It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moloch/Owl?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Tamahu
I have come to notice the Gnostic teachings becoming more available of late. Actually there is even a big truck that parks itself around town with a phone number and displaying very nice visuals.

Advertising the Gnostic tradition of Samael Aun Weor?

I have been reading your posts for a time, and I respect your knowledge and you present sources as well. It really takes time to read and absorb the teachings. They are deep and meaningful. I enjoy your tarot cards, but they move so fast.

It's nice to see someone appreciate something that at the very least, seems to have more substance than all that pseudo-esoteric "New Age" stuff and exoteric blind-faith based teachings floating around out there.

I'm simply sharing knowledge in hopes that people will consider more deeply, the things that seem to not get addressed most of the time.

When you referred to Yes there is a hell, yes there is Karma, yes there is a devil, where am I to find this? At one point I felt that the Zionist plan ultimately was to create perfect human host bodies to bring forth Blavatsky's superman by their inhabiting the bodies. Is that crazy?

It was in that thread I provided a link for; however it is a poor translation.

The Thelema-Press translation will be much better when they publish it.

As for the "Superman" spoken of by Nietzsche, Samael Aun Weor, Blavatsky, etc...

It has nothing to do with the "blond hair blue-eyed Aryan" of Hitler.

The White Lodge proclaims themselves against Zionism and Nazism.

About the left-hand initiate Adolf Hitler in the presence of an Adept of the Middle Way:

Pistis Sophia Unveiled

The Path of the Middle, the Eightfold Path of the Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts, leads us to the port of liberation.
Unfortunately, rare are those who are capable of marching on the Path of the Middle towards the Final Liberation. Those who do not fall on the tenebrous path of the Left, fall on the path of the Right.
The tenebrous ones descend through the path of the Left within the abode of Pluto.
The Saints ascend through the path of the Right, towards the marvellous Kingdom of the Light.
The tenebrous ones and the saints rotate in the Wheel of Samsara.
The tenebrous ones pass through the Buddhist Annihilation within the heart of the world.
They enter posteriorly into the elemental paradises of Nature, after having suffered a great deal.
The journey through the subterranean world is millions of times more bitter than bile.
The Saints return to the Valley of Samsara. They reincorporate themselves into a new human organism when the reward is finished.
Neither the human beings with skin of goats, nor the human beings with skin of sheep achieve the Final Liberation.
The authentic Final Liberation is only for the rebels, for those who march on the Path of the Middle.
Difficult is the Eightfold Path of the Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts.
The limit of good is evil. The limit of evil is good.
The Eightfold Path of the Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts has nothing to do with good or evil.
All which is good for those who march through the path of the Right is evil for those who descend through the tenebrous Left.
All which is good for the tenebrous of the Averno is evil for the walkers who ascend through the path of the Right.
Demons and Saints look with horror and terror at the revolutionary Adepts of the Path of the Middle.
No one understands these rebels of the Path of the Middle.
The Revolutionary Walker of the Eightfold Path, even being surrounded by many people, walks terribly alone.
Hitler, who was terrorized before the presence of an Adept from the Path of the Middle exclaimed: “I know the Super-Man. I have seen him. He is terribly cruel. I, myself, have felt fear.”
The path is sexual. We advance by annihilating the ego and sacrificing ourselves for humanity.
The Pratyeka Buddhas, even having built the existential superior bodies of the Being, are not Bodhisattvas.
Obviously, the Pratyeka Buddhas fell in the path of the Right.
There are also a great deal of Masters who fell on the path of the Left by means of Black Tantrism.
The Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts sacrifice themselves for planetary humanities through successive Mahamanvantaras, and finally, they achieve the incarnation of Christ.
Only the Bodhisattvas of the Path of the Middle achieve the incarnation of Christ within themselves.
The Intimate Christ is the true refuge of the Bodhisattva of compassionate heart.
The Intimate Christ is beyond all evil and all punishment.

And about this:

Originally posted by Tamahu
Here's a "conspiracy theory" regarding Adolf Hitler that is shared by many Gnostics and Muslims...

Most Muslims probably don't consider the Tibetan involvement concerning said "theory"; nonetheless, many Muslims agree with the Gnostics that Nazism was a front for Zionism.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

As for the "Superman" spoken of by Nietzsche, Samael Aun Weor, Blavatsky, etc...

It has nothing to do with the "blond hair blue-eyed Aryan" of Hitler.

The White Lodge proclaims themselves against Zionism and Nazism.

I do not know enough about the afore-mentioned historical characters but I can suggest that the problem usually begins with people translating events literally and not figuratively.

i.e. Superman becomes a literal translation of esoteric knowledge...and evolves into whatever you want, thus it manifests in this case as "blond hair blue-eyed Aryan".

Myth is where we take these literal stories and frame them figuratively.
What I have found in myth are finite archetypes to describe an infinite universe.
And these finite archetypes representing the macrocosm are cleverly cloaked as the 22 cards of the Major Arcana.

Now something we have today that many of the scholars lacked yesteryear was modern laws of physical science.

