It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moloch/Owl?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Nice clarification, thanks

It seems that all clues lead to the same path..........such as mentioning fire, divine flame, baptism by fire something of that nature and abruptly ending. Or does it just get too hot?

?
I don't think that the yezidi have anything like a sacred fire. THey have been reported, if I recall correctly, to adore the rising sun though, going to so far as to kiss the flecks of sunlight as they hit a nearby wall.

Also, I do recall that they do have one 'ceremony', in which everyone gets to gether at night, like the whole community, the lights that they carry are extinguished, and they greive and moan in the dark in sorrow.

Owl Lilith(lucifer)molech Melkizadek
peacock lucifer melek Forever Young Boy azazzal

THese terms are all pretty unrelated though. Lucifer is thought to refer to a babylonian king, melek/moloch are probably just words for 'god/lord' (so you'd have the Strom Baal, the baal of a particular River, etc), lilith isn't lucifer or satan, lilith is a demon entity, but its debatable if she started out as a fallen angel, rather she seems to be an element of jewish folklore. Azzazzel/Azzaz/Azzaal etc seem to be clearly related, the hebrews would send a 'scape goat' to "azzaz" or somesuch. Some say this is a region, 'send the goat to that land'. THe other idea is that Azzazel is indeed an angel of the lord, who's job it is to accuse to god the israelites of impeity, they'd send a goat as an offering to placate him.

And then, to make it more confusing, you have a group like the bohemian club, founded by artists and the avante garde of san francisco over a hundred years ago, concocting parties and rites based on what interested them, and then you smack on top of that a modern understanding of those same classical references, and then stir in some alex jones sensationalism, and you have 'Moloch is a baby-eating Owl God from California".

Indeed, those same sorts of mixing of myths and folklore and parochial interests would've been going on even in the ancient past. Everything appears convoluted, because it is.

Confusion, yes. At least for me

Thats because we're talking about the traditions of prehistoric goat herders. A kid gets sick, it must be some foul entity molesting the child, thus we get lilith. A clamity befalls the group, it must be that the Sky Father isn't protecting them, or some other powerful being has attacked them. Then take those kinds of supersitutions, and try to reconcile it with monotheism, you loose the independant demons, and its all things that are in service to god, or that have a position because of god, like satan, etc.

edenkai
Basically, the only thing that I could come up with is that in certain rituals Moloch might be represented as Owl-headed in order to accentuate the female attributes of the god,

Or any number of other female symbols.

In order to say that the "Great Owl of Bohemia" is a feminized Moloch, we'd need to know what the creators of the drama had in mind. I haven't seen anything that says they were interested in creating a feminized moloch. I think that jones just say 'its a statue, with a firey sacrifice, therefore, its Moloch". I've also heard that the members call it such, but, at the same time, these are the modern members. These rich socialite bores might, in their shallowness, only recognize it as something from the bible, whereas those avante gardes and literati that created the bohemian club probably had a less bible based interpretation. Indeed, it seems like the most natural reasons are that the Owl was selected either because it is a classical symbol of wisdom (and greco-roman learning was valued at the time), or, more interestingly, because the owl is silent, it doesn't tell secrets, etc. Through their being a private club, these public figures can cast off their dull cares and relax.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Tamahu

To normal people, non conspiracy-theorists, that's actually supposed to be the spider that wove the webs on the dollar bill. Stop being so paranoid.

A spider??? It looks like an owl to me, on the bill, the roads, bohemium club. Ok I have got to admit I cannot see the BC posing a threat to human kind as we know it.

All I ask is why are they worshipping, from my opinion look like bodyguards of a goddess???

Or is it saying, we are watching you!!!

Bohemian grove is a place for these sadistic brainwashing mk ultra type people that have had there precious lil lives planned out for them by there forefathers like G walker bush for example his old man is one of the main BRainwashers for the illuminati and all other side orgs they have.
Bohemian grove is a meeting place for these two faced leaders and rulers to meet and talk about globalization nuclear wars A bombs etc.. you get the point by now Im sure.
The Grove is guarded by secret service police, the people that go there claim to be christians followers of the lord jesus christ but yet decieptfully they have mock ceremonies where they seek info from a giant cannite deity named molch and then use the eternal flame to burn the effigy of a human being ?
yeah that sounds so normal to me WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
your land was robbed from you people of the free right under your noses and you still attack people telling the truth about what really goes on in your country.

Bohemian grove is just like the masons or the skull and bones or the OTO all deceiptful groups preying on weak minds to munipulate through time and order truly lame all you people dont see it the way you should.

It is too bad parents can't do a good job raising strong individuals, but I guess that is what religion and things like scientology are for hey lol

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Bohemian grove is a place for these sadistic brainwashing mk ultra type people that have had there precious lil lives planned out for them by there forefathers like G walker bush for example his old man is one of the main BRainwashers for the illuminati and all other side orgs they have.
Bohemian grove is a meeting place for these two faced leaders and rulers to meet and talk about globalization nuclear wars A bombs etc.. you get the point by now Im sure.
The Grove is guarded by secret service police, the people that go there claim to be christians followers of the lord jesus christ but yet decieptfully they have mock ceremonies where they seek info from a giant cannite deity named molch and then use the eternal flame to burn the effigy of a human being ?
your land was robbed from you people of the free right under your noses and you still attack people telling the truth about what really goes on in your country.

