It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine president Mahmoud Abbas targeted in Assasination Attempt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The president of Palestine was attacked by his own security forces and a body guard was shot. This is 24 hours after he was given an ultimatum by the Sons of Abu Jandal. There is so much hate that it cannot be controlled.

Link

Palestine is not in control of its own country. There is no easy solution. What will leaderships next moves be?

If I was Abbas I would be out of there. Tell my country to flee and let it be razed. It could become a place of peace but HAMAS and their counterparts need to be removed. They are occupiers not Israel.
edit on Novam30amf0000002023-11-07T11:20:55-06:001155 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I have to comment so I can keep track of all of these fun events..... That and watching the slinging contest that will undoubtedly ensue.

For real though, I feel like we need to band together and invade that whole area so we can send everyone to their perspective corners wearing dunce caps. This is just getting out of hand.

Anyway, the popcorn is ready.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is 24 hours after he was given an ultimatum by the Sons of Abu Jandal.

What was the ultimatum? I haven't heard of this.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
No Kidding?

Gee what a surprise.

Staged or botched real?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

To continue to fight Israel from what I have read.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hamas does need to be removed and 100% are occupiers.

Every bit as much as Israel. There's no denying Israel's treatment of Gaza and the west bank unless willful ignorance is at play. The saddest part to me is how hard all of it has and will backfire on Israeli citizens and their government will never take responsibility or even stop the crap that begets Muslim extremist crap.

Hamas needs to be removed and publicly executed. The same goes for a significant portion of the Israeli government.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So now we learn of a faction within Hamas that is willing to kill the leader of Hamas because he has not yet committed to a "global war against Israel".

Who is backing (funding) these "Sons of Abu Jandal"?

And Why?

Who Benefits? From a "Global" War of any kind?
edit on 7-11-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

"When a man is convinced he's going to die tomorrow, he'll probably find a way to make it happen."
edit on 7-11-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea2

"Every bit as much as Israel"

Gee, what was your first clue? The beheaded babes?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Not sure what point a pissy ass response has but have at it with pointless responses.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea2

You so obviously are anti-Isreal, pro-terrorist, it reeks.

So I weighed in.

I don't think it was pointless at all. I felt like it was rather pointed, and you responded, so you must also.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Mahmoud Abbas is not the leader of Hamas.

He is president of the state of Palestine and leader of the Palestinian Authority.

Israel funded Hamas because they are bat# crazy radical extremist terrorists and in the process they sidelined Abbas intentionally and started dealing with Hamas because with Abbas at the helm of foreign relations the chances of a Palestinian statehood would've been much likelier as he wanted to focus on a secular government with a strong economic emphasis.

In essence Israel sabotaged any optimistic outcome for the Palestinians.

The religious crazies in Israel decided they would rather deal with the religious crazies in Palestine so it would cause the situation we see now and the Palestinians would be seen as supporting lunatics.
edit on 7-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Those are real questions.

This is PLO vs Hamas. Always been an issue and always will until HAMAS is gone.

This attack reminds me of Sadat. Abbas has attempted to same thing and almost died the same way.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I've watched this tragedy play out, as most of have, over the last few weeks.

I've heard the MSM reports, seen the protests (both sides), and read the comments on this site.

Yes, these two forces have fought for decades. But something is different now. And though they may not have the words to express what they are recognizing (my words fail as well), a fairly large number of people, a near "critical mass" if you will, are sensing just how close this conflict, at this particular time, is to exploding into something sane folks have feared since Trinity.

But what I sense is that the events we are witnessing, are not "playing out of their own accord";

There, instead, seems to be a "scent of coercion" hanging in the air. Things just don't "smell" right.

And before I commit to facing the Apocalypse, as it seems is being prepared for us,

I want to know who is pulling the strings.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

He seems more like an ''also ran' in this situation.

Have we heard from him at all?

What is the PA's position on this? Are they rounding up Hamas and turning them over to Israel?

PA seems pretty irrelevant to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Start by asking why Obama and Biden have given so much money to Iran.

I suspect you might find your answer.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Start by asking why Obama and Biden have given so much money to Iran.

I suspect you might find your answer.

One might also, and, I suspect closer to the "truth", ask why so many (conservative) "Christians" support a "militant" Israel; when a less confrontational approach would seem to be the wiser move?

To be blunt, there are far too many supposed "Christians" in the halls of western governments, and seats of power, who would like nothing better than to quicken their vision (and their version) of (their) "God's Heavenly Reign on Earth" by the expediency of sacrificing Israel and the people of the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

How about people that support Israel that aren't particularly Christian?

Got anything derogatory to say about them?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

PA seems pretty irrelevant to me.

And I laid it out very clearly why they are just that.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

How about people that support Israel that aren't particularly Christian?

Got anything derogatory to say about them?

As should have obvious from the post you are referencing,

"Supporting Israel" is not a point of contention with me. What I do deride, most strenuously, is anyone who couches their "support for Israel" in the covert context of thus offering up Israel, and her people, as a kind of "fatted calf" sacrifice toward the end of achieving some "Divine exaltation", once all those "non-belivers have been cast out".

"Victim", contrary to popular belief, is not an attractive mask to wear.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Wow. There's truly something wrong with you. Being against scumbag hamas while being against the scumbags in the Israeli government? Totally "reeks" of anti Israel sentiment.

Maybe go to glp, clearly you make ridiculous assumptions looking to pick bs arguments so it should suit you well. I'm truly sorry for your personal loss with the mud pit being gone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join