It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic/telepathic attack and defense

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I was thinking that negative energy cant be good for the system...Ill recomend to him the small claims court route

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matchulinch128
Someone I know has an individual that has caused them great pain and loss and won’t/can’t physically engage them .

cooperton nailed it.

Maybe suggest to the person needing assistance to focus on themselves instead of the the person harming them?
Reason being refocusing & clearing themselves of energetic attachments strengthens them, breaking those ties
takes away any "easy in" the perpetuator had.

At a class I took yrs ago the instructor had us sit with our ankles crossed & hands clasped together in our laps. This closes your personal energy circuit. People can't affect you or by body language gauge if whatever crap they're playing at is working.

I've used this to shorten up work meetings & get people to decide on their own to go play somewhere else.
More than once got others to join me as a abusive Boss thought he was going to scream at us in a meeting. Didn't take more than 20 min for him to implode. Lost his train of thought, figeting,sweating forehead. At the 30min mark he
waved us out of the room & wandered off.

Always fun when a psychopathic/narcisstic troll get's beat at their own game but has no clue how it happened. More importantly can't prove anyone did anything. Taking away their confidence? Priceless!!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
When their back is turned, with all the strength you can muster, punch them in the back of the head. Then scream out, "That's for the psychic attack... weirdo!" a reply to: matchulinch128

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matchulinch128

and every bit of advice you will get about dealing with malignant people (narcissist or worse) is dont.

put max distance between you and them. go. dont take their calls, texts, likes, block them from everything.

if the loss isnt very big, just go, leave. never look back.

if the loss is big, leave and go to the police to help retrieve property. if you show up with cops there hasnt been and wont be a fight. they will wait while you grab your stuff.

do not go back for any reason once gone.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"Your friend" is already defeated by allowing "this pyscho to get inside his head. I can feel the fear.

Get this fear under control without alcohol and drugs. As long as he holds onto this fear, nothing will work.

Pm me

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
"Your friend" is already defeated by allowing "this pyscho to get inside his head. I can feel the fear.

Get this fear under control without alcohol and drugs. As long as he holds onto this fear, nothing will work.

Stopping this witch/warlock and his coven is not easy.

Pm me

edit on 16-10-2023 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You claim your subject caused harm and loss.

You're looking for vengeance, right.

I do not advise causing any form of harm. Imagine trying to attack him making him cause more harm and loss. The harm and loss of your friend is not deniable, though. Acknowledge the loss and harm, don't deny it, don't say it didn't happen. He has to move on from that. Write a letter with his feelings and don't instigate making threats. The subject should show remorse or any form of sense of right and wrong. Imagine your subject being in the same situation as your friend and he just took it out on someone.

Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Let your friend know what the subject did was wrong. Let your friend know the loss and harm is real. Let him know there are ways in life and that things can change for the better. Imagine people pray for the subject to find the light and he's standing next week at your door with apologies and a new car for your friend.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
walk away. Yeah it hurts when a friend is going thru hell but seeking revenge of any sort wont go the way you planned.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: matchulinch128
Does anyone know of any good books explaining how to focus telepathic attacks/defense. Or could anyone explain these things. Also are there any known dangers of making an attack…like does the threefold law come into affect with this? Someone I know has an individual that has caused them great pain and loss and won’t/can’t physically engage them (They would destroy them in any kind of physical fight, but that’s not what they’re looking for) because of the trouble (legal) and because they are somewhat far from them geographically. I know these things are possible I just don’t know the correct way to focus these things (mostly attacks). This might be to far fetched for people on this forum maybe I’ll take the question elsewhere but if anyone has any good info please let me know.

Revenge and getting even is not the way. You want to attack someone with a weapon you don’t understand? Who is the bad guy in this situation? The best course is to move past this individual and keeping living well.

Also there’s nothing beyond larpers using methods you seek.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: cooperton

Nope. I am a HUGE fan of payback. I tried that whole "turn the other cheek" thing and all I got was 2 sore cheeks.

Now I do it my way.
Until you meet someone who’s a bigger fan. Karmas a bitch that’ll clap them cheeks sideways.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Yes. A good one on the CIA during Iran Hostages crisis ..how they used remote viewing...and psychics to locate the hostages...they also zoom pictures and look what's in the eye pupils ..like who is in the room w them...much written on this...I'm digging up the book title for you. Ck your thread here ltr.
✌️

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Called "CIA Journey into Madness". Weaponry and mind control, Iran Contra, USS Pueblo hostages in N. Korea etc...

Also on their med experiments.