What you wrote Tamahu, you must understand that this still quite confusing for the novice 'initiate'…there is a bridge available.

Amazon.com
First published in 1975, The Tao of Physics rode the wave of fascination in exotic East Asian philosophies. Decades later, it still stands up to scrutiny, explicating not only Eastern philosophies but also how modern physics forces us into conceptions that have remarkable parallels. Covering over 3,000 years of widely divergent traditions across Asia, Capra can't help but blur lines in his generalizations. But the big picture is enough to see the value in them of experiential knowledge, the limits of objectivity, the absence of foundational matter, the interrelation of all things and events, and the fact that process is primary, not things. Capra finds the same notions in modern physics. Those approaching Eastern thought from a background of Western science will find reliable introductions here to Hinduism, Buddhism, and Taoism and learn how commonalities among these systems of thought can offer a sort of philosophical underpinning for modern science. And those approaching modern physics from a background in Eastern mysticism will find precise yet comprehensible descriptions of a Western science that may reinvigorate a hope in the positive potential of scientific knowledge. Whatever your background, The Tao of Physics is a brilliant essay on the meeting of East and West, and on the invaluable possibilities that such a union promises. --Brian Bruya

Yes science matches up very well with symbols, scripture and myth.
What surprises me is the number of experts available on these websites who claim secret knowledge in regards to the Masons, the Kabala, Hermetic Alchemy, the Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian etc., who DO NOT know or even begin to recognize these esoteric, metaphysical connections. I am not suggesting you are such an expert, I have not read any of your posts, I only know that what I offer is genuine and without bias.

I offer more proof…from Cornell University…evidently some others have theorized the same damn thing. Scroll down the chart until you come to the meta-physical realm.

www.people.cornell.edu...

This site is not proof of my claims, it only validates that my intuition is full on.

When I saw this chart, I knew how far I had come on my path in such a short time (less than 2 years)…using not science, religion, myth or even symbols specifically, no I used my 47 years of acquired knowledge and then applied ancient wisdom…I listened to my heart…known as intuition… and the vibrations I often receive have become simply further confirmation my path is true.

Read my posts Tamahu, do I not offer a wisdom, a knowledge that cannot be found in sacred textbooks? If you like we can go through the tarot…Card by Card and I can share with you the wisdom I have uncovered merging myth, symbols, iconography and scripture.
My cosmogony is evolving daily…the beauty and strength I soon realized is how all-embracing it is…it transcends political and religious dogma, this realization again confirmed my path is true.

I suspect there are many others who ‘feel’ the same way, however we are looking for the 100th monkey to join our cause.

IT IS TIME WE TURNED ON THE LIGHTS TO EXPOSE THOSE WHO OPERATE IN THE DARKNESS.

Pistis Sophia Unveiled

The Path of the Middle, the Eightfold Path of the Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts, leads us to the port of liberation.
Unfortunately, rare are those who are capable of marching on the Path of the Middle towards the Final Liberation. Those who do not fall on the tenebrous path of the Left, fall on the path of the Right.
The tenebrous ones descend through the path of the Left within the abode of Pluto.
The Saints ascend through the path of the Right, towards the marvellous Kingdom of the Light.
The tenebrous ones and the saints rotate in the Wheel of Samsara.
The tenebrous ones pass through the Buddhist Annihilation within the heart of the world.
They enter posteriorly into the elemental paradises of Nature, after having suffered a great deal.
The journey through the subterranean world is millions of times more bitter than bile.
The Saints return to the Valley of Samsara. They reincorporate themselves into a new human organism when the reward is finished.
Neither the human beings with skin of goats, nor the human beings with skin of sheep achieve the Final Liberation.
The authentic Final Liberation is only for the rebels, for those who march on the Path of the Middle.
Difficult is the Eightfold Path of the Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts.
The limit of good is evil. The limit of evil is good.
The Eightfold Path of the Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts has nothing to do with good or evil.
All which is good for those who march through the path of the Right is evil for those who descend through the tenebrous Left.
All which is good for the tenebrous of the Averno is evil for the walkers who ascend through the path of the Right.
Demons and Saints look with horror and terror at the revolutionary Adepts of the Path of the Middle.
No one understands these rebels of the Path of the Middle.
The Revolutionary Walker of the Eightfold Path, even being surrounded by many people, walks terribly alone.
Hitler, who was terrorized before the presence of an Adept from the Path of the Middle exclaimed: “I know the Super-Man. I have seen him. He is terribly cruel. I, myself, have felt fear.”
The path is sexual. We advance by annihilating the ego and sacrificing ourselves for humanity.
The Pratyeka Buddhas, even having built the existential superior bodies of the Being, are not Bodhisattvas.
Obviously, the Pratyeka Buddhas fell in the path of the Right.
There are also a great deal of Masters who fell on the path of the Left by means of Black Tantrism.
The Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts sacrifice themselves for planetary humanities through successive Mahamanvantaras, and finally, they achieve the incarnation of Christ.
Only the Bodhisattvas of the Path of the Middle achieve the incarnation of Christ within themselves.
The Intimate Christ is the true refuge of the Bodhisattva of compassionate heart.
The Intimate Christ is beyond all evil and all punishment.

