It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SAFE Act

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I guess I'll fit right in around here then. When do you plan on sending me my t-shirt since you've accepted me into your fold?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
a reply to: tanstaafl

"People like Larry Fink we're talking to, that's BlackRock — we have the smartest people, and they all want to do it. This, to them, they love this country, they all want to do it, so we're speaking to people like that and they'll be able to work it out."

Sounds like he's either a useful idiot for the establishment or he's in on it.

Or he was asking industry leaders for input.

I think you're the ... oh never mind,,, believe whatever you like, I'm done with this useless back and forth...
edit on 6-11-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So you went from "fake news" to, "oh, he was doing the right thing" in the space of one post.

Larry Fink loves America and is one of the smartest people according to Trump. I guess he's playing 4D chess with Fink by working with him and calling him a genius?

Keep moving those goalposts, you're clear out of the stadium and across the river at this point.
edit on 6-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

So you went from "fake news" to, "oh, he was doing the right thing" in the space of one post.

I was pointing out that your claim was unsupported. You supported it, and the context supports my follow-up.

Larry Fink loves America and is one of the smartest people according to Trump.

How do you know what Larry Fink is or isn't? People can have wrong opinions, or do wrong things, and still love their country.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yeah, Larry Fink is just helping to destroy the economy by accident all while getting richer in the process. Makes total sense.

Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not loose any supporters. You just keep moving the goalposts and making excuses for anyone and everyone around Trump.
edit on 7-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

It comes off as antisemitic.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yeah, Larry Fink is just helping to destroy the economy by accident all while getting richer in the process. Makes total sense.

Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not loose any supporters. You just keep moving the goalposts and making excuses for anyone and everyone around Trump.

Again, you don't know Larry Fink, you don't have a clue about DJT, and you certainly don't know me...

Rotflmao!

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So you think Fink loves America? Is that what you're saying?

Plausible deniability is all you got. You don't know Biden, I guess that means you have no clue what you're talking about with him. Is that right?
edit on 7-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So you think Fink loves America? Is that what you're saying?

Dod I say that?

Hint: I say what I mean, and mean what I say.

Plausible deniability is all you got. You don't know Biden, I guess that means you have no clue what you're talking about with him. Is that right?

Pretty much, yeah, so what?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join