Best

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yes. A good one on the CIA during Iran Hostages crisis ..how they used remote viewing...and psychics to locate the hostages...they also zoom pictures and look what's in the eye pupils ..like who is in the room w them...much written on this...I'm digging up the book title for you. Ck your thread here ltr.
✌️

That’s a now known psyop in response to a Russian psyop of similar nature.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
In all honesty, psychic attacks are largely ineffective on those who lack self awareness or intellectual. Psychic warfare is used particularly on targets who are sensitive, have an awareness, have a gift or two. If you are psychic it is easy to spot those who are and who are not. Bullies, narcissists, and other oppressors are typically not gifted because it requires an awareness of something larger than themselves to acknowledge the energy that would be used to attack someone.

There is no three fold law of reprisal if you are conducting psychic warfare, however the universe seeks balance so if someone is harming you, you have every right to fight back.

The universe did not create you to be someone else's victim.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Tradition typically has hundreds if not thousands of years behind it of sensorial contact of perception, that transcends time in peoples attachment to it.

Like when going into what gets called an ethnic restaurant... You're likely not gonna get Italian food at an Asian restaurant unless you take a date of that ethnicity there and later they suggest Italian.

What I am saying is being a fish out of water tradition wise leaves one open to all sorts of energies and unmitigated attacks due to the sensorial contact that recognizes them... I personally have eclectic tastes that could be termed a sort of gypsy bourgeoisie from a Victorian era that bridges several cultures which is representational of the world pre-war. I can say this; It is not easy to live in as all of those people pro or for those wars attached come through some find peace and others just attach of course to whatever tradition it is as heritage ignoring or fanning the flames with the others.

As said however it is MY taste not theirs and that it hearkens to an era pre-war and shows the height of all of those cultures before then the irony is; It is very freeing to those of peace. I of course do not take any sentiment with the preferential energies that choose only one aspect of all peoples being free and represented within it... As it is an all or none environment; If you can't arrive empty you'll surely leave that way :]

I see the excuse you have OP of involvement as; Defending someone against another someone due to a perceived weakness in another. For the sake of personal welfare and sanity; I'd not get further involved and untangle myself from the situation...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The underlying reality is that every conscious being is one with the Universe. When you are wishing harm against anyone you are opening yourself up to recieve harm in a greater amount than what you put out into the Universe. That's the natural law of reaping what you sow and if you have lived on this earth any length of time you know that it's true.

You are the architect and creator of your own reality. If you believe in your mind you are a victim. If you believe that you deserve to be mistreated and have your property taken then that's exactly what will happen.

To change your circumstances requires you to meditate until you reach a state that you have left your physical being behind. Your are one with the universe, and you are no longer bound by time and space. You become your true self and lay aside the physical reality you are currently experiencing and you focus on a desired future. It's taking the quantum superposition theory and applying that to all of your possible realities. Once you reach a deep enough level of meditation you can manifest a desired outcome. It's a matter of faith. Seeing a desired future in your mind and accepting it as fact.

Believe that you are powerful and capable of protecting yourself in your spirit and you can become invincible to your enemies in this physical reality. Trust me they will not be able to touch you.

The universe is love and acceptance. When you align yourself with the universe and a higher calling its a powerful experience.

Revenge is a dangerous construct that I wouldn't want to play with.

Just the thoughts of someone seeking to become more than just a physical being but the architect and creator of my future and capable of bending physical matter to match my future vision of life.

edit on 17-10-2023 by BenjanonFrankln because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2023 by BenjanonFrankln because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
hmm

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

The Holy Bible
The Art of War by Sun Tzu
Hallucinations by Dr. Oliver Sacks
The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley

You're thinking too much. Focus your mind on good things. You just need to be doing the right thing, morally. Just wish them well and try to empathize with them.

Fighting is so crude. You should focus instead on Jesus if possible and on God. If you do that and just think positive things, not only can nothing attack you--if anything tries, it loses. Bible says so, actually.

What does this attack feel like?

You don't sound like you're familiar with psychedelics. I suggest looking into Dr. Terence McKenna especially to answer your specific question. He has many talks on Youtube, and also many books. I'm happy to report I've begun to sound kind of like him, but without the stammer. I guess the more you learn, the greater your ire becomes haha God bless. Hope you tell me more about the situation so I can respond better.

Just be careful. You don't want to open a door you can't close.

TLDR: Don't attack back. The best defense is confidence and smiling and being nice and being above the situation.

Better yet, run an extinction trial and don't respond in any way at all, so you stop positively reinforcing the attack. Essentially, to learn what you want to learn you'd need to do a deep dive into studying psychology, with an emphasis on behavioral psychology and cognitive psychology.

I learn about lots of things and I don't do divination, because the Bible says it's wrong. It's certainly dangerous, when practiced by the military.

Men Who Stare At Goats is a great movie that also addresses the concern in the OP. You'd enjoy it.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

Bingo! Nice job, mysterioustranger! Good suggestions. Now, my suggestion to you is to go listen to Dr. Terence McKenna talk about mushrooms and such. His Timewave theory is fascinating. Dr. Oliver Sacks is also a brilliant read. Hallucinations, his book that I suggested to the OP, is about how Dr. Sacks takes a bunch of psychoactives and explores the nature of hallucinations.

