It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enemy Is Already Here: A 'Palestinian' Flag Now Flies Over an American Town

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The irony, we have been experimented on, that is what feels like, first covid, then the trans fad, people swallowed all that like Koolaid, now nazism and semitism, bin landen the heroe.

Is all planned and the idiots are still drinking the koolaid.

Can not wait for the next chapter.

I read about the flag thing, but is not going to last long, the entire town is up in arms.

The goal? kill the American flag, already is second best to the rainbow colors now will fall in third place until it will become irrelevant.

Next kill the founding fathers and the constiution.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah virtue signaling, that will show em!!!

Nothing like some virtue signaling to bump up your likes, so you too can live the dream of being a virtual influencer .

Somebody should start a charity, they could make some serious profit for themselves.

/Sarcasm

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Do you none of you see how this article is perpetuating genocidal language? It claims every Palestinian is a terrorist.

There are 1 million children in Gaza. Should they all be wiped out for being terrorists? There are 3 million Palestinians in West Bank who are not ruled by Hamas. Should they be wiped out for being terrorists?

How is using this language any different than "From the river to the sea?"

Among the adults, the overwhelming majority support terrorism. And the children are taught from a young age to hate Israel, Jews, and America. Palestinians celebrated en masse when 911 happened. They don't seem to mind the idea of genocide at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: alldaylong

Was Israel in a hot war with the Gaza people back in 2017?

War has been on going for as long as we can both remember. Hot or cold.

Equivocating is not an answer, but it is in that Israel was not in a hot war in 2017.

Now they are.

Palestinians, on Oct 7th, killed 33 Americans.

And we raise their fekking flag?

Long list of terror attacks here, from 2015 onward.

www.gov.il...

palestinians killed 33 Americans on Oct 7th and you are supporting and defending their flag being raised.

Hamas killed 12 Brits and are still holding 6 hostage.

Yet we allow the protests over here and over your way. That's the consequence of living in a free society. Which we both do.

Protests are fine, Hanoi Jane.

This was an official government action.

How peeved would the British be if the palestinian flag was raised over Parliament or Westminster?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Israel killed 34 Americans on June 8, 1967.

It's almost like holding an entire guilty for the actions of their government is silly.

God knows taking that position as an American is extremely ridiculous.

Keep hating "the joos" over that then.

Bully for you.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So because children are brainwashed since birth it's okay to kill them?

Should we start rounding up all the skinheads in this country, and their kids, lining them up in front of a ditch and putting a bullet in their heads?

Children are children and when they're violently dying in the thousands there's no acceptable excuse.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So because children are brainwashed since birth it's okay to kill them?

Should we start rounding up all the skinheads in this country, and their kids, lining them up in front of a ditch and putting a bullet in their heads?

Children are children and when they're violently dying in the thousands there's no acceptable excuse.

When the skinheads start killing, raping, torturing Jews then we can have that discussion.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Completely missed my entire point.

I don't hate the Jews. I have an issue with the Israeli government. The Israeli government represents the entirety of the Jewish population as much of the US government represents the entirety of the American population.

They both represent the will of a small number of people whose desires are often at odds with the wellbeing of the majority of the population.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

So thousands of children are dying in Gaza?

Even if that number is accurate, blame Hamas. Its tragic. But it's not on Israel.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh god if I have to start hearing that call to prayer crap every day =/

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Ummm, so you don't think regular Jewish folks are upset over palestinians bombing their civilian centers since Oct 7th?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Black people in this country were enslaved for centuries, subjected to overt systemic racism that included lynchings for over a century, and have been subjected to covert racism ever since.

Would you support them committing ethnic cleansing against all whites whenever black people are unjustly killed by agents of the government?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Black people in this country were enslaved for centuries, subjected to overt systemic racism that included lynchings for over a century, and have been subjected to covert racism ever since.

Would you support them committing ethnic cleansing against all whites whenever black people are unjustly killed by agents of the government?

I guess you missed the riots and actual attacks in US population centers now.

Not from around here, are you.

link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

It's on both sides. Hamas has an obligation notto use human shields. Israel has an obligation to minimize civilian casualties. Both sides are failing at their obligations and should be condemned for their actions.

link   

The Israeli government represents the entirety of the Jewish population as much of the US government represents the entirety of the American population.

And the Palestinian government, which is Hamas?
Which represents an even smaller portion of the population?
You don't have a problem with them?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Point me to the posts where you've supported BLM. Also point me to the articles about BLM killing thousands of white children.

link   

a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

It's on both sides. Hamas has an obligation notto use human shields. Israel has an obligation to minimize civilian casualties. Both sides are failing at their obligations and should be condemned for their actions.

There is zero moral equivalency in the above statement.

link   
They better separate these folks.

They hate each other, yet they live on top of each other.

If I lived next door to my worst enemy.

It wouldn’t be long and we would go at it.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hamas doesn't even represent half of the Palestinian population.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Also point me to the articles about BLM killing thousands of white children.

Not for lack of trying. . . .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join