It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 10 Dumbest Things We're Supposed to Believe about Gaza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lucasbrownst

Very well said.

Unfortunately a lot of people support being spoonfed a McDonald's style narrative and will ignore or attempt to deride any real food for thought as presented in your refreshing reply not realizing that it can only lead to more deaths on both sides.

Eventually they will choke on it.

May we live in stupid times seems to be the order of the day for quite some time now.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: lucasbrownst

Very well said.

Unfortunately a lot of people support being spoonfed a McDonald's style narrative and will ignore or attempt to deride any real food for thought as presented in your refreshing reply not realizing that it can only lead to more deaths on both sides.

Eventually they will choke on it.

May we live in stupid times seems to be the order of the day for quite some time now.

Absolutely!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

10.That Washington is powerless to stop this genocide that it is directly funding and supplying.

Once more...
Obviously not true. What an argument!

The situation will end with a simple phone call...

The US should say either you stop the bombing of innocent civilians and stop the war altogether or there is no more funding and arms available to you.
The US is not obliged to arm a State that massacres civilians. It must do the opposite.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

That will never happen, US won't bite the hands that feed it. Israel/Jews have total control over US monetary system.

The federal reserve is mostly owned and managed by board of Israelis/Jews. If the USA decided to stop supporting Israel, the fed will stop printing more money, and the economy will collapse in no time due to debt accumulated.

The idea that US has political independence is funny. The Americans are all employees working for the private company called "Federal Reserve". I have never seen anybody disobeying their manager and still keeps the job.
edit on 14-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

We don't provide enough aid to change Israeli policy. So no a phone call won't work. Currently the aid package that was signed by Barack Obama in 2016 provided 38 billion over 10 years. In other words 3.8 billion a year. Of course this aid will end in 2026 and unlikely to be extended Israel knows this.

Now just to give you an idea of their expenses they spend 2.2 billion just on the iron dome missile system every year. And with current projections expand that to over 4 now that it is being so heavily used. The Iron dome uses pac 3 missiles from Raytheon as interceptors same interceptors the US navy uses for example. In exchange for providing this to Israel the US gets several perks including purchase of the iron dome systems. But also things like radar jamming and even missile defence such as arrow. Most US aid gets funneled into joint projects for weapon research the US doesn't do this out of kindness it wants access to the research.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

We don't provide enough aid to change Israeli policy. So no a phone call won't work. Currently the aid package that was signed by Barack Obama in 2016 provided 38 billion over 10 years. In other words 3.8 billion a year. Of course this aid will end in 2026 and unlikely to be extended Israel knows this.

Now just to give you an idea of their expenses they spend 2.2 billion just on the iron dome missile system every year. And with current projections expand that to over 4 now that it is being so heavily used. The Iron dome uses pac 3 missiles from Raytheon as interceptors same interceptors the US navy uses for example. In exchange for providing this to Israel the US gets several perks including purchase of the iron dome systems. But also things like radar jamming and even missile defence such as arrow. Most US aid gets funneled into joint projects for weapon research the US doesn't do this out of kindness it wants access to the research.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I don't need apologies in relation to the massacre of innocent civilians.

A simple phone call will terminate all operations by Israel. Either they stop the massacre of there is no more help or aid. What they use to massacre civilians is 100% American made.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The US is a captured state.

There won't ever be a phone call unless it falls within the playbook.

Every 'democratic process' is theater for the masses.

Every decision made nowadays only further weakens the country while enriching the elites.

edit on 14-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

These are redpill operations.. The world must see for itself...

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The US is a captured state.

There won't ever be a phone call unless it falls within the playbook.

Every 'democratic process' is theater for the masses.

Every decision made nowadays only further weakens the country while enriching the elites.

Your words are verging on the words and sentiments of Noam Chomsky, better be careful or you will be labelled.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Your wrong Israel uses rampage missiles for ground attack. They were designed by Israel and were made specifically to lower collateral damage. The idea is they its acuracy to hit only the target. Most injuries will be caused by the object they are blowing up like secondary explosions or shrapnel. So no they don't use us weopons to attack hamas. What people so not grasp is Israel is a defense leader and manufactures missiles radars guns to the international market. This is why earlier I mentioned joint research projects with the US. And that is where most funding goes.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I just don't buy any of this any more than i bought anything they said about Ukraine. As fas as I'm concerned, Putin got the go ahead to go into Ukraine and may actually have done a clean up for the US removing biological weapons labs, cleaning up human trafficking sites, anything. And his payoff was more territory and Zellelnsky got rich pretending to put up a fight. it was a money lkaundering operation. Now in Israel they staged this and Israel gets cash and territory, the oil industry can raise oil prices and americans get poorer and more kicked around which is whats been happening big time since 2021.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

I'm guessing you also know where the original homeland of the Khazarians is located.

What a coincidence that Ukraine has been emptied of several generations and a trillion dollar contract to rebuild by Blackrock waiting in the wings.

All that's left now is for them to abandon Israel, which they will as they never were real Jews.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Your wrong Israel uses rampage missiles for ground attack. They were designed by Israel and were made specifically to lower collateral damage. The idea is they its acuracy to hit only the target. Most injuries will be caused by the object they are blowing up like secondary explosions or shrapnel. So no they don't use us weopons to attack hamas. What people so not grasp is Israel is a defense leader and manufactures missiles radars guns to the international market. This is why earlier I mentioned joint research projects with the US. And that is where most funding goes.

