It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking my 15 year old to the dentist…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions
The lubricious terrestrias diet? Awesome... Until that sand then its like every part of you body is an eye with sand in it and it is that annoying. So it's oh no i'm drowning through my eyes and its like oops forgot sand was in them as a life remembrance meaning likely to keep being reborn as one until knowing that.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Fluoride sounds heathy lol for the unknown person!

So what is fluoride? Oh it’s freakin Fluorine! Yep! It’s a chemical. Its atomic number is 9. I like everything that you have said!

Fluorine: en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

I am going to start swimming in sand and make my eyes bleed. Oh wait, my freaking goggles don’t work. Oh you let me barrow yours. Oh they don’t work in sand lol.

Let’s go swim again on the sand dunes! Oh wait my teeth!

edit on 17-11-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A mouth at both ends is a weird existence but at least they are nice beware the third mouth being that of birds though...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well, as soon as I completely quit using fluoride, my thinking significantly improved.
By just getting off the standard toothpaste.

Now I can see auras and my "third eye" started to activate itself, so I had to learn how to control it.
It didn't took much time.

I think people would be more fortunate, if literal poison wouldn't be sold as "necessary" for teeth health.
For me it has NOTHING to do with health and I can see the outcomes of abusing it in people.
This is, what I would call, literal blindness.
Blats on their eyes.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agleaya

Fluoride is not good for humans at high levels, any level!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Yes you are so right. It seems like everything is now about money! I am going to find a new dentist for sure! Thank you!

Just make sure you let the jerk know exactly why you are doing it. Maybe he'll learn something. I seriously doubt it, but maybe.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Lol, I doubt it toooooo!

(post by SmithAnderson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Years ago I had a friend who was so pissed at his dentist about a billing problem, the next (and last) time he went there he ate a sleeve of oreo cookies, then went in for a cleaning!
He later told me the look on the cleaners face was astonished, and called the dentist in to look, and the look on his face was, as he said, "Glorious"

I wouldn't have the cojones to do that!

SnrRog

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: snrRog

That is a great story!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join