It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This smells

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So now the West is advising Ukraine to negotiate for peace with Russia. They have nothing left but seventy-five-year-old men and their women. Scott Ritter says that If Russia feels nice they will call them to a table and get them to sign their demands. But has the West with its stated designs to carve up Russia just organising a new front? Russia does not trust the West so it most likely will demand more land as buffer states like they had in the Soviet Union. There is a lot going on in the Baltic, and countries like Poland, and Finland seem to be putting up defenses along their borders.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I was disgusted to read about pregnant women being in uniform and young kids and old men be g sent to the front all with no training .

I hope Zelensky gets strung up from a lamp post and burned for this

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Don't worry, they'll get all the war criminals, even if it takes years. Whatever can be proven in international court will be followed up on.

I mean, just look, Putin already can't leave his country in fear of being arrested. He had to miss the first, the opening meeting of BRICS because he was informed they would have to arrest him, they can't stop it -- the law is the law.

If evidence comes up of Ukrainians committing war crimes, it will equally be investigated and followed up on.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hey Mr. Z , We American Tax Payers Want Our Billions back you Freakin' LOSER !

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I was disgusted to read about pregnant women being in uniform and young kids and old men be g sent to the front all with no training .

Wait until you find out that the average Ukrainian soldier is now over 40 years of age.

(post by JinMI removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Don't worry, they'll get all the war criminals, even if it takes years. Whatever can be proven in international court will be followed up on.

I mean, just look, Putin already can't leave his country in fear of being arrested. He had to miss the first, the opening meeting of BRICS because he was informed they would have to arrest him, they can't stop it -- the law is the law.

If evidence comes up of Ukrainians committing war crimes, it will equally be investigated and followed up on.

I would not hold my breath on that one , the Russians will do like they did at the end of ww2 to the white Russians and a bullet to the back of the head or a firing squad as they got of the ships which were sent from Britain

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Wait until you find out that the average Ukrainian soldier is now over 40 years of age.

There was a story of a 8 month pregnant woman who missed her call up and got sentenced to years in jail in the news .

It really is clown world

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Russia, Ukraine nor the US is party to the ICC......

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
As far as we know, Russia may already own/control Ukraine. Lots of deceptions being presented to we sheeple about Ukraine, Hamas, Israel, the U.S. President, etc..

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Well Ukraine is not "Hamas, Israel, etcetera."

And Russia did not necessarily push anyone into some kind of Iran/Hamas thing although some bylines exist where some sympathies are present like with brics.

We keep viewing it like a corporation to exploit as if they don't have their own texture, desires for support, dynamics and whatever have you. Ukraine could not give any less of a # if we try to slick talk our politicians into placing more of themselves elsewhere or thinking the world revolves around them if they slick talk enough.

Even the people on here are all "Russia? Israel? Its Russia israel!"

Its ridiculous. It's not Israel. We are literally letting the fact that we want to show we are the good guys with religion dominate everything to all our 700 club friends who think "this will be the one" which I think is irrelevant. Equally irrelevant is this left/right or the American elections. It's also wrongheaded to think that "left/right" isn't relevant at all to American politics or that anyone saying "stop it already" is advocating for "left/right" is against it, or is coming with some ready made list of assertions that they want to fight over.

Ukraine is Ukraine. Israel is Israel. Pick your poison step in line.

I also think all this combined aid is ridiculous. And this big debate and or signing off business. I think if a lot of private interests got involved with divvying it up (not "dark" money or "military" interests and not to "israelukraine" or to Ukraine than Israel but independent of that "need") than we could get this off the main table and stop being so ooking confused.

And this poster was right it really (fork)ing smells.

By the way. I'm Ukrainian. Ukrainian American.
edit on 22-11-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You mean the Commies used our own good will against us.

You mean the stole our billions and weapons we offered.

I’m sure the equipment is quickly passed out to Russian Troops.

Our kindness is our weakness...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 11/23/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

There was a story of a 8 month pregnant woman who missed her call up and got sentenced to years in jail in the news .

It really is clown world

You forgot to add that the woman served in the Russian army.

Pregnant Russian Soldier Jailed for Desertion

Are you equally disgusted by the Russian pregnant women serving in the army? Or are you disgusted only by Ukrainian pregnant female soldiers? Here is a difference.

The Ukrainian women defend their motherland, most of the time voluntarily. Not sure where you're taking your revelations from but from what I read, pregnant women are regarded as not fit for the military service and they don't have to fight unless they want it. Still they have to register. It's not that they have a choice either. We've heard about the Ukrainian women gang-raped by Russian soldiers all too often.

Russian female soldiers, on the other hand, are made to fight for the unappeased imperial appetites of Putin. It's Russia that attacked Ukraine and not the other way round. Unless one believes the crap written in the Russian propaganda newspapers financed by Putin.
edit on 23-11-2023 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

im so far behind on this thing. I stopped paying attention when Zelensky went to Washington the first time. I had no idea they were using pregnant women and kids as troops that is crazy. Is that true that can't be true. They just need to give up if thats the case wow.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

The poster above your last post stated it was a russian pregnant woman in the russian army....maybe they are the ones who should give up?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I personally think everybody should just give up. I mean not for countries not to defend themselves but its crazy to me we're here in 2023 resolving disputes like its 1939. Why can't everybody just get along? Break bread. Smoke peace pipe. I guess because that wouldn't benefit the MIC. Where's the Care Bears when we need them?
edit on 23-11-2023 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: SprocketUK

I personally think everybody should just give up. I mean not for countries not to defend themselves but its crazy to me we're here in 2023 resolving disputes like its 1939. Why can't everybody just get along? Break bread. Smoke peace pipe. I guess because that wouldn't benefit the MIC. Where's the Care Bears when we need them.

True that. though as I am sure you are aware, care bears need big, rabid grizzlies to defend them when the other side turns nasty.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join