It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops in key battle with Hamas gunmen near Gaza City hospital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So as Israel closes in on Al Shifa the battle has been joined ..

Israel’s campaign against Hamas in Gaza appeared to be reaching a key moment, with close-quarter battles raging around the most important hospital in the heart of its biggest city.

for some reason hamas doesnt want the idf to help those babies there ...

“The IDF is in the midst of ongoing intense fighting against Hamas in the vicinity of the area [of the hospital],” a spokesperson for the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) said.

because it doesnt look good at the hospital

“Medical devices stopped. Patients, especially those in intensive care, started to die,” he said by phone, with gunfire and explosions in the background. He said Israeli troops were “shooting at anyone outside or inside the hospital” and preventing movement between buildings.

luckily the idf seems to be keeping the hospital locked down, no worries if you are a doctor taking care of people inside..

“Shooting and bombardment everywhere. You hear it every second here, around Shifa hospital. No one can get out of Shifa hospital, no one can come to Shifa hospital. The situation is very, very dangerous, and the people who tried this morning to evacuate from the hospital were shot at in the streets. Some of them were killed, some of them were injured,” said Dr Marwan Abu Sada, the head of surgery at the hospital, in a voice note passed to the Observer by Medical Aid for Palestinians, an NGO.

hopefully once the idf take control of Al shifa they can get those who need care out safely ...

Tens of thousands more remain in northern Gaza, many sheltering at hospitals and overcrowded UN facilities.

surely hamas wouldnt retreat to the hospital for some reason ... i guess time will tell ...
article here ...

eta looks like the idf will try to get people out tomorrow

edit on pm1120233006America/ChicagoSat, 11 Nov 2023 18:20:34 -0600_11000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hamas would have a suicide bomber enter a Gaza hospital full of civilians and blow it up.

They would blame the IDF. The media and others, especially some posting on ATS would 100% stand behind Hamas and blame the IDF even after film showed what happened with 100% certainty.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCameaSpider
Hamas would have “their own children wrapped in nitroglycerin” enter a Gaza hospital full of civilians and blow it up.

Fixed it for ya

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This hospital?

Hamas would have a suicide bomber enter a Gaza hospital full of civilians and blow it up.
If this is the levels of critical thinking the pro-Israel side is applying to this situation I fear we are doomed. I just hope they ship off the people with 🇮🇱 and 🇺🇦 in their bio's to WWIII first...

edit on 11-11-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hamas palestinian are nothing but animals, they will use the hospital for their own benefit, when they get in trouble hamas palestinians will hide within the hospital civilians and doctors and bomb themselves.

Nothing but cowards.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

no .. he is somewhere in a comfortable office... so if he is at a hospital that definitely isnt the correct one... the one we are talking about is surrounded by terrorists who, some may say , arnt letting anyone enter or leave the hospital.

luckily the idf has talked with the people in al shifa and they are going to try to get them out tomorrow .. see my edit to the op
edit on pm1120233007America/ChicagoSat, 11 Nov 2023 19:44:57 -0600_11000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 11/11/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Hamas has set the precedent of using suicide bombers and also for blaming their enemy for their own screwups so the posters critical thinking isn’t far fetched at all.

I take it you don’t observe Veterans Day or Remembrance Day.

Because this conflict hasn’t even come close to the horrors of past wars.

Do you view our fallen soldiers from past wars as genocidal baby killers? They killed a hell of a lot more than the Israelis have.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Hamas has set the precedent of using suicide bombers and also for blaming their enemy for their own screwups so the posters critical thinking isn’t far fetched at all.

Do you view our fallen soldiers from past wars as genocidal baby killers? They killed a hell of a lot more than the Israelis have.

Veterans day (today) is for those who came back.

I did.

Memorial day is for those who didn't come back.

Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

They would blame the IDF. The media and others, especially some posting on ATS would 100% stand behind Hamas and blame the IDF even after film showed what happened with 100% certainty.

Trolley problem. Sacrifice a hospital or sacrifice a nation. Those who die, know they won't die in vain because the pendulum of fate is ruthless and karma is delivered like the payload from a railgun. By the power of three times three, so mote it be.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

I'm 100% certain human rights violations are not held up to a scale of past wars to determine if they are even worth considering.

And where do you get that angle to attack his view's on Veteran's Day or Memorial Day or fallen soldiers of the past when they made absolutely no mention of it and you are there now with your straw mans argument.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My bad. Display of a foreigner’s ignorance

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Not attacking anyone’s views. Just pointing out a perceived contradiction with the posters standards. Which they can explain if they choose.

That a straw man?

edit on 11-11-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Hamas palestinian are nothing but animals, they will use the hospital for their own benefit, when they get in trouble hamas palestinians will hide within the hospital civilians and doctors and bomb themselves.

Nothing but cowards.

I see nothing wrong with her opinion.

She is certainly entitled to it.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Trolley problem. Sacrifice a hospital or sacrifice a nation. Those who die, know they won't die in vain because the pendulum of fate is ruthless and karma is delivered like the payload from a railgun. By the power of three times three, so mote it be.

This is definitely not a situation where if the hospital stands, then Israel will fall. And no, I have seen no one on ATS supporting Hamas today in anyway.

And the hypothetical presented in the post you quoted doesn't make sense. Who would blame the IDF is Hamas suicide bombs a hospital? These are not sound arguments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join