It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trauma-based programming within current content

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I understand the choice. When young I could have gone the Rosicrucian path but decided not to continue.

It was a natural choice from growing up in a haunted house and seeing things normal people shouldn't.

The fae can be a dangerous and frightening place to be. Very much the realm of will.

The big difference is in the human world we are taught that humans are special, the human centric view.

In the world of the fae it is best explained by the stern sentiment of Know your place human.

I think that is the big difference. Two very different philosophical architectures.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

the human centric view.

In the world of the fae it is best explained by the stern sentiment of Know your place human.

I think that is the big difference. Two very different philosophical architectures.

Yaa. The human centric view. I get this and as I see it it is what most of us experience, the wide variety of human experiences. A lot, and I can guess most, of us are here in this way with a dose, a pinch of the ''other'' to temper our human experience. Some have a pinch of ghost, others a pinch of UFO, an intuitive sense etc. Some have dose of Jesus but mostly these are background material to keep us from moldering in this grave as it were.

I really can't speak to being anything other than human just as I cannot speak to being anything other than heterosexual. I do know though that this idea of ''know thy place human'' is a goal that modern humans could aspire to, I know that I do. Shearing off the excessive ego and letting a lot of the human stuff go is quite a chore though fulfilling at each step in the process.

I like the idea of philosophical architectures. Architectures as in constructions. It's pretty clear to me that this whole human existence is just that, an experiment in experience, a construct in consciousness, a architecture of activation.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

These days I spend very little time with humans, an hour or so a day. The rest is with non humans.

Yeah architectures as in constructs. That makes the human constructs "things". In that way the philosophies are things.

I sometimes sit in an afterlife park. One might say that across the street is the masonic grand lodge, up the street is Catholicism. The god of the catholic exists inside a construct.

Outside the little towns of human philosophies is everything else.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join