If you were to read the above passage with an awareness that everything in the Quantum realm has a ‘charge’ and also exhibits a particular spin, right or left, and then you realize even the macrocosmic galaxies also prefer to spin left or right, you begin to see an even bigger picture.

I see waveforms…the Tree of Life, by joining the 10 or 11 Sefirot and by joining the ‘22’ connections said to exist…I see a DNA strand.

The Major Arcana is of course representing the archetypes of a Macrocosmic Relative ORDERED Big Exothermic Universe.

And the Minor Arcana thus represents the potential we see in the interplay of the 4 suits of Ritual Magick, or to someone as myself, what I see is a Microcosmic Quantum CHAOTIC Small Endothermic Universe.
You may already have deduced that these 4 weapons of ritual magick are of indeed what science has identified as nuclear strong, gravity, nuclear weak and electro-magnetism.

And the 2 Creation Stories we see in Genesis of course confirm all of this.
One story is about the macro Creation and the other creation story centers on the micro Creation known as Life…Carbon 12…666.

6 Protons
6 Electrons
6 Neutrons

It is the total activity of life on earth, specifically the carbon cycle that is out of balance that threatens humanity today.
Is it not?

The tsunamis of south east Asia killed 150,000 people in one event, in one day…imagine a world on fire?
And then followed by another deluge.

Mother Nature has been a favorite subject of myth for a long time.
Western religions took the archetype of the feminine sacred, the Goddess who represented the earth and mystified her.
Islam is correct; Jesus was NOT the messiah, just a prophet, if he lived at all.
The messiah is an event known as the Apocalypse, a recurring theme of an evolving Mother Earth.
Coming soon to a theatre near you….

“All the world is a stage”

Namaste

Raphael

Ps. Am I full of crappola?
Just the other day someone on the Joseph Campbell website suggested I create my own tarot deck.
There is also on that web site an interesting ongoing thread about right hand vs. left hand path.

www.jcf.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Kachina and Tamahu,

You have both been posting deeply facinating information. I would love for you both to start a thread to go through the Major Arcana, card by card, as proposed. Although I have spent most my free time my entire life in pursuit of truth I must admit I feel I am over my head in digesting your detailed explainations of where your paths have led you. I have not singled out a path, instead I have jumped subjects regularly. When I was a young teenager I was influenced by both Jane Roberts (Seth speaks) and P.D. Ouspensky. These authors grew an awareness in me that things aren't what they seem. I believe at this time I need to be directed and focused in my "initiation" I feel the need to tie the metephysical and the "conspiracy" worlds together because in my intuitional self I believe them to be reflections of each other.

Will you help me? I am directing this to the two of you as I see your work to be compatable and am seeking an opportunity to be influenced by you both.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Kachina

I'd like to build on this if I had more time.

But I'll try to address some of what you've brought up, if I can make time for doing so.

I would love for you both to start a thread to go through the Major Arcana, card by card, as proposed.

As much as I'd like to, this won't be happening anytime soon; as I have a lot of work to do outside of posting on forums.

There is a free online course that goes through the Major 22 Arcana, right here:

Courses

It's advanced, so I'll suggest first studying the courses on Karma, Kabbalah/Klipoth, Meditation, and Dream Yoga.

When I was a young teenager I was influenced by both Jane Roberts (Seth speaks) and P.D. Ouspensky.

It is said that P.D. Ouspensky's Guru Gurdjieff was instructed internally by the same Ray of Intelligence as Samael Aun Weor; which would be the Ray of Mars, or Samael.

This is why they both teach about the multiplicity of the ego or "I".

(Well the various Buddhist schools, especially the Tibetan, teach the same thing just under slightly different terminology.)

The mulitiplicity of animal egos or "I's" is known as "Legion" in the Christian Gospels and the "Red Demons of Set" in the Khemetian Pert Em Heru.

Regards

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Tamahu, thanks for the direction, I have checked out the link and will pursue the course on Tarot. I tried to learn Tarot for years and couldn't attach it in my memory, then a year ago I picked up a deck and it was as if I had a direct link and didn't have to apply effort but instead was a natural knowing. Then one day I picked the death card three times and got scared and threw them away. I know that the death card doesn't mean neccessarily physical death, but I feared my own mind's association with the negative aspects involved.

I appreciate your time and willingness.

Take care

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Then one day I picked the death card three times and got scared and threw them away. I know that the death card doesn't mean neccessarily physical death, but I feared my own mind's association with the negative aspects involved.

If you'll notice the card in my avatar, it is the same card as "Death", but is named "Immortality" instead.

Death

The study of death is essential for the Gnostic student. As in many traditions, preparation for death is a vital foundation of our daily practice. Samael Aun Weor spoke often about death and the need to prepare oneself for the inevitable. In this excerpt from his 1972 book, Gazing at the Mystery, we follow the course of a question and answer session concerned with what happens when we die.

