It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bee called Lazarus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Thanks, JJ, I hope so!

Actually, I’ve had other experiences with bees. Back in 2012 I encountered two bees that required some refreshments… In both instances, I gave them a dollop of acacia honey; both behaved exactly the same… first a few licks and then full immersion.

First one was in June 2012, she only stayed a few hours as she was just flustered by the heat.

The second one I found on Christmas Day 2012 and she stayed for the festivities…

…a few days later, having regained her strength after a good few slurps and some calisthenics, she took off.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Lazarus ... yes, like Jesus, you breathed life back into the fallen ... pretty impressive, Encia ...

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Wow this is amazing. Bees are seeking you out! They know where to go!

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

LOL, yes JJ, it's a cross I bear. Home would be a zoo If I took in every animal, birds in particular, that I find in distress.

I think it's more me taking time to be attentive of my surroundings, rather than them looking for me... but you never know, Nature always finds a way!

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers, F2d5thCavv2! Yes, one of my goto descriptors for life-after-death scenarios; the other I like to use is The Phoenix from the flames or ashes.

I must admit, this was a first for me.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

That was so nice to watch

I learned while working with the bees as a youth that most animals can pick up vibrations /pheromones from us like fear etc ànd have passed that knowledge to younger kids that scream kill it when they see this tiny little thing that freighted them so much .

When we were taking the honey from the hives or feeding them my friends father never wore gloves or was bothered by the bees , over the years I have experimented a few times with sign language of sorts with animals , some might laugh at this statement but not me .

I also witnessed a old guy have loads of wild birds land on his outstreached arms in his garden never seen that happen before or since .

But I have 3 crows follow me round the park on my dog walk for the treats in my pocket

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I saw a little honey bee on the sidewalk having a hard time and my heart went out to the little guy.

I gently picked him up and warmed him with my breath and carried him to the nearest nature spot because the thought of him suffering and possibly dying on the cold hard pavement was unbearable to me.

I watched him for a few moments as he recovered under a flowering bush on a bed of pine needles.

I didn't have time to stay and see if he made a full recovery but at least he wasn't stuck in a harsh unnatural environment any longer.

Bees have been a rare sight in the urban wasteland but I am happy to report there is a patch of unmoved wildflowers growing behind the gas station and the last time my husband and I were admiring the flowers I counted at least twelve honeybees happily going about their business on a single bush of wild daisies.

It's nice to have a life affirming hellscape in the urban hellscape from time to time.

I adore bees.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

That's fantastic, stonerwilliam, and I agree 100%! I try to communicate with them as well; with many mammals and birds, I believe eye contact can be important... they seem to "talk" with their eyes. However, gestures and a form of sign language must help, too.

I love crows as well... it's great when they befriend us, even if it's for food. There are many animals that are so frightened of humans that they'd starve rather than trust us.

edit on 29/11/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

That's wonderful, GENERAL EYES, and very kind of you. Everything you described is exactly the same thought process I experience when I encounter creatures in distress.

<< 1   >>

join