It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Peru is a favorite of Ancient Aliens on History Channel with lots of old supposed Alien sites.

Since July there have been a lot of supposed attacks along the Amazon. Villagers are reporting alien attacks. These kind of attacks have been reported off and on for decades in this region of the Amazon in Peru, Ecuador, and Brazil.

The attacks were blamed on illegal miners with Jet packs by the government, but they never went there. A couple police took some statements then left. No investigation.

The attacks have supposedly been going on weekly, if not nightly since July. It is happening to several villages in the area now. So a YouTuber/ Ufologist is now taking an expedition bringing food, medicine, and cameras to record the locals testimonies any any encounters they have themselves.

This YouTuber UFOlogist, Timothy Alberino, had previously lived in the region so his uniquely qualified for this expedition. The locals speak a particular vernacular that most Spanish speakers are finding difficult to translate.

He is meeting some locals who will guide him as well as some taking some former military For protection.

One of these, a former Marine named Doug Thornton is claiming someone in Washington is telling him not to go or report on this: Here is Twitter video

Doug Thornton says he was warned NOT to go to Peru by GOV official in emails. His response: "Nothing is going to stop us going up that river".

They have arrived in Peru on the October 25 and met with the village elder and a local who had been reporting on this: Twitter link.

Timothy is on the right, Doug is on the left, the reporter is next to him and the village leader is the skinny guy in the center. He is the one who has been begging for help from the navy, police, Peruvian government, or anyone with good cameras to come stay and record what is going on.

That is what Timothy’s group hopes to accomplish. The village is days away up the Amazon but they should be arriving very soon.

I will keep updating this thread daily on any day there is updates. So bookmark it and come back for updates. Don’t know why I’ve become so interested. I’m a skeptic but I think something is going on and it’s not miners with Jet packs. The US military and even Space Force is doing operation in Peru right now. Unlikely they are terrorizing this and several other villages. But all options are unlikely at this point. Mass hysteria is a very real option also. Fascinating no mater what the ultimate answer happens to be.

There is a supposed army whistle blower from a few years back who said he was part of an expedition that found a crashed alien ship in Peru several years ago. So this area is a UFO hotspot of supposed activity going on nightly now, with many incidents in the close region spanning three countries of similar UFO activity, and Ancient Aliens loves this region for supposed long time visitation. It’s not just one isolated village over a short period of time. It’s thousands of years of history with lots of intriguing credible and incredible reports over the last 50 or so years in the tri-country area.

Here are some accounts to follow where I get most of my info:

Timothy’s twitter: Link
Peru.attacks twitter: Link
Nerd Report YouTube account: Link
edit on 27-10-2023 by pianopraze because: Typos

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze
I'm following Timothy also , interesting podcast as they also go like a humanitarian mission to uncover what's really going on.

I don't know when they are back but I keep a close eye on their mission to Peru

Personally I think that they come back empty handed, but hopefully not

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
On the edge of my seat 😎

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting story. Thank you for sharing.

I hope there's some meat on this bone and not just a case where this guy is looking to break into the reality/paranormal video realm.

I'll keep checking back for updates

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
3 days no word yet. They should be there by now.

Here is some background info, first nerd report explanation of what’s going on now:

Next a video from a month or two ago with Timothy and Doug discussing what was going on:

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
the US spaceforce also operates in Peru, what they do there is unknown to me but they seemingly have operations there?

What's so important for the spaceforce to work with the Peruvian military on tracking hostilities from space?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Testing new tech away from prying eyes?

Seen by a few locals and mass hysteria erupts?

Seems like most logical explanation. Doesn’t mean it’s the right one though.

Something’s been going on for decades in the region.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Have the other threads about this subject been removed? I can't find them, but if anyone else can, please share the links.

Why didn't you mention more about the US conducting Operation Resolute Sentinel in the area, especially since the Flyboard Airs are not available to the public and there have been reports of what sounds like advanced plasma technology in use?