"O nobly-born, that which is called death hath now come. Thou art departing from this world, but thou art not the only one; death cometh to all. Do not cling, in fondness and weakness, to this life. Even though thou clingest out of weakness, thou hast not the power to remain here. Thou wilt gain nothing more than wandering in this Samsara. Be not attached to this world; be not weak. Remember the Precious Trinity."

- excerpted from "Liberation Through Understanding in the Between," otherwise known as Bardo Thodol or the Tibetan Book of the Dead, by the Tibetan Tantric Master Padmasambhava

The Root Verses of the Six Betweens

Excerpted from Liberation Through Understanding in the Between, otherwise known as Bardo Thodol or the Tibetan Book of the Dead, by the Tibetan Tantric Master Padmasambhava.

"Hey! Now when the life between dawns upon me I will abandon laziness, as life has no more time Unwavering, enter the path of learning, thinking, and meditating and taking perceptions and mind as path I will realize the Three Bodies of enlightenment! This once that I have obtained the human body is not the time to stay on the path of distractions.

Hey! Now when the dream between dawns upon me I will give up corpselike sleeping in delusion and mindfully enter unwavering the experience of reality. Conscious of dreaming, I will enjoy the changes as clear light Not sleeping mindlessly like an animal I will cherish the practice merging sleep and realization!

Hey! Now when the Meditation between dawns upon me I will abandon the host of distracting errors Focus in extreme-free experience, without releasing or controlling And achieve stability in the creation and perfection stages! Giving up business, now one-pointed in meditation I will not surrender to the power of erroneous addictions!

Hey! Now when the death-point between dawns upon me I will give up the preoccupations of the all-desiring mind Enter unwavering the experience of the clarity of the precepts and transmigrate into the birthless space of inner awareness; About to lose this created body of flesh and blood I will realize it to be impermanent illusion!

Hey! Now when the reality between dawns upon me I will let go of the hallucinations of instinctive terror Enter the recognition of all objects as my mind's own visions And understand this as the pattern of perception in the between; Come to this moment, arrived at this most critical cessation I will not fear my own visions of deities mild and fierce!

Hey! Now when the existence between dawns upon me I will hold my will with mind one-pointed And increase forcefully the impulse of positive Evolution; Blocking the womb door, I will remember to be revulsed. Now courage and positive perception are essential; I will give up envy, and contemplate all couples as my Spiritual Mentor, Father and Mother.

"With mind distracted, never thinking, 'Death is Coming,' To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life and then to come out empty - is a tragic error.

Recognition of necessity is the holy teaching of the gods, so will not you live this divine truth from now on?" These are the words of the great adepts. If you do not put the Mentor's precept in your mind, will not you be the one who deceives yourself?"

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Tamahu, I can relate to what you have posted, but I must admit it seems that the Gnostic teachings presented are over my head to understand using the language as he uses it. I can't assimilate the words very well. Is there a simplier version I could explore?

What about the Grigori, I have read about them as the Watchers and they use alot of the phrases discussed to describe them, including that they never sleep which are the words used in the symbol by the group..........I can't remember the name, where they say "We never sleep" It was associated with Masons.

What about the Grigori? Would someone discuss them and why we never discuss them very much. Is the information too limited?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Tamahu, I can relate to what you have posted, but I must admit it seems that the Gnostic teachings presented are over my head to understand using the language as he uses it. I can't assimilate the words very well. Is there a simplier version I could explore?

Try the writings I've recommended in the following post of the Buddhism, FreeMasonry and Gnosis thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also gave a link to free Dharma books by Lama Yeshe.

Said works are great for developing mindfulness(Consciousness rather) in order to prepare for the more complex Tantric and Kabbalistic teachings.

What about the Grigori, I have read about them as the Watchers and they use alot of the phrases discussed to describe them, including that they never sleep which are the words used in the symbol by the group..........I can't remember the name, where they say "We never sleep" It was associated with Masons.

What about the Grigori? Would someone discuss them and why we never discuss them very much. Is the information too limited?

Egregore

From The Aquarian Message: "Eliphas Levi commits the mistake of commenting about an apocryphal document of Enoch, and falsely judging the twenty Egregores who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of the Mount Armon and dogmatically condemning them by qualifying them as demons... Azasel is an Egregore who gave great assistance to humanity. Azasel was the king Solomon. Actually, the Bodhisattva of Azasel is fallen, but it is logical that, in the close future, this Bodhisattva will rise from the clay of the earth again. All the angels of families, angels of countries, angels of tribes, etc. are Egregores. We find written in the Theosophical Glossary of H.P.B the following: “Egregores” from the Greek Egregori, “watcher.” Eliphas Levi calls them “the chiefs of the souls who are the spirits of energy and action”; whatever that may or may not mean. The Oriental Occultists describe the Egregores as “Beings whose bodies and essence is a tissue of the so-called Astral Light. They are the shadows (Bodhisattvas) of the higher Planetary Spirits whose bodies are of the essence of the higher divine light.” The Book of Enoch gives the name Egregores to the angels who married the daughters of Seth and who begot with them giants as children."

I believe that these are the "Igigi" of the Sumerians.