He concludes that hallucinations are in fact REAL--that they literally happen. Whoever witnesses the vision is usually on a certain mental wavelength that corresponds to what is seen. Sacks delves into Lewey Body Dementia and how patients typically report encounters and interactions with other people that nobody else can see. They disappear into their own little world, as their brain eats away at itself and dies. But the hallucinations witnessed by those with degenerative disorders aren't just flights of fancy. However crude or seemingly ridiculous, it's always good to believe someone's trip report. If they're reporting interactions with other entities, like ghost children and suchlike--that means that those things were actually there.

The implications are endless, and it's pretty trippy.

Have a good one!

edit on ❥11/23 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

EH. I'm very sensitive, and ain't nobody got time for that nonsense.

That's why you gringos get killed in horror movies lol you just don't know when to say no

Proverbs 26:2-12
2 Curses cannot hurt you unless you deserve them. They are like birds that fly by and never light.
3 You have to whip a horse, you have to bridle a donkey, and you have to beat a fool.
4 If you answer a silly question, you are just as silly as the person who asked it.
5 Give a silly answer to a silly question, and the one who asked it will realize that he's not as smart as he thinks.
6 If you let a fool deliver a message, you might as well cut off your own feet; you are asking for trouble.
7 A fool can use a proverb about as well as crippled people can use their legs.
8 Praising someone who is stupid makes as much sense as tying a stone in a sling.
9 A fool quoting a wise saying reminds you of a drunk trying to pick a thorn out of his hand.
10 An employer who hires any fool that comes along is only hurting everybody concerned.
11 A fool doing some stupid thing a second time is like a dog going back to its vomit. 12 The most stupid fool is better off than those who think they are wise when they are not.

How about this: by taking the moral high road, you are at an advantageous position above your adversary. Easy: Sun Tzu. The art of battle and proper warfare is like a game and much depends on chance. That's why Sun Tzu's writings have much more to do with cultivating self-actualization and the psychoanalysis of oneself and one's opponent. Instead of meditating, simply live in that state of calmness and be confident and courageous. It's called having the Holy Spirit.

Indeed, if you're not meditating about the Bible (ie. Lectio Divina), then you're ABSOLUTELY opening yourself up to outside influences and potentially to unclean spirits. You're making yourself noticeable and it's common to attract shadow figures and other pest-like things. The enemy always loves to devour people like a raging lion, after all.

What you're talking about has more to do with shaping reality via our innate capacity for Creation. So, our minds can quite literally affect reality due to our free will. Instead of doing an "attack", just talk to God about your anger and frustration and your desire for justice.

Talking to God about it always works for me. He's really cool!

At the end of the day, everyone gets theirs. That's why it's nice to be nice: No worries. Being nasty sounds like such hard work for nothing.

Here's the fact: EVERYONE is GIFTED. It's true. Spiritual gifts are given to everyone. Love is the most important gift, of course. But you can't look at me straight in the eye, without laughing, and say that some people are not gifted because they're too problematic and defective as human beings. Sounds like Social Darwinism to me. Social Darwinism is awful: The guy who made it up wasn't even a proper academic and it was used as a political tool to advocate for the Eugenics Movement.

The more you know

Have a good rest of your week, sir or madam.
edit on ❥11/23 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFrankln

Dude just ask God instead. Seriously. Go talk to God about it and pour your heart out and ask for His help.

God always gets vengeance for me. When people get envious, they act really mean for no reason and they do creepy and wrong things. I've never really felt envy, since I'm content all the time.

Seriously though, you're right to not want to mess with revenge. But you're wrong if you think you're powerful. At the end of the day, we'll all return to dust, after all. What's so powerful about dust?

Now, when you trust God and go with the flow, I agree it is indeed a higher calling and it's an incredibly powerful experience, indeed.

I feel like you're intellectually capable and thus I'm confident you'll accept Jesus as Lord sooner or later. You're literally so close haha you and I could have fun and trippy conversations about perception and free will and the nature of reality. just think about it. Believing that Jesus died for everyone to save us from our sins because God loves us so much that he sent his only son to die for us. I mean, one day every knee will bow, but let's be real: Your New Age nonsense is literally nonsense without power behind it.

But with a God-centered focus, one's free will is always something that is specifically good for one's unique soul, I theorize. So the reality that one wishes to bring forth into being is always going to say something about the soul of the person who desires it.

As for me, I just want God's plan for me. I don't believe in making any plans, myself, and I'm doing great and have no student debt and my life is quite pleasant and full of love.

Anyway, I'll stop: You'll end up realizing the most rational choice is Pascal's Wager. So will most people, I'd imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join