It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trauma-based programming within current content

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Once John Stewart left the Daily Show and Stephen Colbert moved on to other things and The Venture Brothers stopped being aired we had no reason to continue our contract and just did without.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Newspapers are needless things. I worked in the bush for a few years with no TV or newspapers. When I got back to civilisation, I bought a paper and realised it was the same stories as two years before. Just different names and places. Never read one again.

edit on 7/12/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

somnambulist - That's a new word to me... My language drifts that way often enough too.

The problem I have is people often like to paint the protagonists as 1 in the same and I'm only a fan of stereotypes when it comes to mocking them. I like to break things down too and one solution most definitely is being proactive instead of reactive.

Most of life's problems become slightly more fun with that proactive attitude, I can't speak for the moral compass individuals adopt/inherit but learning to use it is always going to come back to that nurture and nature thing. Loads to look at with that... Tradition is just peer pressure from the dead.

It's said "the other side" of life hears the trauma so yeah, the techniques and the manipulation probably goes way back. Turn off the TV, put the book down and climb a tree or jump in a puddle. I find tapping into the basics often helps those whose soul is kinda stuck climbing out of a hole. The ones in the hole often have a head full of great expectations and a heart full of negativity, it's a destructive mix.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Maybe it is as simple as happy people don't spend as much as miserable people. Gotta keep that economy growing.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yup, think I know what you're referring to. I'm out of that thread, too much disinfo. I'm back to primarily perceiving through my own lens, which is far more powerful.

It would be nice if psychic protection is taught in schools, but unfortunately we have to stretch the limits of alternative education for that. Is it taught in Montessori / Waldorf?

I think they also go by The Orphic Circle.

a reply to: CosmicFocus

Thanks, but I wasn't asking for advice, let's stay with the subject matter. I'm no n00b, have been studying this stuff for a while. Wrote that up after watching Marriage Story, which I thought would be more of an innocuous movie. I have quite a list over here of other content. Seinfeld for example is straight up Nihilism programming, as well as predictive programming. Remember that scene on the subway, of Kramer (33rd degree mason of The Scottish Rite) and Newman playing Risk, and making fun of Ukraine. And how that massive Ukrainian soldier slams their board? It really is staggering, how pervasive it is. And how we all grew up on it. To your point though, I have been doing more reading lately, historical 'fiction' around a very specific subject matter. Which allows your internal eye to conjure the visualizations. But I also like seeing what's out there / what others are being exposed to.
edit on 7-12-2023 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Canadian movie "The Peanut Butter Solution" was designed to inflict trauma/mind control on Canadian youth. I stumbled into the film, but after looking into it and reading hundreds of comments about it, it seems as if the movie was played in elementary schools in the 80s and kids complained of nightmares and described memories of the film as "fever dreams"

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Never read one again.

I do look at what headline is getting babbled that day when passing through the servo. Otherwise, turned my tv off after seeing WTC7 fall in 2008.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: fireslinger369

mk ultra on steroids.. Chemical and psychological warfare.. Wait till you start seeing the symbolism too.

So true.

I was considering how the BBC use colour domination to influence red/blue/other political and country leanings and also which way most of the photos on their online front page face?

Left, Right, Left, Right.... It alternates but is often dominant in one way or the other.

It's a case of getting people to understand that there is more than "THE" News. There is a whole world of perspectives out there but TPTB get in so early, they can influence people by saying absolutely anything they want if they twist a narrative to pacify the empty headed masses who survive by spoonfeeding and kneejerking en masse.

Sorry for the rant.

Yes, symbolism is everywhere. I'm still wondering why we have a banner that basically says "YOU GOT TROLLED"?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Trauma is used to dissociate and individuals identify from their body. When in this state, it can open up ways for other entities to enter ones being. If some movie is trying to use a similar approach, then what scenes to they show straight after the more disturbing scenes? Is there a common theme among the movie?

Indeed, this is an excellent point. Have contemplated that as well, after exposing myself to some of this stuff.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Our town went digital a few years ago.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fireslinger369 Seinfeld for example is straight up Nihilism programming, as well as predictive programming. Remember that scene on the subway, of Kramer (33rd degree mason of The Scottish Rite) and Newman playing Risk, and making fun of Ukraine. And how that massive Ukrainian soldier slams their board? It really is staggering, how pervasive it is.

“Are you the master of your domain?”

~ Greatest Seinfeld Line

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The movie 'A Clockwork Orange' is a must watch with this topic.

For some checkerboard orange:

Source
edit on 7-12-2023 by kwaka because: added photo source

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Wrote that up after watching Marriage Story, which I thought would be more of an innocuous movie.

From the intro, know what a mixed up family life is about. One scene Youtube is currently friendly with:

Family does get loud and passionate at times. Dad's side knew how to argue and lots of practice at it, Mum's side not as much, still issues and grudges going on. This place does get heated at times. Sometimes having a rant and venting helps clear the air. Whatever, keep moving on.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Cute, but you can't make that judgement call by watching a clip. Unfortunately, this is the culture we're in... making calls from watching clips.

You'd have to watch the whole thing, to see what I'm talking about. Not that I'm recommending it, just saying.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You're probably right. Money is the overarching structure I always saw.

Take COVID for instance, their needn't be a conspiracy behind the huge transfers of wealth. All that was required is opportunity and a bit of greed and sites like this became the breeding ground of paranoid thoughts that resemble schizophrenia. I needn't wonder why. That's not to throw stones or judge what COVID was about, it's to say "case and point" when it comes to negative emotions and thoughts.

What's behind the veil of occult anyways? Isn't it just a bunch of morons wanting more of what they claim they haven't got? That's no difference than the other guy I'd say as I whip out my stereotyping brush. Maybe the scrumper is occult to the orchard owner, especially if he's making nefarious scrumpy in his shed.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

When you start seeing this stuff you cant unsee. I want to do a thread about symbols soon. When we watch the news. / hollywood etc We are constantly exposed to low level trauma / wars.. the constant threats of global warming / getting nuked. etc,,, All sorts of stuff along with frequencies../ chemicals / nano tech.. All part of the game. ..

fractured people and easy to control.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You'd have to watch the whole thing,

I ain't getting netflix. If it turns up one day when I have some time, I will check it out.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Cool, fair enough. In my OP, mentioned that I don't have any streaming services. I just research / selectively download.

Wanted to see if there was any programming in this one, esp since it came from the bowels of Netflix.

It's also how they get you... oh look, what a wholesome movie... BAM, Scarlett doing a performance art piece with black / red lighting. And before you know it, you're watching a ritual. Much more to the movie as well.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Rus Dizdar has done a lot of work on this subject. If you want to read about it see:
www.goodreads.com...

You'll find his website at: www.shatterthedarkness.net...

A lot of his theory fits neatly into the experiences of "shooters" after a mass killing event like the one at the theatre in Aurora Colorado. The shooter had no recollection whatsoever of his actions and when arrested appeared to be dazed and confused, disoriented to the point he didn't know where he was. Dizdar's work may explain many of the so-called "mass shootings" which so often have the appearance of an operation that was "orchestrated". The best example to my mind was the Las Vegas incident.

Is Dizdar correct? I don't know. He claims there are something like 20,000 sleeper killers embedded in the US alone, ready to act when a phone call with a programmed message is received.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

Rus Dizdar helped me find some direction out when meeting the devil. It is a part of the puzzle. Get more complex than that, case by case.

If you are entangled by wickedness, it does use that against you. One saying I use to get, you cannot con a con. Apparently they know all the tricks. What i am finding, you cannot con an honest man, they do not take the bait that pulls the evil down.
edit on 7-12-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join