It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President JOE BIDEN Delivers a Major Mideast-related Speech on 10.19.2023 at 8pm.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wednesday, October 18, 2023

President Biden's trip to the Mideast this week was shorter than he wanted, because 2 world leaders changed their mind about meeting with him.

So, he only stayed 7 hours instead of 3 days. During those hours, Biden met with the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, and discussed providing U.S. military aid to Israel while they are in an active war against HAMAS terrorists in Palestine(Gaza).

Fresh out of the DANGEROUS WAR ZONE, aboard Air Force One, President Biden projected a "tough guy" image of leadership.

This new image of STRENGTH is described in more detail here: theconservativetreehouse.com...-252 138

And tomorrow night at 8pm Eastern Time, President Biden will deliver a Prime Time Address to the Nation (world), to let humanity know what he was able to accomplish while on the ground in Israel today. It should be a DOOZY!

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I wonder how many people had to help him put on that tough guy zip up turtle neck shirt

Can't listen to the audio right now, but the video shows him trying to find his words, and maybe shaking a bit

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Be careful what you say about Ol Joe. He might take you out behind the school and drop you like a sack of rocks . Lol!a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I can’t wait to hear what this Banana Republic has to say about the War they want the US to get into. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
He's 🥃

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I wonder how many people had to help him put on that tough guy zip up turtle neck shirt

Can't listen to the audio right now, but the video shows him trying to find his words, and maybe shaking a bit

Imagine what Joe Biden will wear during tomorrow night's fiery speech, and what backdrop he'll have behind him.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Be careful what you say about Ol Joe. He might take you out behind the school and drop you like a sack of rocks . Lol!a reply to: carewemust

Please don't tell Joe about this discussion. OK?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
I can’t wait to hear what this Banana Republic has to say about the War they want the US to get into. a reply to: carewemust

it will depend on which of Joe's handlers write the speech. Obama or Xi.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
He's 🥃

Biden is "shot"?

Is that how you see the man who 81,000,000 smart Americans elected as our leader?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

OMG, glad i wasn't the only one thinking that haha.. lmao, his eyes were a dead giveaway on the still. XD i'm like yeah this dude is flyin... then I pressed 'play'. I thought he was about to put his hand in front of his face with how slow his movements were and start counting going 'whoaaaaa' XD.

At least now we know what the White House did with all that coc aine from the police call awhile ago, Biden's New Prescription I'm sure. XD.

Also leaves me wondering how many other people caught the fact that he's trippin.
edit on 101020230731 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Thats because a double was probably used and previously people has pointed out that they can see the fake skin in the neck.

I bet it was a double.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Thats because a double was probably used and previously people has pointed out that they can see the fake skin in the neck.

I bet it was a double.

Are there like scales underneath the skin?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
NVMD
edit on 30000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: oops

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

His speech should be a doozie...the US Capital was just taken over by protestors.

[twitter.com...]

Feel free to create a thread, Care; I don't have the stomach for this.

Add it to the thread discussing the lone liberal nutjob who pulled the Capitol fire alarm 2 weeks ago.

But in all fairness, if these kooks are American Taxpayers, the Capitol is their property. It's true today, just like it was true on January 6, 2021.
edit on 10/18/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Probably

Really is some videos in the net that shows where to spot the differences when biden is using a double in mask.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

For some reason, much of your post went over my head. Are you a psychologist?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
nvmd
edit on 30000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: oops

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Biden will wear tiny hearing aid inside ear and someone is speaking for Biden. No biggie.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Also leaves me wondering how many other people caught the fact that he's trippin.

Appears to be "Space Truckin" "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida"
Even I can be humorous at times.

edit on 10/19/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I can’t for the life of me why nobody wants to talk to FJB! Eloquent as never before, verbose Joe stitched them into a corner.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join