It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gain of function disaster in China..possibly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It seems that XI has issued a gag order on deaths as school children are suddenly dying of heart attacks when they get a cold. When was the last time a kid died of a cold? It seems the cause is a usual mundane bug stressing the lungs into what is called walking Pneumonia apparently there is not a lot of coughing and little sputum. Are we starting to see the second round of lockdowns in the embryonic stage, some YouTubers are reporting that it is already here. It has been reported that NY has changed the quarantine laws to a more draconian form. It appears that they are getting ready for the next one as suspected.
The question was only what would be its form. Will the lockdowns occur during a Middle East oil crisis that would be handy. But very tedious if a war started.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Alex Jones Full Show 11/28/23 w Dr Peter McCullough Maria Zeee Dr Ana Mihalcea

At 35 min Dr Peter McCullough talks about this issue. He sees a lot of drugs that can help, the culture in China is a problem in addressing it. Flu season getting spread through schools is common. Vaccination damage is also a big, ongoing issue. The culture of wearing masks also restricts the body clearing toxins and bad bacteria.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Fauci wrote a paper in 2007 or 2008 about the Spanish Flu. It is still on the NIH website.

Fauci and the co-author concluded the flu virus wasnt the foremost cause of fatalities. A secondary bacterial infection in the lungs brought about by the practice of masking caused the fatalities.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderAether

He was right about one thing in his life.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

24,000 Chinese immigrants have come into the country illegally in the last year-up to September. No tally yet on the October/November numbers. Throw in international air travel to and from China and it's a safe bet it's already spreading here. There's probably a gag order on discussing it, just like there was on discussing adverse clot shot events and effective treatments for Covid.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
They pushed their own version of the covid vaccine in China. It had problems too. It may have weakened the kids immune response or maybe it just weakened their heart. Even the covid virus can cause heart abnormalities in some people.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have a friend n China ricky he is a English teacher and has been there decades and married a local woman , I bump into his sister now and again .

I really would take everything we see and hear on television with a pinch of salt ikyn way to easy to fake stuff now with the tech they have .

Remember the 3 gorges dam and 400 million people are going to die ? Wuhan pool parties , they are all going to starve ? And our msm plugging them celebrating our new year when they celebrate the lunar new year ? They seemed to recover from all that real real quick and all while mask less .

We are being played like a fiddle bud

edit on 28/11/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What happened to Ebola and Monkey Pox? I thought they were ginning them up during the pandemic for some gain of function.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Chrisis actors wanted lol those ghost cities in China they had us believe were real people welded inside and boarded up 3 floors .

Exhausted workers falling over on the trains after working months without a day off and a migration of 600 million people for the holidays

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

My daughter had walking pneumonia from Covid in 2019.
One of the absolute best things to do with pneumonia is to make sure the person never lays flat.
Always always always upper half of body propped up.

Also hot soup, in both temperature and spicyness does wonders for getting phlegm up.

Of course seek medical treatment too! Pneumonia shouldn’t be taken lightly!

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Chrisis actors wanted lol those ghost cities in China they had us believe were real people welded inside and boarded up 3 floors .

Exhausted workers falling over on the trains after working months without a day off and a migration of 600 million people for the holidays

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with everything you're saying.
The welding in wasnt all bs.
A tower bock that was welded shut caught fire and many people died because they couldn't get out.
This caused one of the biggest protests ever in china, that even the officials got worried.
This was big news evrywhere.

Just saying. It wasn't all just smoke and mirrors.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
What happened to Ebola and Monkey Pox? I thought they were ginning them up during the pandemic for some gain of function.

Oh they've been working on that locally.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Toss in millions of illegal immigrants and look at the soup they made from a bacteria and virus outbreak potetial. Those laws globally werent put in place as a result of racism. They were in place to protect all as such shots are required before travel. Idiots in charge of nations will cause a global catastrophy.

Pope is out on a rope also as one wonders just who in the hell he is
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I doubt there will be the second round of lockdowns. The economy has suffered a considerable blow due not only to Covid lockdowns but also Russia - Ukraine war. Let's not forget that the businesses received some financial aid during the lockdowns but I doubt the national budgets will carry such a burden once again. Without any compensation people might turn to rioting. On the other hand, the political leaders stopped acting rationally a long time ago so everything is theoretically possible.

If I was to speculate I would blame the spike in pneumonia cases on strict lockdowns, which weakened children's immunity.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Mystery Pneumonia.

They claim it's from lockdowns, but has different symptoms than regular pneumonia.

Massive playdown by the media.

Supposed deaths and subsequent gag order regarding child heart attacks after contracting colds.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SEE HERE. WE'RE FINE. EVERYTHING IS FINE. IT'S FINE. WE PROMISE.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

I doubt there will be the second round of lockdowns. The economy has suffered a considerable blow due not only to Covid lockdowns but also Russia - Ukraine war. Let's not forget that the businesses received some financial aid during the lockdowns but I doubt the national budgets will carry such a burden once again. Without any compensation people might turn to rioting. On the other hand, the political leaders stopped acting rationally a long time ago so everything is theoretically possible.

If I was to speculate I would blame the spike in pneumonia cases on strict lockdowns, which weakened children's immunity.

Why wouldn't there be more lockdowns though? They've already proved that the majority of people will follow in lockstep with them.

A multitude of governments have announced digital currencies to run alongside physical currency. (shocker, considering all of the central banks are owned by the same people).

Now with the "threat" - said very loosely - of deflation, to me it sounds like another lockdown would be a perfect opportunity to roll out these currencies and have full governmental control of money within the population and roll out a few more free dollars to keep the economy inflated.

The timing couldn't be better.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Agreed.

The timing in NY for quarantining folks on a whim, on the East coast, while Xi cozied up in SF on the west coast recently with Biden, right as this burgeoning new affliction rears its head in China….is highly suspicious.

edit on 29-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Agreed.

The timing in NY for quarantining folks on a whim, on the East coast, while Xi cozied up in SF on the west coast recently with Biden, right as this burgeoning new affliction rears its head in China….is highly suspicious.

If we're being honest, I would be on board for another attempt at a lockdown.

I feel like people were pushed to a certain point for too long with COVID, if they tried it again, I would be willing to bet (my worth nothing in that scenario) money that we would have some very interesting results.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Agreed.

If we're being honest, I would be on board for another attempt at a lockdown.

I feel like people were pushed to a certain point for too long with COVID, if they tried it again, I would be willing to bet (my worth nothing in that scenario) money that we would have some very interesting results.
Gonna disagree here.

The psychological damage done by them will be studied for decades to come.

Not to mention the medical fallout that encompasses the um, let’s say medical experiment that served as the only reaction and “final solution” to the pandemic at all.

Not the silver bullet answer we had hoped for…

The only thing the lockdowns and Covid remind me of at all is The Machine from Princess Bride. That’s it.

The pump has been psychologically primed for some pretty reprehensible and adverse societal outcomes.
Some of them between suicide, drug-alcohol abuse, etc are already in play.

There’s too much to get into, but they tripped the tribal hardwire DNA in us that sees humans band together under certain banners. This reaction to Covid in terms of lockdowns shattered the familial bonds that most all other traits and characteristics in human bonds would normally survive. Pretty diabolical and fascinating.

Edit wait til the poor economy factors in addition.

Yikes.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just had an appointment at the local hospital.

Masks are now mandatory again before entering the hospital.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join