Bohemian grove is just like the masons or the skull and bones or the OTO all deceiptful groups preying on weak minds to munipulate through time and order truly lame all you people dont see it the way you should.

It is too bad parents can't do a good job raising strong individuals, but I guess that is what religion and things like scientology are for hey lol

The rant section is down the hall to the left. Anyway, in response to this, I would pose a question to you. But first, a few brief words from the legacy begotten by our

BRainwasher for the illuminati
:

"Wow! Brazil is big." —George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005

"My thoughts are, we're going to get somebody who knows what they're talking about when it comes to rebuilding cities." —George W. Bush, on rebuilding New Orleans, Biloxi, Miss., Sept. 2, 2005

"The relations with, uhh — Europe are important relations, and they've, uhh — because, we do share values. And, they're universal values, they're not American values or, you know — European values, they're universal values. And those values — uhh — being universal, ought to be applied everywhere." —George W. Bush, at a press conference with European Union dignitaries, Washington, D.C., June 20, 2005

Now, you are going to tell me that this man is involved in a sinister plot to bring the entire world to its knees in a New World Order? And then there is "Masons are evil" tirade you have going on. Each week it seems, a few others and myself address this same issue. What is feeding the fire? There have been countless allegations of the same disposition from much more grammatically correct men than you, and strangely, none of them seemed to have anything to back up their claims either. Honestly, if you can come up with something legitimate to support even half of this spew, then I will stand humbly corrected. Until then, why post at all? I mean, this is a place where opinionism is highly encouraged, but then, you are also expected to back that opinion with fact. Otherwise, you aren't ever going to get anyone to take you seriously. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia

The rant section is down the hall to the left. Anyway, in response to this, I would pose a question to you. But first, a few brief words from the legacy begotten by our

BRainwasher for the illuminati
:

"Wow! Brazil is big." —George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005

"My thoughts are, we're going to get somebody who knows what they're talking about when it comes to rebuilding cities." —George W. Bush, on rebuilding New Orleans, Biloxi, Miss., Sept. 2, 2005

"The relations with, uhh — Europe are important relations, and they've, uhh — because, we do share values. And, they're universal values, they're not American values or, you know — European values, they're universal values. And those values — uhh — being universal, ought to be applied everywhere." —George W. Bush, at a press conference with European Union dignitaries, Washington, D.C., June 20, 2005

Now, you are going to tell me that this man is involved in a sinister plot to bring the entire world to its knees in a New World Order? And then there is "Masons are evil" tirade you have going on. Each week it seems, a few others and myself address this same issue. What is feeding the fire? There have been countless allegations of the same disposition from much more grammatically correct men than you, and strangely, none of them seemed to have anything to back up their claims either. Honestly, if you can come up with something legitimate to support even half of this spew, then I will stand humbly corrected. Until then, why post at all? I mean, this is a place where opinionism is highly encouraged, but then, you are also expected to back that opinion with fact. Otherwise, you aren't ever going to get anyone to take you seriously. Seriously.

I have not stated anything of the sort of george bush trying to rule or conqor the world at all whole org's do this by making orgs such as bilderburgers trilaterals committee 300 etc... they control our fates with high gas prices - marketing the globe with corporate whores using 3rd world countries to fuel the economy, 3rd world countries lack education & knowledge for 2 simple reasons the first being easier to control second of all they will work for nothing and make corporations huge profeits. this is how a new world order will be made with the funds of the IMF the help of the UN and the plans of the illuminati. Only thing I stated about george bush is that the guy is a mortal builder according to the Freemasons. Him being a Member of skull and Bones makes him a mortal builder according to the freemason encyclopedia, and part of the Ancient order of death and all that fun stuff.
Now for the legitimate stuff You see man like most people you always miss the point, now let me ask you can you comprehend the purpose of Bohemian Grove?
Do you know what goes on there?
I have pictures of famous people (liek your president and his daddy) sitting at lakeside talks where the members there talk about the same things bilderbergers talk about at their secret meetings, they have a 1000 year old ceremony they preform there for a god named Moloch that they burn an

effigy - A crude figure or dummy representing a hated person or group.
with an eternal flame that burns forever it is called the Cremation of Care, but on the other hand these people such as george walker bush claim to be loving christians and church going people but yet they worship an old cannite deity in so called mock theater like ceremonies like come on this is deemed reasonable and normal to your society.
And for the Freemasons you guys are very quick to defend your org as a whole and oviously not knowing the real purpose of a secret org such as the freemasons liek I said before deceiptful groups preying on weak minds to munipulate through time and order, with half the world in fear do peopel really want to know or speak the truth I think not!
And I dont need to prove your government is a bad fascist regime everyone knows this already like the whole world that is except most americans cant face the truth or soemthing who knows? your president is letting arnold (facist) change the constitution so he can run for Prez he controls groups that put britain and the USA in Terror land hes made a fool of himself many times on public television and I think im done for now if you want to know more let me know.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by seridium]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Seems that effigy burning is big with black magicians.

