It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix glitch over Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I have experienced this twice, possibly 3 times. All of them were around sun setting time and during, after, or before a huge rainstorm. The lower clouds are obstructing the sun rays creating a overlapping shadow. I don't know the correct terms. I also noticed this while taking off in a plane and after a while we rose higher than the clouds and the scene was even.

The first time was right after a tropical storm where I saw a miles long split in the sky. I think this is natural but awesome.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Thank you, impressive!!!
But these are slightly different phenomena.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FeeshJefe

Thanks for sharing. I also saw a UFO twice as a child. Maybe they were atmospheric phenomena, I don’t know. But the impressions are very strong and will last a lifetime.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

But these are slightly different phenomena.

Everywhere is different, have you found two places exactly the same?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Of course I didn't find it. But this adds mystery)))

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The morning glory clouds are caused by wave, the air ends up moving up and down as opposed to more or less linear. You also get standing wave, which forms letincular clouds (not sure on spelling) these type of clouds have sometimes been mistaken for UFO’s.

As for the video in the OP I’m going with the footage has been tampered with to create the effect.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe. Are there Florida residents on the ATS?

Florida Resident here. Where and when was this suppose to have occurred?

I don't recall anyone talking about it, nor any local news reports of it, nor did I see this.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I'll tell you what looks even crazier is a predawn rocket launch...at those heights with the sun just about to rise it lights the gasses from the rocket while its still dark. When I saw it I actually posted here...it looked like a comet approaching earth on collision course. Later Oberg explained it and I was relived lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Inflation.
You'll get 1/2 a sunset & like it. Channel 18 showed backed up traffic. Everyone couldn't be bothered taking a picture?
I'd love to see the unfiltered photo for comparison. In real life the actual effect was probably much more subdued.
S&F

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's an ominous good omen for decent people, and bad news for the bad ones. Because it's the power of the orange guy coming to meet the blue side in glorious battle.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Here are two pictures that are with a similar effect. I don't have pictures of what I saw, but perspective and angle play a role as well.

What was pretty incredible to me was the contrast of brightness and darkness between the shadows of the tree trunks. It seemed like an army lying in wait, standing still with defined, crisp edges.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I live in Lakeland. It is located in central Floriduh. This is the photo I took after remembering I have a camera on my phone. It was something to see....

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It looks like very high clouds as the sun sets on a very clear day. If the camera panned left, I'm sure the sun would be well below the horizon. What you're seeing is the last remnant of sun-lit clouds on the left, with the earth's shadow on the clouds to the right.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Matrix glitch over Florida.

Hello ATS!

In the Russian segment of the Internet, an unusual video of the night sky over the state of Florida is being vigorously and actively discussed.

What is this, a glitch in the matrix, a meteorological weapon, horses of the Apocalypse, or just a joke from Putin? Warning? I don't know. And you?

Thank you.
no expectations for logic from the particular folks on the internet that truly perpetuated this, neat phenomena though. just shows the peoples level for there 3 dimensional spatial awareness computers are set to, some its grand keeps the world around them in the top of there memory, others just enough to drive within the lines or park with out hitting anything, then there are those that 3d spatial perception is up there arse. hit cars, drive to far one side or another, need to constantly use there eyes and not there memory to know where an object is space relative to there position is at.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Yep. St. Augustine, the nation’s oldest city. Born and raised.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Yep. St. Augustine, the nation’s oldest city. Born and raised.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join