Samael Aun Weor teaches that the Master of the White Lodge are always awake even when their physical bodies are asleep.

"Watchful as the soldier in times of war".

The Thelema-Press Meditation online course covers through much of this.

Gemini

...It is very difficult to stay awake from moment to moment, but it is indispensable.

When we learn to live awakened from moment to moment, we then stop dreaming here and outside of the physical body.

It is necessary to know that when people fall asleep, they come out of their physical bodies, but they carry along their dreams, they live in the Internal Worlds dreaming and when they return to the physical body, they continue with their dreams, they continue dreaming.

When one learns how to live awake from moment to moment, one then stops dreaming here and in the internal worlds.

It is necessary to know that the ego (the “I”) enveloped in its Lunar Bodies, leaves the physical body when the body falls asleep. Unfortunately, the ego lives asleep in the internal worlds.

Besides the ego, that which is called Essence, Soul, Fraction of a Soul, Buddhata, consciousness, exists within the lunar bodies. It is that consciousness that we must awaken here and now.

Here in this world we have the consciousness; we must awaken it here if we truly want to stop dreaming and live consciously in the superior worlds.

The person with an awakened consciousness lives, works, acts consciously in the superior worlds while his body rests in his bed.

The cognizant person does not have troubles related with Astral projections; the trouble of learning how to project oneself in the Astral Plane at will is only a problem for those who are asleep.

The awakened person does not even concern himself with learning how to project himself in the Astral Plane; he lives consciously in the superior worlds while his physical body sleeps in bed.

The awakened person no longer dreams; while the body rests, he lives in the same regions where people usually wander about dreaming, however, the awakened person does it with his consciousness awakened.

The awakened person is in contact with the White Lodge; he visits the Temples of the Great Universal White Fraternity, and has interviews with his Guru-Deva while his body sleeps.

Inner Self-remembering from moment to moment develops the Spatial Sense and then, we can even see the dreams of people who walk the streets.

Spatial Sense includes sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc., in itself. Spatial Sense is the functionalism of the awakened consciousness.

The chakras (of which occultist literature speak of) are to Spatial Sense, as the flame of a match is to the Sun.

If Inner Self-remembering from moment to moment is fundamental to awaken consciousness, learning to use attention is no less fundamental.

Gnostic students must learn to divide attention into three parts: Subject, Object and Location.
Subject: To not fall into the forgetting of oneself before any representation.

Object: To observe everything, every representation, every fact, every event, no Matter how insignificant the latter may seem, in detail, without forgetting oneself.

Location: The rigorous observation of the place where we may be; ask ourselves, “What place is this? Why am I here?”

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
That makes the activities similar to the ammonites, but not specifically centered around a god called Moloch.

Also, its probably important to note, the only depiction of moloch and the ammonites we have (that i know of) is from the anti-thetical monotheistic hebrews that were their competitors and, not surprisingly, the account paints them as baby eating mad-men.

Anyway, the worship of moloch seems to have died out with the ammonites. Baal, of course, was worshipped throughout the levant. Moloch might be a sort of local version of Baal, and of course it gets very vague if we take Moloch-Baal to be a non-proper name but rather a title, sort of like 'the lord' is a title, or 'al-lah' was once a title.

To say that the BC people are doing stuff that was like the ammonites is one thing, to say that their statue is a statute of moloch is quite another. The statue, obviously, is not an idol of the fire-god Moloch.

Research the CREMATION OF CARE it will explain all your bohemian grove speculation.

I think anyone who doubts this BC stuff shoudl just downlaod limewire.com then download the alex jones bohemian grove video and watch it and then you can stop speculating bull# lies your mind is making in self defense !

[edit on 27-8-2006 by seridium]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Kachina

I'd like to build on this if I had more time.

But I'll try to address some of what you've brought up, if I can make time for doing so.

I would love for you both to start a thread to go through the Major Arcana, card by card, as proposed.

As much as I'd like to, this won't be happening anytime soon; as I have a lot of work to do outside of posting on forums.

There is a free online course that goes through the Major 22 Arcana, right here:

Courses

It's advanced, so I'll suggest first studying the courses on Karma, Kabbalah/Klipoth, Meditation, and Dream Yoga...

I have a few things to share.

The Indian Medicine Wheel employs what is known as the Twenty Count.
Even though called the Twenty Count there are actually 21 digits. i.e. zero + 20 = 21

Most tarot decks employ 22 Cards in the Major Arcana.
However upon closer inspection we soon discover a similarity.
The tarot also employs zero (fool) + 20 = 21 Cards
In the tarot the zero = The Fool, however the Fool can be placed at the beginning or at the end making a total of 22 Cards.
i.e. Fool + 20 + Fool = 22 (the playing of the Fool again indicates the repetition of an obvious cycle, so I shall suggest 21 cards represents one complete cycle of a 'Linear Western theosophy', but Eastern theosophies are suggesting a continuous non-ending cyclical nature to life, not the Genesis to Armageddeon proposals of the western religions.)
And by no coincidence the Rosarium Philosophorum also contains a series of 21 woodcuts.

