It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA Does Not Want You to Know How To Permanently Induce Synchronicity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

You are right, he is describing an effectual algorithmic alignment

But "synchronicity" is a technically correct word for effectual alignment, because it just means to bring together (syn-) in time (khronos). Regardless of direction or focus

However ...

"Synchronicity" is not technically correct for the phenomena he is describing

Nor is it a technically a "slip-stream". It is pattern and phase recognition, within complex non-linear dynamics

In Illumination we refer to this phenomena as "alignment"

The key difference between "synchronicity" and "alignment" is the way in which you perceive what is happening

If you view it as "synchronicity", it limits your perception, as it makes you subject to the process. Something you need to "connect" to, in order to be considered "synchronised"

When the reality is, that this phenomena is something you were born with, that is with you your entire life. All day. Every day

Most are just blind to it

We are "aligned" to see these things and think non-linearly at birth

A baby will often use base language (such as their own name for things like their bottle) which are perfect phonetic palindrome

Meaning you can record them saying the word, play it backwards, and it will be the same word

Such as with the word "Arthur". Which is the true meaning behind the story of the sword in the stone. The sword being the directional nature of our language, and by such, our ability to perceive and connect with the world through that language

As we grow, our brains are rewired to think in a strictly linear-perspective, so that we no longer have "eyes to see", or "ears to hear" the "messages" coming from the Earth

"Alignment" is the ability to recognise and balance yourself within the construct, historically referred to as "sacred geometry"

The purer your ability to visualise yourself within the phase medium and align with the source of creation, the closer you (technically) become to the creative essence, creator, or "God" at the source of all we know

Ironically, the more religious someone is, the further they are from understanding their connection to the source

You stop seeking a greater understanding of things, when you think you already have the answers

When you are able to visualise complex non-linear dynamics, to be able to see yourself as a layered, phased entity ...

You also begin to see lines of "probability" within the alignment

An ability and crucial word which is mistranslated in the Bible as "Prophecy"

"Prophecy" means "Probability"
edit on 6 12 23 by Compendium because: Added something and corrected spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

You are only scratching the surface of what you describe as "synchronicity slip stream", playing with linear auditory triggers and their effects

It goes much, MUCH deeper

Even within passive alignment such as music

You do not need to play songs, or use algorithm to align. You just need to open your understating that the alignment is inherent within the world within everything you do. Constantly

Listen to what strangers say, as you pass them in public. It will most often be about the very thing you are thinking of before you hear it

If it is not? You need to re-wire your brain to think in both directions at once

There are very in-depth methods I can recommend to do this

The Rosicrucians use a method referred to as "backwards review", which trains your brain to think fluidly backwards. Going through your day in reverse, just before you sleep, to mirror the process after you woke up

From 11:00 in the video below

In Illumination we use mirroring of the primary and secondary sequences

PRIMARY SEQUENCE == NUMBERS
SECONDARY SEQUENCE == LETTERS

Within this, we learn to understand what every numerical symbols meaning is, to recognise aspects of "degree" within sacred geometry. So that we can read numbers, as a message which describes an exact dimensional "seat"

We read the numbers forwards, and backwards, in order to ensure the message is correct and mirrored in meaning

Also, we look for a reverse translation. Were the reversed meanings, work in reverse again

This means that the string of numbers can be read backwards and forwards, as bi-directional sync

Then we look at words

When we read someone's name, or a sentence, we reverse everything

We spell the words backwards, in forwards direction
We spell the words backwards, in reverse direction
We spell the whole sentence backwards
We break the words and sentence down into pieces and look for alternate phonetics

We match alternate phonetics backwards and forwards

Looking for an alternate phonetic translation which can be read both backwards and forwards, with the same meaning

When you find a way to read someone's name, or a sentence both backwards and forwards the same, this is considered "a key"

Keys can be used to influence or manipulate people

But doing so can be very dangerous (as ill explain later), if you do so negatively, because you are the "geometry" from source within the key

You will inadvertently hurt yourself, trying to actively use keys on people who are unwilling to that which you are trying to align to them using their name

You need be warned, that the process of re-wiring your brain to be able to read numbers and letters bi-directionally is very painful

I would describe it as something like being mind-r@ped

To begin with, you will need to intentionally and deliberately look at all the words and numbers you see around you in reverse

You will find it hard to find more than a few different translations and meaning

Then, you will start seeing more and more of them, fairly easily

Eventually, the dam will break, so to speak, and you will find yourself bombarded. Constantly and incessantly

As if the world has suddenly realised you can see it, and won't shut up

At times you will feel like tearing your own hair out, as you can be bombarded by hundreds of messages every minute

When I went though this process, I found myself wanting to avoid public places, where I could not avoid seeing words and numbers everywhere

It takes years for your brain to readjust to this

After which, you start to recognise hidden meaning in sequences of numbers and words instinctively, without even needing to break it down

From this, you develop a type of "active alignment"

Active alignment allows you to influence the world and people around you. Most of the time, without even meaning to

To the point where you start needing to consciously ensure that you "don't" influence strangers around you

