It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Shekels

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Oh geez. This is absurd.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It's almost as if there is a, dare I say it, conspiracy?

But I feel like something exempts the state of Israel from the guilt of a conspiracy on a military industrial complex scale...

That sure would make them special, were it to exempt the State of Israel from the guilt of conspiracy that results in the tragic loss of innocent lives.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Oh it's there.

And it goes wayyy back.

I can even admire that they had the ingenuity, team spirit and chutzpah to pull it off.

Even if the endgame is a fate worse than death for those who survive.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Oh it's there.

And it goes wayyy back.

I can even admire that they had the ingenuity, team spirit and chutzpah to pull it off.

Even if the endgame is a fate worse than death for those who survive.

My signature is my own post engaging that very same ingenuity, team spirit, and chutzpah right here on our beloved Abovetopsecret.com

:laughsoidontcry:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: tanstaafl

You are correct! You cannot fight terrorists effectively by civilized rules. Because they don't FOLLOW THEM.

To you the answer to that problem is stand down and dont fight them.

You are incorrect. Where did I say anything like that?

What scorched earth response? Israel is focusing on tunnels and weapons storage/manufacture which are automatically military targets. If Palestine has chosen to locate their munitions and bunkers within civilian places, that is yet another war crime, and is considered the fault of their own military faction.

So I guess all of the reports of many thousands of dead civilians due to Israel's bombing of civilian sites like hospitals and such 'because HAMAS is using them as human shields' are just... fake news?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I relation to your comment as to where the River to The Sea came from. Here is a reference paper as written by a Palestine historian.

I freely admit the source where I read about that - which sounded and appeared to be genuine and authentic - could be wrong... doesn't really change anything though.

It also lends credence that your prophecy narrative as published here on ATS is false.

You are confused. I don't engage in making 'prophecies', or espousing anyone else's.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I dont think you read what I said correctly. Please go back and try again.

Your response did not make any sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I dont think you read what I said correctly. Please go back and try again.

Your response did not make any sense.

Correction:

It makes perfect sense to me.

What is confusing for you?
edit on 17-11-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Your claim that Israel is conducting a scorched earth response, is not correct.

Israel is strategically targetting Hamas tunnels. If they are located under hospitals, and Hamas will not allow patients to be evacuated, then it's not on Israel.

Perhaps you are confused because you argue from an incorrect premise.

Scorched Earth.

It's not.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What is that vs. the Peso?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As a reader it always sucks when you see a familiar name who usually offers good takes on world issues decline to the point of taking an Israel/Gaza thread and entitling it "Dem Shekels" and talking about 'the chosen people want more money' and that sort of thing.

What a #ing disappointment. Wow.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Scorched Earth.

It's not.

So you are in fact denying that many thousands of innocent civilians have been murdered?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

All my life, when it mattered, I found that words as a form of defibrillation was most effective as a way of waking up someone asleep and resistant to the truth.

I guess it highlights my inability to get someone to think in a way that say BiothermalReactor does.

Perhaps it's lack of a tertiary education hahaha.

And while writing this I realize that I'm most passionate in that manner when it comes to an innocent underdog vs a monolithic institution.

You must remember my Trump threads.

Would you then believe that I changed my position on him?

I now realize that he's not an outsider but has been in on the script since day one.

I find it interesting though that many good folks here on ATS that have been very fair in their dealings with everyone on this site and whom I have held in the highest regard because of what I saw as their integrity are now brazenly supporting the death and destruction of defenseless innocents.

I know what disappointment feels like.

Still, I will forever be grateful for your total commitment to the well-being of this site and your efforts during the chaos of the recent past, so I'm glad to be able to say that in a public space instead of in private.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

How many Palestinian women
How many children

Many more than HAMAS has.

Appeal to emotion much? Not every thread? Just those condemning Israel making no distinctions between HAMAS and innocent civilians, not even indicating the intent to do so?

I wonder how many males of military age in Gaza have been killed? Each one may have been Hamas.

Yea, and each one was hiding on every floor of every apartment building, behind every house, there's HAMAS males hiding behind babies!

edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "males"

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

They're not denying it, per se, to the degree that Israel is 100% justified in responding to oct 7th in any manner they so desire, so it can't be called something cheeky, such as "scorched Earth."

This is not scorched Earth.

This is not indiscriminate killing.

These are precision guided strikes.

They're going after their tunnel entrances.

The civilians killed are no fault of Israel, nor the bombs and soldiers that kill them.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I have an 88 percentile IQ and was also a gifted student. HEWEVER, in these tuines tere is so much overdrive me must accumodtae the masses. Please drop your writngs to 6th grade readable English. Several of us here are misunderstand your writes.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

If it was scorched Earth there wouldnot be a single soul alive in Gaza.

10, 000 casualties in a month long war is NOT scorched Earth.

If Israel intended that response, it would be over and most of Palestine would be smoking ruins.

Nobody left.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You could start by not editing my quote.

Seems the appeal to emotion is mostly coming from those pro-Palestine peeps.

Ive heard very little empathy for Israel at all.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

Yep, those before and after pictures clearly show they are only going after tunnels, and it is not scorched earth...

ROTFLMAO!!!

Thanks for posting them...

edit on 18-11-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join