Boluarte Authorizes the Entry of US Military Into Peru

The U.S. military will carry out operations with the Peruvian Joint Intelligence and Special Operations Command (CIOEC), the Joint Special Forces (FEC), the Navy's Special Operations Forces (FOE), the Air Force's Special Forces Group (GRUFE), the Anti-drug Directorate (DIRANDRO), and the Police's Special Forces Directorate (DIROES).

The training will take place in Lima, Callao, Loreto, San Martin, Santa Lucia, Huanuco, Ucayali, Pasco, Junin, Huancavelica, Cusco, Ayacucho, Iquitos, Pucusana and Apurimac.

The U.S. military will arrive in various groups, between June 1 and December 31. The largest group will be made up of 970 members of the U.S. Air Force, Space Force, and Special Forces.

Besides carrying their personal regulation weapons, they will arrive in Peru with planes, trucks and rapid response boats to take part in the "Resolute Sentinel 2023" maneuver.

edit on 29-10-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Have the other threads about this subject been removed? I can't find them, but if anyone else can, please share the links.

I've have mentioned this before provided with your links in a post when the Peruvian anomalies were hot topic, nobody then picked it up?

Interesting to research?

Peruvian Workers Confederation (CGTP) Secretary Geronimo Lopez also criticized Boluarte's decision, warning that it will serve to cover up the presence of U.S. military bases in Peru.

Another interesting point to look into ?

My guess is Timothy could become a prisoner or the US military operations there will deny him access to the area if they are operating that local site and they are the ones responsible for the anomalous activities?

I hope they deny him access, better for survival i think
edit on 0b07America/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2023 06:49:07 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2023 06:49:07 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Watched several videos, they seem pretty confident that these arent people on hoverboards or with jet packs. In one of the videos its said that there was a strange sound sometimes associated with the phenomena but it wasnt described. These people might live in a primitive village but they have access to some technology and are familiar with jet and aircraft noises.

I remember all the reports from `77 and there does seem to be something strange going on down in South America. I`m following along as well, so far day 4? I think, and no updates I know of. Iquitos where the expedition set off from is about right smack in the middle of the Amazon and its amazing the sprawl of the forest from google earth. I wonder if there are any ancient ruins in proximity to that village they`re going to.

Welcome back ATS!

ETA: The footage Ive seen so far hasnt really seemed out of the ordinary and can still be explained. So I do hope they are able to record something with some substance to it. TBH some of the footage looks like its being exaggerated to seem strange.

edit on R0000002131Eth10am2023-10-29T10:40:21-05:00k by RustEShackelFord because: (no reason given)

edit on R0000001331Eth10am2023-10-29T10:44:13-05:00k by RustEShackelFord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Day 4 no updates. Very weird. I think it is 2-3 days by boat to the village which is on the banks of the river, so we should have had update. Supplies he’s bringing slowing them down?

originally posted by: IndieA

Why didn't you mention more about the US conducting Operation Resolute Sentinel

The U.S. military will arrive in various groups, between June 1 and December 31. The largest group will be made up of 970 members of the U.S. Air Force, Space Force, and Special Forces.

There are threads on everything I mentioned in my OP I think, and still there as far as I can tell. This thread is on Timothy’s expedition.

I did mention military including space force is in the area in my op.

originally posted by: RustEShackelFord

Watched several videos, they seem pretty confident that these arent people on hoverboards or with jet packs. In one of the videos its said that there was a strange sound sometimes associated with the phenomena but it wasnt described. These people might live in a primitive village but they have access to some technology and are familiar with jet and aircraft noises.

I remember all the reports from `77 and there does seem to be something strange going on down in South America. …

I wonder if there are any ancient ruins in proximity to that village they`re going to.

ETA: The footage Ive seen so far hasnt really seemed out of the ordinary and can still be explained. So I do hope they are able to record something with some substance to it. TBH some of the footage looks like its being exaggerated to seem strange.

I agree, the legitimate videos show nothing spectacular. There is a lot of questionable content not coming from the villagers.

There are many strange things going on in this tri region area of the Amazon for 50 years. Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador have had similar occurrences.