As you align in this way to become a phased centre of gravity to the world around you, you will also find that you are surrounded by active symmetrical alignment

I will drive to the hospital to visit someone. As I pull out of my street, a particular vehicle will go by. Then as I enter the hospital, I will see a particular person crossing the road past me leaving

Then as I am leaving, I will see that particular person passing me again, going back into the hospital. And I will see the same particular car, turning out of my street as I turn back into it

A very particular unmistakable car (with a dog shaped trailer), and a very unmistakable beautiful woman

This happens every day. Anywhere I go

I will see a snake on the road, driving out from my friends place to go home

A few nights later, I will see a snake on the opposite end, outside my house

These things are perfectly opposite, surrounding my alignment

The power of this alignment, is one of the reasons that people are so afraid of Illuminated initiates, and societies which use similar systems for aligning themselves to sacred geometry. Like the Freemasons and their degrees

If you get to this level of alignment, you will find that everything and everyone around you aligns

A friend and I go on a drive to Gove from Darwin in outback Northern Territory (hundreds of kms of dirt) and we barely have enough money for fuel to make it

As we are discussing needing fuel, a large full fuel can falls of the back of a mining vehicle passing where we were parked

As we neared Gove, realising that we may end up running out of fuel 50km before we get there, we pass another large full fuel can off the side of the dirt road

I stop to pick up a poor baby Curlew (bird) that has been run over, to bury it

An empty ice bag flutters past me, just as I was realising I needed a bag to put it in

But the alignment and messages go deeper still

If I told you some of the things that were possible, you probably wouldn't believe me. Because you do not yet have a basis for understanding how such things work

You can very literally influence the elements

Something which happens sometimes unintentionally, though emotional alignment

People who threaten, or conspire to hurt me, end up inexplicably and inexorably dying. Usually in horrible traffic accidents not long after

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Anyways, my point is, that the alignment you refer to, when you go deep, deep into it, is far more powerful than you realise

You are only scratching the surface, playing with the basics. As I stated earlier

It is also very dangerous

It has pretty much destroyed me

To the point where I have cut off nearly everyone in my life, in order to not inadvertently affect or hurt them

For the most part, I barely leave my house

At least until I manage to complete the "ascension" part of Illumination, to ensure that my will to align only love, creation and positivity, is able to overpower the negative influences and forces against me (which I not confidence I will, or can)

But I have hope!

I feel sicker and sicker (and closer to death) every day

Something that seems to be a mirrored side effect of getting closer to the "creative" source

Anyways ...

My point is, I can go into very deep detail on how you can achieve a much deeper alignmentn in the way you are trying to

But you need beware that very few people ever make it all the way through, or survive it, once they have opened Pandora's box

Most lose their minds, or turn to religion. Once they encounter the sentinel gatekeeper intelligence (that many refer to as demons) which tortures you with messages in alignment. Aform of collective consciousness, within your alignment to the Earth

Once you open the door properly (which you are still fairly far from doing) you either complete the processes to "ascend", or you seek religion to be saved

Their "messages" will attack every deep repressed pain and emotion within you

A process which purges you, to be able to align with the planet, without fear in your heart

Love only

It is worth mentioning though, that within choosing a religion to realign yourself (re-ligion, meaning to realign yourself within the collective) ...

The Earth "consciousness" that attacks you with messages, in what many call "demons", is the very same as the one that then saves you, if you can't handle it

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Turning one's family away from one's inner spiritual journey is wise... At least something in the external world needs to be protected from it.

Have you noticed those that have pierced the veil and seen it briefly; But have turned away from it playing Halloween in plain clothes of a perceived/expected normality?

Holding hands on such a journey just binds them all later... But that's called 'religion' and then again it's no different than all previously mentioned.

I think that's part of what Shunryu Suzuki meant by: "Being nobody going nowhere."

A more simplified form is; No matter how far you go spiritually? In the impermanence of the mind the permanence of matter takes place where it appears as nothing has changed in the world, and at the other extreme of immateriality it's the people that haven't.. However outside of that both? The matter and antimatter appear the same.

Why wouldn't matter have gravity? Attaching "Anti" doesn't change it's mass.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You are only scratching the surface of what you describe as "synchronicity slip stream", playing with linear auditory triggers and their effects It goes much, MUCH deeper Even within passive alignment such as music You do not need to play songs, or use algorithm to align. You just need to open your understating that the alignment is inherent within the world within everything you do. Constantly Listen to what strangers say, as you pass them in public. It will most often be about the very thing you are thinking of before you hear it

Sounds like a good way to delude oneself in such a manner that, it would make that person more susceptible to suggestion, making it easier for others to steer their behavior.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

It seems like delusion, if you have not experienced proper alignment

And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought To Be Insane By Those Who Could Not Hear The Music.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Understanding comes from experience. Without experience, understanding of such things is limited to little more than divinity

But "Gods plan", is the exact same as what we refer to as "the lines of probability" in Illumination

Those that can be "steered" or manipulated in the way you are suggesting, are generally incapable of carrying the waters. Let alone swimming in the them

