consider The Qaran beautiful. If it wasn't a holy text Florida would ban it from schools. It's bloody, psychopathic, perverted, completely misogynistic and patriarchal, and the proverbial antichrist under the guise of a false peace.

All Abrahamic varients are righteous, but Islam is the antithesis of secular, the antithesis of mutual respect, multiculturalism, and self determination.

I just think it's bad for the world if Islam has that victory in their secondary conquest holy land. And Israel doesn't exist.

Supporting a strong Israel keeps several of those inclusive pilgrimage sites open, and not subject to the Sharia Law that is wanted.

Which I believe would be the case if 1948, Zion, never happened.

So yeah, a sh*tload of bias.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well, I thank you for your honesty at the very least.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

That's what twisted religion with the notion of being superior does to peoples mind...

What twists peoples minds is drug use. Makes them retarded, dont yuh think Mr. Terp

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Drugs like lipitor, and zoloft? Or what are you talking about?

Most people get more intelligent over time so long their mental physical and spiritual diet remains varied. Having a one sided diet in any of those aspects will lead to some form of retardedness. Yeah i think drugs are not the main issue but intelectual incest, where one seeks and spreads confirmation bias among themselves.
Drugs can be the tribal factor, but so can sports, work, ethnicity, gender, nations and religion.

Then there are those that are born stupid and can't learn anything beyond...

Don't you think vivi

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/8/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I think it is funny when people pretend this is all totally new and was never before used in politics.
Look at Andrew Jacksons story.
It's kind of exactly what is happening now.

With the added bonus that what was new back then The Vote for the Average Joe is now what is at stakes.
The circle is returning to the half way point and we will continue the same crap and get the vote back in 200-ish years after Trump II

lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join