This is an excuse I am afraid. Israel is attacking and killing people at a rate of 250 civilians per day and it's unknown whether they get anyone from Hamas. So it's clear what is going on at least to those who don't unequivocally support Israel.

Should we also believe that Israel is acting in self defense?
edit on 15-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

well i'd say they are acting in self defense
Trying to stop the daily rocket barage and having them cross the border and rape and murder. Think if this in terms of say US and Mexico and Mexican soldiers kept crossing the US border to rape and kill families. How long would it take for amaricans to demand that they dismantle the Mexican govt?

Now though I understand why they are doing it what I will say is Israel's idea of acceptable collateral damage has probably increased alot. There are Israelis that think they should destroy everything in Gaza. Luckily calmer heads have prevailed because they could level every building there in about 2 days.

So yeah I think Israel is less worried about civilians then in the past. But ultimately I blame Hamas they knew Israel would retaliate after the attack and they didn't care. Why because they don't live in gaza they are happy in Qatar

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

well i'd say they are acting in self defense
Trying to stop the daily rocket barage and having them cross the border and rape and murder. Think if this in terms of say US and Mexico and Mexican soldiers kept crossing the US border to rape and kill families. How long would it take for amaricans to demand that they dismantle the Mexican govt?

Now though I understand why they are doing it what I will say is Israel's idea of acceptable collateral damage has probably increased alot. There are Israelis that think they should destroy everything in Gaza. Luckily calmer heads have prevailed because they could level every building there in about 2 days.

So yeah I think Israel is less worried about civilians then in the past. But ultimately I blame Hamas they knew Israel would retaliate after the attack and they didn't care. Why because they don't live in gaza they are happy in Qatar

No they are not acting in self defense.
Just killing as many civilians as possible.

Israel is attacking and killing people at a rate of 250 civilians per day and it's unknown whether they get anyone from Hamas. So it's clear what is going on at least to those who don't unequivocally support Israel.

When you kill 250 civilians per day that's not collateral damage but mass murder.

edit on 15-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

If that were true they could kill everyone in gaza within 48 hrs. They are limiting the scope of their attacks. Though ivthink the need to destroy Hamas means they are willing to accept higher casualties. When Israelis said never again I believe them they are going to make sure Hamas cannot do this again. Sadly that means civilians will die and also eventually people will turn against Hamas for starting this war and destroying the negotiated cease fire.

There is alot of suffering because of the attack yes they will blame Israel but also I think Hamas will be blamed as well takes 2 to fight.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
11. That the economic, religious, military and political leaders or 'powers that be' on either side are trying to win or end this conflict in a manner that would end it once and for all, a conflict that is so profitable to their 'employers/benefactors'* in the US and Russia, as well as themselves (keep in mind that the military equipment Hamas uses is mostly Russian-made, Iran buys it, then they end up in the hands of terrorists all over the middle east, of course, we've also seen Isis with American-made military equipment; and the most profitable arms deals are still those big deals with governments which they don't even try to hide through proxy channels like I just described. A large portion of the finances goes through mosques, and religious leaders are handling donations from muslims all over the world to invest in terrorism, as well as handling other finances where they will take their piece of the pie, including those deals some people want off the books because of international regulations). *: These guys:

Austrian economist Schumpeter wrote: “The orientation toward war is mainly fostered by the domestic interests of ruling classes but also by the influence of all those who stand to gain individually from a war policy, whether economically or socially.” These ruling classes have been defined as “elites [that] are at all times involved in trying to manipulate other elements of the population, or the public mood itself, so as to perpetuate themselves in power.”​—Why War? by Professors Nelson and Olin.

Source: War—Why? (Awake!—1986)

As Irenäus Eibl-Eibesfeldt wrote: “Public opinion is formed by interest groups (politicians, arms manufacturers, the military) that deceive the electorate by giving them false or one-sided information.” In a similar vein, historian H. E. Barnes wrote: “Since the wars of the French Revolution . . . copious and compelling propaganda [has] been continued and greatly increased to protect warfare against popular dissent, opposition, and factual analysis of issues.”
edit on 15-11-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If that were true they could kill everyone in gaza within 48 hrs. They are limiting the scope of their attacks. Though ivthink the need to destroy Hamas means they are willing to accept higher casualties. When Israelis said never again I believe them they are going to make sure Hamas cannot do this again. Sadly that means civilians will die and also eventually people will turn against Hamas for starting this war and destroying the negotiated cease fire.

There is alot of suffering because of the attack yes they will blame Israel but also I think Hamas will be blamed as well takes 2 to fight.

Do you think that they need to kill the entire population to commit war crimes and crimes against humanity. They are already killing a large number of civilians destroying the infrastructure of Gaza.

You think 250 civilians per day is a small amount? You need to reconsider what is meant by mass killings.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Nothing worse than an overzealous hypocrisy

edit on 11/15/2023EAMR by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/15/2023EAMR by loveguy because: 🙏❤

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join