For the most part, it is considered cruel to initiate a mind or soul such as these, who are not ready for it

Those that cannot swim in the waters, generally, do not get offered. Instead, they are steered towards something like religion or spirituality

Or, they are given enough of a taste of it, to scare them off it for life

The alignment is very real. It is constant. It is precise. It is deliberate

It is inherent to the source of creation itself, within everything and everyone

crowf00t is exactly correct, in that the majority of people that experience the smallest basics of their alignment, believe it to be God

From such, they surrender and make themselves subject to the phenomena

Nothing wrong with this, it is a beautiful thing to just want to live your life and be happy

But it is negates the greater purpose of why we are here

You are supposed to try push through the 7 layers (or seals) or the resonant octave veil, to align yourself to the higher phased versions of your physical form and body, as "Revelation" of your true nature, inherent from birth (as well as the lower negative counter dimensions)

Most people find it hard, if not impossible, to even picture the Earth as being their external physical body

Let alone align with it in such a way

Most do not even realise that such an alignment is there or possible. Which is exactly what I meant by people existing linearly

But I assure you, it is very real, and very possible
edit on 6 12 23 by Compendium because: Added link to crowf00ts post

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Have you encountered the black-eyed people?

The entities/people (often grinning) who appear at very exact and precise alignments?

I refer to them as "the watchers", due to the fact that they always seem to appear as a type of witness to important events in the timeline

Their eyes are black, deep and empty looking. And their expression would terrify most people

They seem to be some type of manifested negative counter or reflection, that appears whenever you force an alignment

Kinda like a black reflection, of you forcing a focus of your own light

There is also a pair of barking owls which always appear, whenever an alignment is really dark

The darker or more violent the alignment, the more likely they are to appear to take turns screaming (barking) at me

They also turn up when I am doing something I should not be doing. Or showing someone something I should not be showing them, or exposing is possible in this world

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Becoming the earth is painful not until all the beings that took refuge in it; have mined it out to where it's virtually undetectable to their mass does the spirit of awareness move on... rinse repeat.

Hence why some choose to try to take refuge of birth; in the formless realms beyond that pain by learning how to align themselves to that.

Part of the pain is; Intuitively that some would say are just guided don't even notice it because the senses distract concentration too easy and then nudging them as a control to whether that like trapping a spider and getting it out of the house... Some abuse that ability and try to take slaves which slows everyone and everything down as a learned system.

But seeing how there is a value in everything there is absolutely no waste in life or otherwise the doubt is called great because it gives people time to do what they need to do on all planes and levels of existence.

However moving to the higher expression of one's being makes a lot of sense to anyone knowing it exists... Existing the same whether it was heaven hell humans animals etc in equanimity was my goal meaning A lot of incarnations went by.

Such a thing didn't help much due to the basic ignorance where becoming earth starts being expected of you as if a lordship means the position is eternal.

Rolling on the floor laughing putting the fire out and appearing as a happy 'dog'... Is about the best I've got after all that experience to hide the noble truth that can't be gotten rid of.

edit on 6-12-2023 by crowf00t because: sp

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah those beings are polarized to love in the absolute sense but the form appears very malevolent... but then again love has infinite definitions.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
About his idea and for the video;

I could call this reverse sync but it is not that. It is just making you make stuff up (fast and automatically) for yourself after the input (aka lyrics).

You know what is worse? Lets say you hear a lyric saying "yea you better shoot that man" then what? You see where this is going if you go crazy with this thing. This is very close to schizophrenia and/or a manic episode.

A real sync would be like this:
-You are sitting at a cafe and checking out someone body part (bum lets say)
-While you are looking at it , the song playing at the cafe says "ohh check that bum" .

Now that is a sync and in my belief it just means that "you are at the right place at the right time. keep going with what you are doing in life (short term/long term).
edit on 8-12-2023 by belkide2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
The key difference between "synchronicity" and "alignment" is the way in which you perceive what is happening

If you view it as "synchronicity", it limits your perception, as it makes you subject to the process. Something you need to "connect" to, in order to be considered "synchronised"

I'd use very different language however in essence I didn't disagree too much with your overview but agree almost entirely with the above.

I can't visualise so those points, in all these discussion, are lost upon me.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

PhD in Neuroscience ... Read Cryptoscience

pah /

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Have you ever conversed with one, tried to make friends? I’m curious.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: crowf00t

Does it work with Frank Zappa?

Only if you are also blessed with Synesthesia. Frank was operating on an entirely different plane than most mortals. If you can achieve synchronicity with Zomby Woof or The Gumbo Variations, you need to start on your autobiography NOW, because you are one in a billion.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I have, yes. They do not chat

They do not speak at all. They just look at you blankly

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As yet another neuroscientist myself I would like to make some observations…

The video, not going to watch because I don’t invest 15 mins without a poster at least giving a compelling synopsis of it.

The transcript, tldr.

And as for synchronicity, I program every single memory that I have to either the Beastie Boys “Sabotage” or Weird Al’s “Another One Rides The Bus”.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join