You can then find correlations in the symbolism by doing comparatives of the Medicine Wheel, the Tarot and the Rosarium Philosophorum, which is the philosophy of alchemy preserved.
The sequential archetypes appear to match. I do need more time in making the comparisons. And we can also trace the tarot to the Cabalah.
Suggesting the Medicine Wheel employed by many of the indigenous peoples of the Americas has a common source of belief with the Cabalah, which is connected to mystical Judaism. Hmm
But this connection is further solidified by the fact that the alchemists (Rosarium) used the same 4 colors symbolically in describing the ‘Philospher’s Stone’ , the same 4 colors as the Hopi Indians use in their symbolism.

i.e. the 4 colors representing the Lead to Gold transmutation are in the following order: Black (lead) > Red > White > Yellow (gold)

Tamahu I will be far too busy as you can see following my intuition to take the advanced courses you suggested, thanks anyway, I am onto something far more connective and revealing.
The task of doing the comparatives will be an initiation process in itself.

Thus the point of initiation is to turn on the intuition.

Is it not?

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina
Tamahu I will be far too busy as you can see following my intuition to take the advanced courses you suggested, thanks anyway, I am onto something far more connective and revealing.
The task of doing the comparatives will be an initiation process in itself.

Thus the point of initiation is to turn on the intuition.

Is it not?

namaste

Raphael

Intuition indeed.

For that, as stated by all traditions, we need to learn all the steps of meditation without skipping any steps, and to apply them daily; as outlined-for instance-in the Lam-Rim Chenmo and Maitreya's "Ornament of the Mahayana Sutras".

I've also noticed that the teachings of the Indian Tribes of the Americas are very similiar to that of Buddhism, especially Bon/Tibetan Buddhism.

Though in Occult Buddhism, the Colors: Dark-Blue or Indigo, Green, Red, Yellow and White are utilized, and are represented by the Five Dhyani Buddhas.

YungDrung Bon:

Looks very similiar to some of the Medicine Wheel depictions.

See this thread for more connections in regard to Buddhism and (American)Indian usage of the Swastika:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, there is no mistaking that Tarot and Kabbalah are really inseperable, as pointed out by Eliphas Levi and Samael Aun Weor.

It is good to study the Medieval and Rosicrucian Alchemical texts, but we need to understand that the main Key to interpret them all(along with meditation) is the Arcanum A.Z.F., which was not to be revealed to the public when those books were written.

Four Rivers of Eden "And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. The land of Havilah is our own physical body, and the gold of this land is the solar atoms from our seminal system, that is to say, the semen’s potable gold. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. This second river is the Cephalo-Rachis liquid, which is the other pole of our seminal system. With it we encompass the whole land of Ethiopia, that is to say, the whole of our head and throat, since we form the brain and throat with the Cephalo-Rachis liquid. And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. (Genesis 2:10-14) The river which goes toward the east of Assyria and the river Euphrates are the two poles of the woman’s seminal system. Therefore, the woman is towards the east of us, because she is the door of Paradise and this door is always towards the east. Eden is sex itself. Thus, the Tree of Life is within Eden itself.

The great Hierophant Eliphas Levi said that the Great Magical Arcanum is the Tree of Life and that “at the foot of this Tree is the source of the four mysterious rivers of Eden.” Yet, he fearfully says in a moment of consternation: “Here I must pause, and I fear that already I have said too much.” This is the formidable, unutterable secret which no Initiate has ever dared to reveal. This is the formidable secret of the “Great Arcanum.” The four rivers of Eden are the sexual forces of man and woman. The Tree of Life is in the midst of these four rivers of Eden." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

Thanks for the additional info Kachina.

Regards

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

And yes, there is no mistaking that Tarot and Kabbalah are really inseperable, as pointed out by Eliphas Levi and Samael Aun Weor.

It is good to study the Medieval and Rosicrucian Alchemical texts, but we need to understand that the main Key to interpret them all(along with meditation) is the Arcanum A.Z.F., which was not to be revealed to the public when those books were written.

Four Rivers of Eden "And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. The land of Havilah is our own physical body, and the gold of this land is the solar atoms from our seminal system, that is to say, the semen’s potable gold. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. This second river is the Cephalo-Rachis liquid, which is the other pole of our seminal system. With it we encompass the whole land of Ethiopia, that is to say, the whole of our head and throat, since we form the brain and throat with the Cephalo-Rachis liquid. And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. (Genesis 2:10-14) The river which goes toward the east of Assyria and the river Euphrates are the two poles of the woman’s seminal system. Therefore, the woman is towards the east of us, because she is the door of Paradise and this door is always towards the east. Eden is sex itself. Thus, the Tree of Life is within Eden itself.

The great Hierophant Eliphas Levi said that the Great Magical Arcanum is the Tree of Life and that “at the foot of this Tree is the source of the four mysterious rivers of Eden.” Yet, he fearfully says in a moment of consternation: “Here I must pause, and I fear that already I have said too much.” This is the formidable, unutterable secret which no Initiate has ever dared to reveal. This is the formidable secret of the “Great Arcanum.” The four rivers of Eden are the sexual forces of man and woman. The Tree of Life is in the midst of these four rivers of Eden." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

Well I must thank you for those images helping to strengthen the argument of my thesis.
And then you served up Arcanum A.C.F. linking the 4 rivers to sexual union.