I don’t know how close the Peru "ancient alien" sites are compared to this village.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I've been following this, from the other threads, and finding it all interesting, and will keep following. Hopefully something can be found out.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Day 4 no updates. Very weird. I think it is 2-3 days by boat to the village which is on the banks of the river, so we should have had update. Supplies he’s bringing slowing them down?

What I would like to see:
Gold Rush - Jungles of Peru

I want to see GoPro footage of someone with a Flyboard or jetpack fly into the unexplored jungle and retrieve gold nuggets, if that is what is happening.

Normally, small placer mining operations aren't very profitable, because most places have been repeated mined, but unmined streams can be exceptional. Allow me to explain.

The first US gold Rush was actually in Dahlonega Georgia. It is said that, when gold was first discovered in the streams, you could kick stones and find gold nuggets. They say, that lasted for about 2-weeks. Panning and dredging was next and lasted about 2-months. From there, hard rock mining took over, which is a process that involves crushing gold bearing quartz and then using a mercury vapor process to capture the gold. Now the place is mostly a tourist town with a couple of old gold mines that you can visit. At least one of them takes you down into an old gold mine cave system.

On a more serious note, I hope our adventurers stay safe, since we did see some reports that organized criminals in the area were involved with slave trade activities as well as illegal mining, which is likely much more labor intensive than flying around on Flyboards and scooping up nuggets.

edit on 29-10-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Now within the podcast they mentioned that they have close contact with Richard Dolan , not a particular uninformed person I would say?

He must have known about the spaceforce operating within that region.

Now what I could read from those links that the most of the people don't like how Dina Boluarte does run the country, maybe because her close deals with the US and operating bases I don't know?

But there's a lot of mineral mines in Peru like alot of lithium that also used for satellites and other products even as gold and silver that's found within Peru

Crazy idea but what if US forces use their new secret toys on the locals to scare them off like an invasion and Boluarte sends the military that scares them off she would be liked and the trouble is over , ehm well that's a to crazy theory for me i have to say

I believe that Doug is knowledgeable enough to have that info to

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Crazy idea but what if US forces use their new secret toys on the locals to scare them off like an invasion and Boluarte sends the military that scares them off she would be liked and the trouble is over , ehm well that's a to crazy theory for me i have to say

I believe that Doug is knowledgeable enough to have that info to 

I would say that is plausible. I'm led to believe that advanced technology is being tested and we are getting a glimpse of, and hearing rumors, about it.

Now, it's also possible that these guys are going down there to not only document the theatrics, but to also participate in them. We can't rule that out, especially since at least one of them is exmilitary, and nothing has been reported for a while, so it almost seems like a waste of time and money.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There have long been theories gold is what attracts aliens to earth.

I’m sure you are right the mineral wealth is attracting US interests.

These events have been going on in the region at least since the 40’s or 50’s.

There is two fairly recent accounts of US forces going into this region to collect crashed alien craft and alien survivors.

Speaking of theatrics IndieA, the locals captured some Brazilian tourists accusing them of being pelecaras - the term they are calling these aliens, literally translated face peelers. Twitter link.

Hysteria running high.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Update:

He’s been to the village and back. He posts a rather cryptic message:

We have completed the expedition to San Antonio de Pintuyacu. We were in the village for 3 days and conducted a thorough investigation. We delivered supplies and strategic technology. We are now back in Iquitos following another lead. What we discovered is very disturbing and nefarious. Full debriefing when we return.

Twitter Link

Here is Nerd reports take on it.

As I mentioned before this seems to be spreading:

You can see in that picture how Equador, Peru, and Brazil are all close here and activity happening in all three. The red circles are villages that have reported attacks. The yellow star is sighting in Brazil. I THINK the blue dots are also attacks, but I’m not sure.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
yeah...BS detector warming up. Sorry mate.

I'm sure we'll see George Knapp or Jaime Maussan(sp) pop on on this story soon too.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

There’s been a lot of BS and hysteria from the beginning in this Peru alien flap.

I thought this was fairly strait forward trip and we would be getting updates along.

I don’t like this turn either.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
All that way, just to spend 3 days there?

Does not sound like nearly enough time to conduct a proper investigation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join