It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Putin Really Suffer Cardiac Arrest or Is it an Opportunity for Retirement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
On another topic several months ago a reporter wrote an article complaining about Attorney General Merrick Garland legally helping Trump. I wrote an email to my FED POC who wrote back that it could simply be that Merrick wants to live in retirement in peace and not be disappeared. I was shocked by that comment. Yikes!

Earlier this week I heard chatter about Putin having a heart attack. Being suspect of the USA MSM I went to Google translate and typed in English "did Putin have a heart attack" to be translated into Russian. I then took the Russian text and cut and paste into the TOR browser and all kinds of Russian articles popped up on the subject and they were slanting that it’s the USA MSM is fanning those flames. Another Russian expert wrote and did a YouTube video that Putin knows he’s toast so he needs to retire. As such his inner circle floated a backstory that he’s ill so he can leave the front stage gracefully. So who knows what as I then dumped this into the General conspiracies Forum?

Using my deductive reasoning why would the USA MSM want him off the center stage as our comic book MSM needs villains both at home and abroad. Having since farmed Hillary out after the 2016 election they swung back to Putin and Trump. We also have other villains such as Pelosi but it seems she’s also been sent to the bullpen since it appears that her hubs loves other "bubs".

Then we have big Joe

Well getting back to Putin he did indeed attack Ukraine, has an international warrant for his arrest and is subject all kinds of threats as in assassinate. I will put my money on this that both INTEL both home here in the USA made a deal with the Russians to float this story so he can back out gracefully into retirement. Russia doesn’t need this fight and I believe they have really paid a price along with all the money owed by Ukraine. Both we and they also keep an eye on the Chinese.

IMO the story is fake, supported by Intel on both continents as he is being given the opportunity to depart from the front stage with grace. Let’s see if he accepts his next mission.

Russian YouTube Link

Russian YouTube Link with Expert

I attached several screen shots so anyone here can look this stuff up and formulate an opinion. So what say you?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Russia denies he had a heart attack. We will never know if he really did or not. As for this being an opportunity for him to retire .... I doubt it. He is drunk on power. He won't retire willingly. Not as long as he breathes air.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Putin has died at least five times since the war with Ukraine started.

When Putin dies it will not be able to be kept secret. His inner circle isn't the because Putin is a great drinking buddy. They're there because, like him, they're ambitious power seekers.

If Putin goes down, the autocrats and generals he surrounds himself with will go to war with each other to establish themselves as the successor to Putin's throne.

Just look to what happened when Lenin and Stalin died.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Your are correct. People over there are wild.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

A cat has nine lives, but Putin has had at least ten!

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Perfect opportunity for his to leave in grace

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The USA MSM has been attacking and making rumers about Russia for a long lime, try and sow some discontent with the information wars going on.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglassing

Someone with no heart can't have a heart attack.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong2

Soul?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The news came from an anonymous account on Telegram. It spread unverified rumors about Putin's health before. It's popular, the misinformation was shared multiple times and everyone knows that the lie repeated often enough becomes the "truth."

I don't think Putin cares about retiring "gracefully" the way the West understands "gracefulness".

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglassing
a reply to: alldaylong2

Soul?

Heart.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If I had a Euro for every time someone claims Putin died...

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He did not have a heart attack, the disinformation came from a Telegram account. It reads like a plot to an action movie, it's all fake, but after the locals started reading they started panicking.

The Russians took this more seriously than the West did.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

how he doing this dance if he dead?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I can see that, and the opportunity could be soon since our attention has been drawn to Israel. The real question would be who would be crazy enough to fill those shoes? Is this also good timing to calm everything down with Ukraine as he steps down?

Another thought could be the MSM isn't moving him off stage, rather they are introducing the new axis of evil, and Russia is placed in the background momentarily as they show us who will be playing Benito Mussolini this time around.

Covid pandemic (Spanish flu), market crashes(Great Depression) and now another world war. History is rhyming, so why wouldn't the same us versus them be used?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I can see that, and the opportunity could be soon since our attention has been drawn to Israel. The real question would be who would be crazy enough to fill those shoes? Is this also good timing to calm everything down with Ukraine as he steps down?

Another thought could be the MSM isn't moving him off stage, rather they are introducing the new axis of evil, and Russia is placed in the background momentarily as they show us who will be playing Benito Mussolini this time around.

Covid pandemic (Spanish flu), market crashes(Great Depression) and now another world war. History is rhyming, so why wouldn't the same us versus them be used?

I think it's MUCH, much simpler than all that.
Russia and China are USA's biggest economic threat, and seeding rumors of Putin's death could potentially waver loyalties to him and shake public support.
It could be that simple, so why assume it's not?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I've been complaining on ATS and many other platforms about our INTEL and MIL agencies taking TRILLIONS of our dollars, and not being much beyond 1970's telephone tapping.

Hopefully one of them has developed a way to make an assassination look like natural death, or an accident!

That is ALWAYS BETTER than letting an evil leader murder thousands of innocent children/women/men.

ALWAYS BETTER.

edit on 29102023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I feel like every time something happens and he disappears for a short while, we have rumors that he has died or been assassinated.

I personally think he's too smart (or too stubborn) to end up offed; and the only way I think he'll be out of the picture is either out of boredom or his own volition.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Shake public support where? The US msm isn’t shaking any support in China or Russia. Do you go through Russia to get your US or Chinese news?

top topics

join