I can show that many of the ancient symbols are fertility symbols…the crucifix…by no coincidence has the same basic dimensions and center point if placed over the shiva linga.
I also took pictures of tombs in Peru.
One is very similar to the Hindu Shiva Linga.
I also believe that many of the esoteric references to the number 4 are by no coincidence connected.

I study these connections and I believe that the number 4 is in direct reference to the 4 forces physics has so far identified.

So therefore the four rivers emanating from the center, from the base of the Tree of Life are the forces known today as nuclear strong, nuclear weak, gravity and electro-magnetism.

Eliphas Levi was not aware of these forces as yet undiscovered

Samael Aun Weor however could have been, I am not familiar with his work at all…but this I found interesting.

In The Revolution of Beelzebub (1950), Samael Aun Weor announced himself the White Rider of the New Testament's Book of Revelation, whose name is the "Word of God." He explained "Aun Weor" in the following way: "The name of my Real Being is hidden within the name "Word of God" because the Bible is highly symbolic. God is represented with the monosyllable "Aun" or "Aum." Word or Verb is within "Weor," which is pronounced Veor, so the W is the V sound. This W together with the remaining three letters (e-r-o) of Verb and Word form "Weor." Thus, we have the name Aun Weor (Aum Weor, Aum Word, God Word) hidden within the phrase "Word of God.""[49]

Obviously the man was possessed.
Aum is interesting for many reasons I have found.
But that is an entirely different thread.

Back to the 4 forces, which can assume genders when used symbolically and they match up well.

Nuclear strong and nuclear weak are male.
Gravity and Electro-magnetism are female.

Nuclear strong and Gravity share the x-axis.
Electro-magnetism and nuclear-weak share the y-axis, and this is confirmed by science.
This force has been merged in science and is known as the ‘Electro-weak’ force.
Hmm.

So these forces can be shown to be Gods and here are some esoteric comparisons.
First draw a circle (a 2D representation of the earth)…place a cross inside it, and label it with the following.

Zeus /nuclear strong / swords /air / yellow / east
Hera / gravity / pentacles / earth / green /west
Hades / nuclear weak / wands / fire / red / south
Persephone or Poseidon / electro-magnetism /cups / water / blue / north

Here is a simple template with which to operate.

The number 4 also reveals a pattern.
It is a number and numbers are used together to form patterns.

If you really want to immerse yourself as these people have in the symmetry of four, go here:

people.cornell.edu...

However I am not a scientist, I primarily use my intuition and try to make these esoteric connections understandable to others using layman’s terms.

So I used the earth (a 2D circle with a cross) as a macrocosmic example but if we use the microcosmic man we find the brain and heart are also both divided into 4 chambers.
And visually the zygote after 2 divisions, (x and y axis) looks similar to a cross within a circle.
These are NOT coincidences folks.
If you slough off these connections as coincidences…you are not taking in the creation, in all of its subtle splendour.
Can we show that the 4 rivers, the 4 forces emanating from the mind and heart…are in fact generating ‘microcosmic / quantum waves’?

So how simply can all of this be reduced too?

I feel I belong to those manifesting a new understanding, those that seek the truth by comparing the similarities and resisting the urge to cling to blind faith while focusing on the details that divide us.
I am getting in on the ground floor.
There are few of us aboard, care to join?

Interesting flight it is, 2 years ago I knew NONE of what I have shared with you in these threads, since that time I have written over 1000 posts on various websites.

Namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hey all

check it out

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellarflare
Hey all

check it out

www.infowars.com...

why do you american people allow this ?

what is wrong with you all ?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina
Obviously the man was possessed.

Aum is interesting for many reasons I have found.

But that is an entirely different thread.

Perhaps I'll begin one sometime.

For now, there is some futher explanation in the following threads:

Meaning of "Samael"(see the posts of Isabel, Administration, and James Crow)

The Divine Father, Question on terminology(see the posts of AmItheOnethatIAm?, samanera, Mefistopheles and James Crow)

As for the rest of your post, I'll see if I can address it the next time I come to the library to use their computers.

You may also be interested in what Ra Un Nefer Amen has to say regarding Electron Shells and the order of the table of elements in the following book:

Maat the 11 laws of God

The book is relatively inexpensive, or your local library might order it in for you.

But it is something that I'd certainly like to do some serious research on, and may type an excerpt on the internet sometime.

Regards

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TamahuI've also noticed that the teachings of the Indian Tribes of the Americas are very similiar to that of Buddhism, especially Bon/Tibetan Buddhism.

Though in Occult Buddhism, the Colors: Dark-Blue or Indigo, Green, Red, Yellow and White are utilized, and are represented by the Five Dhyani Buddhas.

YungDrung Bon:

Great photo…shares the same swirling orientation as the Buddhist Omote Manji and the Hindu Svastika.

