It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any remote viewers here?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hey everyone I’m looking for a remote viewer to help me out, not sure of the best process but I’ve heard the numbered envelope method is popular.

If anyone here wants to give it a shot let me know and I’m also willing to pay through cash app if successful.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
For some reason I am seeing the number 69. Get your minds out of the gutter.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Really. It was 8, is 8

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
A red 4

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I am dabbling in it for quiet a while but doing it my own way. Never could test it, never had the impulse to test it but I am intrigued trying it.

Of course at the end of the day it's your honesty that makes me either have confidence or not, so I really do not care about being right or wrong. As I never try RV with intend behind, just sending out myself and see what grabs my attention.

So you have an envelope and want us to try saying what is in there? I will go to bed soon and this is my time where I meditate and sometimes try RV. Maybe it's astral travel i am really doing or just wild imagination.

But I would give it a shot, count me in if this is an experiment.

No payment needed, I do it for free and "science"

edit on 16.10.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

I am dabbling in it for quiet a while but doing it my own way. Never could test it, never had the impulse to test it but I am intrigued trying it.

Of course at the end of the day it's your honesty that makes me either have confidence or not, so I really do not care about being right or wrong. As I never try RV with intend behind, just sending out myself and see what grabs my attention.

So you have an envelope and want us to try saying what is in there? I will go to bed soon and this is my time where I meditate and sometimes try RV. Maybe it's astral travel i am really doing or just wild imagination.

But I would give it a shot, count me in if this is an experiment.

No payment needed, I do it for free and "science"

I do this my own way, also. My wife tested me once. She went somewhere. I wrote down time, weather, sounds, smells, ect.i was spooky on the money.

I am down to try for the research side, for free, also.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It's what you decided not to put in the envelope that intrigues me.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

My opinion is, as with everything spiritual, I don't need someone to give me an exact letter to the letter manual. It's all just so unnecessary uncomplicated in many teachings. Chakra this and chakra that, "you must open this first and that is how it looks like and this is the color, but do not forget yoga *just stop it*

These are all just vehicles to get there, it's not necessary to make it complicated. It's all made up, tries to explain something that can not be expressed with words. People need to learn to listen to themselves, not to guides that most often do visibly not adhere to their own teachings.

I practice sending positive energy to people that I think could need it and also accept to receive it, for their disposal. I don't need proof if it works because the thought counts as much, yet there are lot's of hints it works. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Hey everyone I’m looking for a remote viewer to help me out, not sure of the best process but I’ve heard the numbered envelope method is popular.

If anyone here wants to give it a shot let me know and I’m also willing to pay through cash app if successful.

I'll help but a numbered envelope isn't my thing , What is it you are searching for during the hunt for Bin laden I searched and came up with a blue tarp in Pakistan the tarp was on a building next to his residence .

You have blocked access , What have you lost ?

I strong feeling this has to do with a female possibly a daughter .
edit on 16-10-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Tonight I will place a picture of an object in an envelope and number it, I will post the number here, what I am looking for is the real world location of the pictured object

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Tonight I will place a picture of an object in an envelope and number it, I will post the number here, what I am looking for is the real world location of the pictured object

Are you testing or really looking for something ?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Can you define "tonight"? I am in Europe, it's midnight now and when I come back to read about it, the thread will be full with alleged answers. That I will have to scroll past and I do not want them to subconsciously influence me.

So I ask if you could PM me this instead, then I will check my private messages and can not be exposed to other's ideas. I know, it is a lot to ask for but that's the only way I see this working without being influenced.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Are you testing or really looking for something ?

I’m really looking for something

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Yes I can do that
I’m in pacific time zone, currently 3:30pm here
edit on 16-10-2023 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Editing

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a wry twist on the 'numbered envelope' twist... would be to write a zip-code as the target ... brings to mind a old song from my youth the girl from Ipanema

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The Dow Jones industrial average closed at 33,984.54 +314.25.
Those could be targeted reference numbers valid for the overnight.

984 equals 123 times 8.
And 314 are the first second and third digits of pi.
Someone once tested me with an 8 digit number that satisfied modulus 10 screening but I confused it with the Solway Spaceman so we didn't get very far.

edit on 16-10-2023 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm game lay it out

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The number is 58581

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
NEVERMIND.

a reply to: ARM1986

edit on 16-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join