It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US millitary, massive uptick in heart failure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I was looking for something relevant to back up Ed Dwwd's statement that "We will not have an effective military in five years" Unfortunately it is here an army medical whistleblower has gone through the database, and found that the previous reports of a massive uptick in heart damage was not a reporting "Glitch" but was a true representation of the state of affairs as we find them today. The only problem is where will the replacements come from if this also affects the pool of people that the Military recruits from. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I have a heart condition and cannot run at a full clip unless it's at an even pace...even then I can't maintain long distances.

When I advised the doctor of this during intake I still passed the physical and they were ready to ship me out ASAP.

Not all operations require intense fitness requirements.

We're moving into an Era where a lot of military operations are more related to psychological operations and cyber warfare.

Sure we need boots on the ground and there's always a place for physical combatants but a lot of the newer recruits have talents and skills beyond traditional warfare techniques.

Sad to hear about the uptick in heart problems though.

I respect those who serve and this makes me sad.
edit on 12/1/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It is baffling what is causing all this I'll health in the military
not ! I have seen the figures getting released and they are staggering to say the least , 100s to thousand percent increases in some conditions are being reported and we are not even at year 3 from this roll out .

I was reading a blog about a whistle lblower in the New Zealand government who designed the payment system for paying doctors for administring the shots and the figures were horrifying, especially among indigenous people , bad batches were obviously planned !.

I know how one Mouri felt when he stated he cannot carry another coffin as he has been to 60 funerals in 11 months .

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

edit on -21600amp0520230258 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They might want to stop trying so hard.

They weren't going to accomplish much anyway. You can have all the power but it means nothing if you're unable to think rationally and do the right thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

The only problem is where will the replacements come from if this also affects the pool of people that the Military recruits from.

obviously from the mass of migrants coming across the southern border....

as the food supplies dwindle as designed...the numbers of volunteers will increase to luxuriate in 3 hots & a cot lifestyle
that group never surrendered to forced vaxxines so are primo healthy
edit on 2-12-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
A 1000 % increase in pilots with heart conditions www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

It is baffling what is causing all this I'll health in the military
not ! I have seen the figures getting released and they are staggering to say the least , 100s to thousand percent increases in some conditions are being reported and we are not even at year 3 from this roll out .

I was reading a blog about a whistle lblower in the New Zealand government who designed the payment system for paying doctors for administring the shots and the figures were horrifying, especially among indigenous people , bad batches were obviously planned !.

I know how one Mouri felt when he stated he cannot carry another coffin as he has been to 60 funerals in 11 months .

And the Obvious Cause of this is ? Hey , If it Quacks like a Duck...........

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

As a friend was pointing out to me tonight on the phone , tens of thousands are taking to the streets protesting about people they do not know and probably want them dead , yet nobody is out on the streets kicking off about friends and family that been murdered by a injection

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Divide and Conquer , it Never Gets Old............(

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

The only problem is where will the replacements come from if this also affects the pool of people that the Military recruits from.

obviously from the mass of migrants coming across the southern border....

as the food supplies dwindle as designed...the numbers of volunteers will increase to luxuriate in 3 hots & a cot lifestyle
that group never surrendered to forced vaxxines so are primo healthy

The so called vaccines weren't forced but the weak minded/timid did succumb to pressure. Hopefully they learned a lesson and pass it on...if it isn't already too late. I do wonder how many were smart enough to refuse at all costs. Half my family let themselves get poked but they weren't the "fighting half" anyway. I actually had very little pressure myself and most of that was my mother lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I was looking for something relevant to back up Ed Dwwd's statement that "We will not have an effective military in five years" Unfortunately it is here an army medical whistleblower has gone through the database, and found that the previous reports of a massive uptick in heart damage was not a reporting "Glitch" but was a true representation of the state of affairs as we find them today. The only problem is where will the replacements come from if this also affects the pool of people that the Military recruits from. www.bitchute.com...

I wonder if let's say this information is accurate what could have gone wrong?

Lack of exercise
People who are overweight or obese
Psychological factors
Overuse and abuse of drugs/alcohol
Medical interventions....

I am not quite sure about the last one but I think It's a valid reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ByCrom
They might want to stop trying so hard.

They weren't going to accomplish much anyway. You can have all the power but it means nothing if you're unable to think rationally and do the right thing.

One way out of this is to think rationally but there isn't much space for rational thinking in our days.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosby123

Don't forget genetic predisposition.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
China is attacking and degrading our society.. our nation in multiple ways. Very smart of them. Even so-called experts are not connecting the dots.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Rosby123

Don't forget genetic predisposition.

It's one of the factors.
You're right.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
China is attacking and degrading our society.. our nation in multiple ways. Very smart of them. Even so-called experts are not connecting the dots.

Expertise ain't what it used to be ...

Cheers

top topics

join