Here are some other comparisons I have made and possible conclusions.

I was 'following' leads, surfing and I came across an alchemy website.
As I have been doing of late I simply go to where I am led / lead ... and a new absolutely vital piece to my puzzle was revealed.
The words from the middle of the screen essentially jumped out toward me.
Those words I will share later.

The colors white, red, black, pale (yellow perhaps) are the four colors of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and their arrival is in that order.
As I will demonstrate we see the same colors represented in the mandala I found in a Catholic monastery in Peru this past Feb.
And these colors plus green also are found contained within the Peruvian Cross, the Chakana.

Now this is what has perplexed me for some time.
The obviously different color representations employed on the cultural wheels or mandalas.

If we compare the esoteric Greeks with the Kabbalists and Native Americans, Inca, Maya, Chinese … etc., layering these mandalas over one another like ‘overhead’ transparencies reveals something very interesting.

Greek symbolism:
Zeus is the first step.

Zeus / Air / East / Yellow
Hera / Earth / West / Green
Hades/ Fire / South / Red
Poseidon or Persephone/ Water / North / Blue

Kabbalah / Tarot symbolism:
Yod is the first step.

Yod / Fire / South / Red
Heh / Water / West / Blue
Vav / Air / East / Yellow or Gold
Heh / Earth / North / Green

Native American / The Medicine Wheel
Please note the Mayan and Inca employed the same colors and elements, only the local wildlife depicted was different.

Eagle / Fire / East / Yellow or Gold
Mouse / Water / South / Red
Bear / Earth / West / Black
Buffalo / Air / North / White

Soul / Aether / Center / Green

In alchemy green is considered a powerful solvent.
Red and white represent the duality of the primal substances sulfur and mercury.
Note Red and White represent a polarity.

China

East / Blue
South / Red
West / White
North / Black

Center / Yellow or Gold

Add YungDrung Bon

East / Green
South / White
West / Blue
North / Red

Center / Yellow or Gold

Of note, in the YungDrung Bon, this is the first time I have seen red positioned in the north.

There are many quantum leaps of discovery, gems of truth revealed by the above information if you believe in geo-physical pole shifts.

Go back and try to find the mandala that contains the colors white, red, black and yellow / gold.
What we find are the mandalas’ of the Inca Chakana, the Medicine Wheel, and the Catholic mandala I found in a convent in Peru match those colors best.

Wait!!!!!!

The missing piece I alluded to earlier that I found surfing, hangin my ten fingers on the keyboard, ridin’ the wave of inspiration!
Here are those words that flashed like beacons on the computer screen.

“…the process refers to a certain philosophical stone, whose color changes from black, to white, to red, to gold. It is very close from the succession of metals, since Lead corresponds to black (step 1), Silver corresponds to white (step 3), Iron corresponds to red (step 5), and finally Gold corresponds to golden (final step 7)” (note steps are all odd numbers)

These colors are the primary colors used in alchemy, in pursuit of the Philosopher's Stone!!!!

Here is a picture again once more of that cross in Peru … a Catholic symbol … the source of the inspiration for the Nazi Swastika … something I feel.
Note the colors used.
Gold, Red, White and Black and Green

img15.imgspot.com.../u/06/136/03/SantaCatalinaCr ossandNaziSwastika1147849803.JPG

So if everything is essentially ‘light’ and light carries the codes, we thus identify the esoteric messengers of light …
Should we not pay more attention to the profound symbolism that colors suggest?

Namaste

Raphael

p.s. ENERGY = GOD ... Share Him is the Message...

Thermodynamics states that God can be neither created nor destroyed; he can only be transformed into other forms of God. However there is a penalty for committing sin, for transforming God and it is called Entropy.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Kachina]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Nygdan,
I was doing some research and came across this link. I didn't really know if it was what you were looking for, but it might shed some light on the association.

Lilith

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I just wanted to share a little something I discovered earlier today. Remembering the Bohemian Grove footage seemingly out of thin air, I took it upon myself to research this moloch character a bit. In my internet travels, I found this site, simply called MOLOCH. The image is the traditional bull interpretation of moloch, and some text that reads;

"There was in their city a bronze image of moloch extending its hands, palms up and sloping toward the ground, so that each of the children when placed thereon rolled down and fell into a sort of gaping pit filled with fire."

The page is devoid of content, barring these two items. However, I have a nifty gadget in my browser that tells me who owns the server that hosts the content and where their server is located. This one is owned by one "JPM Operations LLC". Googling the name only raised more questions, they own four websites that are absolutely blank, and the next link beneath it is a wiki article on JPMorgan Chase, "one of the oldest financial services firms in the world." "With assets of $1.3 trillion, JPMorgan Chase is currently the third largest banking institution in the United States,[1] behind Bank of America and Citigroup.".

Now, I'm curious. Why would a company like this be hosting what looks almost like a digital shrine to this ancient deity? Is there perhaps a link between this firm and the Bohemian Club? They're certainly amongst the power elite.

I've been turning it over in my head all day, and so I bring it to you for your consideration.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join