It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE magic mushroom bust

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It seriously baffles me that we waste time and resources are wasted on arresting people for possession of plants and fungi.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

We have mushrooms that look like that growing on our land. The only ones I will consider touching are the oyster mushrooms and the morrels though. We must have twenty different types here, some get huge. We also have a few deathcaps here too, they are easy to identify. I like the little white button mushrooms from the grocery store the best, and they are usually pretty cheap even though they contain rocket fuel.

The mushrooms at the Hong Kong Buffet are good too, and they are already cooked.

I'll stick to the B-carbolines and harmalines in tobacco myself, it is a lot milder buzz. It also can be used to lessen the effects of PTSD...that is why lots of veterans seemed to smoke cigarettes.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

This looks like each bag was was full of mycilium...you cant really grow them very well or efficiently in the bag like that. You want to take the substrate which they mycilium colonized and spread it out over a larger surface area like a bunch of rubbermaids on shelves. Also your have to basically keep the whole operation lab quality clean or your bags will get contaminated so if he is living in this house at couldn't occupy normal living spaces without introducing such contamination. For all these reason and for the the suspicion they weighed what they found in mushrooms while fresh which once dried for sale will weigh 80-90% less as well as possibly counting the mycilium bags in the weight too...I doubt the valuation given. No way what I saw in those pics would come even close to 1 million dollars. A pound is typically 500-1000$ for scale. Wait isn't that some kind of valuation fraud in the government?!?! I could swear I am listening to a podcast report on a current case of this sort...

I may or may not know a good bit about this topic from a past life of mine 😉

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You Must Create New Goal, New Objective For The Public People In This Dying Society
Source: ascensionjoy.com...
www.youtube.com...

The Biggest Enemy Of This Civilization Is All Secret Societies Group
Source: ascensionjoy.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I live in a swamp, this is fungus heaven. I like my swamp and never gave any thought to living here other than the mosquitoes, that is until I came to appreciate the hazards of living in a fungus-filled environment.

I have antibodies to a fungus that decided to live in my lungs. It was an 8mm nodule in my right lung that the doctors thought was lung cancer until they tested me up and down only to find out it was a fungal infection. Then, after that lung cancer scare I had a persistent ear infection I tried to treat myself for months before I went to my doctor who took it out with an antibiotic prescription (doxycycline) and ear drop prescription, until it came right back as bad as before. The doctor then took a culture so he could prescribe the right medicine and guess what? It was a damn fungus in my ear, not some bacteria.

I think mushrooms are cool and can identify close to a dozen. I even found fox fire around here, I kept it in a bag without any care and it glowed for a week. It can be a problem living here with them. I'm sure I get spores all the time, even in dry weather, like when cutting the grass or digging in the garden, or what have you.

ETA: I wonder, can the psilocybin fungus can become infectious? Could constantly breathing the spores cause a lung infection?
edit on 11/6/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Many years ago some genius decided to put a bag of magic mushrooms in the scaffolders big tea urn as payback on a oil rig I worked on .

What a @#$% up that caused that night , one guy fell over 80 foot into the sea and their foreman was found hiding in the toilet stalls with his head in his hands shaking like a leaf , every time his radio went off calling him he would start screaming .

They had to be evacuated from the rig they were in such a mess that night but lesson learned they never messed about with anyone's tea urn after that .

The only time i played about with shrooms I went outside and was shocked at how much I could hear , I could hear frogs fart 5 miles away , it actually frightened me a little bit .
edit on 6/11/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

You can store many bags for long periods if they are cold. Which is what I suspect they were doing with a lot of that. The space required to actually grow that much substrate would be massive...like on scale with a warehouse.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I kid you not with this, before shrooms were listed in our Misuse of Druga Act, they were listed in the Poisons Act. My mate got raided and cops found "some" shrooms and cos it was not listed as a "drug" but a "poison" he was treated as if he was suicidal because of all the "poison" in his fridge that he intended on munging out on.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

We have Shroom delivery service here in Detroit n Ann Arbor. When I see the illegal side of it? I wonder why. You can carry 2 ounces, papers, pipes....all not bustable.

An Ann Arbor Nam days hippie....we pushed for legality of all....took 50 years of Hash Bashes, but we did it.
edit on 11233030America/ChicagoTue, 07 Nov 2023 08:41:30 -060041202300000030 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Legalise, regulate, provide harm reduction do not discriminate.
All substances should be legally available to those mature enough to have made their choices.

Psychedelics, Ayushacha and other substances have been used for 10s of thousands of years. These are ancient tribal rights of passage. Proven to assit to alleviate, depression, PTSD and other episodes of mental health deterioration for those not predisposed to severe pschizophrenia. An integral part of our spiritual/nature’s connection to each other and the universe.

Crush the drug cartels, and provide a safe supply to rectify the Fentynyl use epidemic.
Tinctures of opium, clean heroin, open up the old opium dens.

Meth and synthetic substance use would deminish.
Plant based opiates are a much more enjoyable substitute. Religion is the opium of the masses.

People would not be dropping every where like flies on Fentynyl. With an available pure plant derived regulated supply.
Remove social stigma, criminal charges and people could live their lives in peace.

Dispensaries in most states, bottle shops on every corner.
One man's poison and pleasure is socially acceptable another is treated with disgust a pariah of society.
Many substance uses are, and more would be productive members of society.

The government will continue the "War on Drugs" it is working great to cull off many beautiful, creative, empathetic souls.
Those that have been beaten by societies social stigma of their choice of vice or recreational relaxation suffer so much pain.
People should have the right to a safe supply.
edit on 7-11-2023 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Perhaps he tried to run, but his legs were all different sizes and the ground kept moving around.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've done one of those , never again!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join