It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian does not equal HAMAS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Can we play this on a Loud speaker in Time Square and CNN and FOX News ?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Religions work the exact same way though... you do "the right things" for social acceptance.

Real people don't need that construct.

They don't "need" social acceptance.

They just are who they are.

I would concede that the aspect of social acceptance certainly plays some to most of the part of religious circles. Yet is it all encompassing? I wouldn't go that far.

To your point, my position is that having some form of values and principals, regardless of religion or no religion, is the operable part of the comparison.

Good people want to be good in a society they value, if that makes sense.

Murder, theft and rape were things that were swiftly dealt with in the Viking community. The same with Moors or Huns.

You were I think talking about the murders, thefts and rapes that happened to their enemies.

Another topic entirely... that topic is war.

Not morals.

Does war transcend values and morals? If so, at what point do they return after a war?

This is where the interest is. The gray areas where the hypocrisy and suspension exists. Because if there in fact are times when they are suspended, that whatever those means may be are what allow the value structure to be subverted and manipulated.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So when Israel kills Palestinian children it is acceptable but when Palestinians kill Israeli children it warrants the death of thousands of civilians?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

So when Israel kills Palestinian children it is acceptable but when Palestinians kill Israeli children it warrants the death of thousands of civilians?

Neither are acceptable .

Yet the one with the most power has to do something to stop the other ....

This is an example of why you don't pick fights you can't win.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Let me make an analogy...

My neighbor and I are bickering... we don't get along because because of a property line dispute, their dogs killed some of my chickens and my feral cat killed one of their prize parrots.

So one day they decide to shoot my son who was gardening on my property and rape and slit the throat of my grand-daughter who was there at the time.

So what I would do is kill everyone and everything on my neighbor's property. People, livestock, chickens, family pets...

Then I would seek out any of their friends who might feel the same way, any family members who want revenge... and kill eveyone, take it all out root and stem.

Is that immoral of me for taking the time and the effort to ensure that another family member of mine won't die while tending my garden?

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11pmFri, 17 Nov 2023 21:04:49 -060004 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yet the one with the most power has to do something to stop the other ....

Isn't this essentially an argument for genocide?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

There are 3 different reactions from the world regarding wars…

1) Democratic countries(US UK etc)- We know you’re trying not to kill civilians so if some die it’s war. It is what it is.
2) Non-democratic countries(China Russia Syria etc)- crickets
3) Israel- Ooohhhhmerrrgrerrrrd how dare they kill innocent babies!!!!! They’re targeting them on purpose!!!! Ceasefire now!!!! Let’s start targeting Jews all over the globe, maybe that will stop them!!!!

It’s clearly blatant antisemitism.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ugh..

Another Palestinians are all fluffy cute bunnies thread.

They are not. They are terrorist supporting and enabling scum. They raise their fluffy kids to become terrorist supporting and enabling scum. Much like Muslims in the privacy of their homes and mosques are terrorist supporting and enabling scum. Not one of them can be trusted!! Their apologists and fanboys are terrorist supporting and enabling scum. All of those POS are actual traitors to their own people, culture, country's, ancestors and a crying shame to us all!

It is pretty safe to say that I wouldn't pee on any of them if they were on fire. I will also hold a party and give out sweets, when every scum Hamas POS is dead by the outstanding IDF

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

You must be very young. There have been large anti-war protests in the US for every war we have waged since at least Vietnam.

Also, did you miss the past almost two years where the entire world has been calling out Russia for their invasion of Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

First, damn that analogy escalated quickly!

Second, who am I to determine what is moral for you to do?

What context does this analogy take place in? One where there is no law structure?

To me, guilt by association isn't a culpable circumstance to where murder is justified.

Yet, following in your same analogy, is it immoral as your other neighbor to simply watch it all play out?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yea...about that mens rea........

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

I think this pole may change your mind about Palestinians.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

If you truly do not see the 3 completely different levels of reaction then it’s clearly blatant antisemitism.
Thank you for making my point.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

*yawn*

Used in accordance with Clause 27a of the Copyright Law)
Palestinians in the northern West Bank attempted to launch a homemade rocket at a nearby Israeli town on Sunday morning, the latest in a series of mostly unsuccessful attempts.

It was at least the 7th attempt by a group calling itself the al-Ayyash Battalion — apparently named for a notorious Hamas bombmaker killed by Israel — to fire rockets at Israeli towns and West Bank settlements in recent months.

Link

Big difference in indiscriminate rockets, terror attacks on innocents and a precision response with collateral damage.

Like I said, mens rea....

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

First, damn that analogy escalated quickly!

Second, who am I to determine what is moral for you to do?

What context does this analogy take place in? One where there is no law structure?

To me, guilt by association isn't a culpable circumstance to where murder is justified.

Yet, following in your same analogy, is it immoral as your other neighbor to simply watch it all play out?

My analogy was about Israel/Palestine.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Kudos to you for trying to stay on topic.

I didn't draw the direct correlation.

Understood is the fact that a swift and deadly response to someone who has made no secret about wanting to remove your entire race from the planet.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Understood is the fact that a swift and deadly response to someone who has made no secret about wanting to remove your entire race from the planet.

No idea how Hamas is supposed to take this drivel, other than support for their next attack? This is all very sweet and self-righteous, as it explains why we're here in the first place, but it wont end the downward-spiral of violence.

You just kant help yourselves with the flimsy justifications for ethnic cleansing, can you?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No, we as in "US & UK support" in their fight with Hamas.

Sorry about that, I completely misinterpreted your comment

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Why do people play these "So when...then..." games? Show me a post of mind where I said anything close to that. The fact that you go there really speaks to how you would like to debate this.

My point is I really do not care... It's the way of life in the ME.

You and others present selective outrage with not a single post about other countries that have been doing things on a huge scale worse than anything Israel has done including this recent event, why is that? Why all of a sudden you all jump on Israel..Hmm

Also, give me a break with the usage of "children" Go ahead and tug at your own heart, as "people" period are dying...BTW where is yours and others' outrage over Hamas killing 1200+ civilians many were children. Where is your understanding they didn't have a body count number to get to and if they could have killed 50,000 and 20,000 children they would have or more. It was a kill anything that moved event, oh and let's record it, let's cut off heads as people were dying, let's cheer along the way, let's bring back naked bodies of young women so the people in Gaza and cheer, beat and spit on them too. Where is your outrage over Hamas hitting a flatbed truck with 70+ women and children trying to get to a safe zone?

You all are playing this like a game score... Hamas is only a little bad because they are only 1200+ and Israel is really bad because they are at 11,000+, but if Israel played this game like Hamas there would be 2 million dead. Israel has launched like 9000 attacks (200+ per day) and that comes to a little over 1 death per. You can argue they do not need 9000 attacks, but we are not there and we do not know what Hamas has built up in decades. But, what you can not argue is this BS that Israel is targeting civilians, if they were there could easily be 50+ deaths per attack or 450,000+ dead.

edit on x30Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:37:30 -06002023321America/ChicagoSat, 18 Nov 2023 08:37:30 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join