It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA Does Not Want You to Know How To Permanently Induce Synchronicity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

Hmm......... I would rather Permanently Induce Ecstasy , it's Much more Rewarding than being in Tune...........

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Cool it's something I'm gonna try... Not confirming the OP thought broadcasting they are calling 'synchronicity' sold me on checking it out... Cause that part would be hell.

Obviously the paranoid CIA part is either actual paranoia or a weird sell it point. Like all the THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW ads.... wooooo now I'm gonna.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
It's not that easy but once you get the hang of it: Jhana

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

"Getto rap" just the name is off putting. Though I must admit that I like soggy 1960s love songs and syncronistic encounters can take that flavour at times.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Pfft, I've had the album on vinyl for years.

edit on 5-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I do not have a PhD in neuroscience, therefore I claim intellectual superiority, having discovered everything I need to know for my successful survival about the use of my brain, for myself.

edit on 5-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
I used to enjoy whats known as Beach music but hearing it while watching a Tom and Jerry cartoon I became extremely depressed that experience is the only synchronicity; I can think of as those two things were occurring exactly when my Grandfather died.

Those were three large sources of happiness all kinda went at once... The happening in threes thing comes to mind. I still havent quite shaken it.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'll attempt a correction to the title.

The CIA might find it helpful if you would map your thoughts to music lyrics.

Gee, I wonder why that might be?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

ROFL

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I watched the entire video. I have no idea why I say it to the end other than I was terribly bored.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This video is not going to reprogram me to believe in things that are not true is it? Governments are good at creating stuff to control the people, and so could professionals in the psychiatric field, after all that is what they are taught how to do...reprogram people to believe in what society or their field believes in.

I suppose I can watch the video to see if I am still able to deflect hypnotic suggestion yet. If I come back on here and identify as a human instead of a mouse after this, beware of the video guys. Just because I do not have a tail does not mean I am not a mouse.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If you use the "YouTube" bottom above where you type your post, you can insert the video ID and have it embedded like this:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the transcript.

Is it just me but isn't what they are proposing the reverse of synchronicity - causality. Perhaps they are confusing synchronicity with synchronisation???

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   

You know, you're gonna find this funny, but I used to use pandora as a divination tool of sorts. Like I'd boot it up and use the first song that played using the channel shuffle like a Tarot card.

So I thought, what will the synchronicity in the songs be if I try induce synchronicity for this thread?

I said "give me synchronicity in music"

And the first two songs were from what could have been any number of stations.

Then I said, "No random wave collapse music choice gods, I f*cking said I want synchronicity!"

Then...

I really can't make this up... well I could, but I didn't.

Is that how it works? Did I make that song choice happen?
edit on 6-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

No, again that is causality.

*Correction

Or rather yes, but that's a causal relationship not synchronicity.
edit on 6-12-2023 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

For causality there has to be intention to create that cause/effect otherwise there is a neutral experience of the elements and their bases; Without consciousness having a fixed root anywhere just a perceiving one the experience is emptiness reflecting directly on emptiness knowing it is two and not one.

To bring in causality means a third even though there is in reality no support that could be found for any of them.

As form being seen empty one takes its place and then someone else perceives the same form as empty as the first did that's kind of how both appear to a third... one as An object of focus and the other all pervasive space around it in whats known as; neither perception nor non perception.

Leaving all of the jhana's behind though is important as they are a direct cause of duality even the immaterial ones as stated emptiness can reflect directly on emptiness. The rote way to say it is if you could catch yourself zoned out instead of someone going hey and then you return to the moment... As it is the same thing but typically the zoned out are not aware they are zoned out in the same way an unconscious person has no idea they are unconscious... meaning they are the exact same state even though they do not look like it.

I guess that didn't really say anything about synchronicity but you and an object can be empty at the same time not knowing self from other where it is a becoming instead of a birth... since the body is composed of elements no different than anything else around.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Is it with a 15m Video?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t

For causality there has to be intention to create that cause/effect otherwise there is a neutral experience of the elements and their bases; Without consciousness having a fixed root anywhere just a perceiving one the experience is emptiness reflecting directly on emptiness knowing it is two and not one.

So, it's creating a meditation tape? Cause and effect. You're just the "and" in the equation. Not even close to synchronicity. Synchronisation maybe, as I said. If you can identify a cause, even set in the past, ie planned, it is causal.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Oh thats as easy as not listening knowing someone is talking

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Lol, I have never experienced any such difficulty, but I know many do.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join