Two examples of modern powerful and malevolent groups that do this, would be the Bohemian Grove and "Burning Man".

Doing a search on Burning Man and the occult will pull up some interesting things, some which is correct...

...and some which is absurd; such as websites saying that Manly P. Hall's teachings support the activities of Burning Man.

Obviously Manly P. Hall was, at least as far as one can verify intellectually, a White Magician.

Burning Man is basically a witches sabbath.

And the vast majority of the members of the Bohemian Grove are war mongers and international bankers, so there isn't much left to be said about the basic motivations of that.

So one is used by the Black Lodge to pull as many people as possible into becoming identified with the senses, base desires and egos; and the other seems to be a meeting place for a ritual for those involved in dirty politics.

I'm not sure where the practice of burning effigies began, but it seems to have evolved from the literal burning of people, such as with the worship of Moloch.

Though I'd like to know more about it.

A friend of mine has suggested a movie called "Wicker Man", in which a effigy of a man is burned; or, a burning man.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
..with an eternal flame that burns forever it is called the Cremation of Care, but on the other hand these people such as george walker bush claim to be loving christians and church going people but yet they worship an old cannite deity in so called mock theater like ceremonies like come on this is deemed reasonable and normal to your society.

The problem is not with the Ancient Mysteries, as many people assume.

The Eternal Flame of the Magi is not a negative thing.

The problem is when black magicians like the Zionist Skull & Bones Society and Bohemian Grove take the Mysteries and invert them.

Obviously, if you read the New Testament, the God of Yeshua condones the religion of the Magi.

The Eternal Flame is a symbol of the Christ.

The White Magicians worship the Internal Christ(Yehovah).

The black magicians worship Christ inverted(Yahve), the anti-Christ or demons of the Klipoth.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well, Seridium,
Once again I find myself at odds. Once again I find myself staring down the barrel of a lengthy, grammatically torturing, yet oddly no more enlightening post. I'm not going to agonize the other members here by addressing each individual grandiose statement(much as I would like to), but instead I'll just hit on the issues that actually matter here.

3rd world countries lack education & knowledge for 2 simple reasons the first being easier to control second of all they will work for nothing and make corporations huge profeits.

I am failing to understand how work for cheap wages, and the ease by which small governments are molded by their larger peers has anything to do with why they are lacking in education and knowledge. Secondly, education and knowledge? Surely, not BOTH? At the same TIME?

this is how a new world order will be made with the funds of the IMF the help of the UN and the plans of the illuminati.

When was the last time you heard or saw Illuminati activity anywhere in the world that wasn't just some fanatical pointed finger with a weak grip on history? The group is dead. Give them their peace. On another note, the funding of the NWO thing. I know I'm only going to be repeating this and kicking myself in the head later, but I'm going to go out on a limb. Do you have anything to support any of this? Now, before you respond, I am referring to facts. You know, things like documents, links...tangible, unbiased things like that.

You see man like most people you always miss the point, now let me ask you can you comprehend the purpose of Bohemian Grove?

I believe the original purpose to altars of gods like that at the Bohemian Grove has been lost on these modern politicians. Yes, I know what goes on there. And I can most definately comprehend its purpose. My issue lies in politicians like Bush(see my above Bush quotes) comprehending the ancient meaning in the worship and idolation of Moloch and those like him.

And for the Freemasons you guys are very quick to defend your org as a whole and oviously not knowing the real purpose of a secret org such as the freemasons liek I said before deceiptful groups preying on weak minds to munipulate through time and order, with half the world in fear do peopel really want to know or speak the truth I think not!

Something you might find funny, I'm not a Freemason, nor are many of those here at ATS that defend the organization against wild, unfounded statements like yours. Perhaps the reason for this completely unbiased support, is that there really is no validity to your wild, unfounded statements. I've seen and said a thousand times before, until you can provide some proof of Freemason involvement in manipulation and exertion upon minds for some end of global domination or some other nonsense, perhaps you should hold off on the accusations. Is it that you are just not aware of the origins of much of the animosity towards Freemasons? I would argue this, but the point would be wasted. For a reason, I would reference you to a post that you, yourself created:
]Freemasons Worship Baphomet?
I think there is enough conclusive evidence there that the Freemasons were set up long ago, and that these stories of satanic worship and whatnot have just been convoluted decendants of these original scams.

And I dont need to prove your government is a bad fascist regime everyone knows this already like the whole world that is except most americans cant face the truth or soemthing who knows?

If you want this entertained or continued on further by anyone, I would suggest hitting PTS. You'll get a better response. I believe there is also a thread about political baiting you might wish to reference. Here you go.

I apologize, for it seems that I did nearly comment on everything. Who would have thought it possible?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

3rd world countries lack education & knowledge for 2 simple reasons the first being easier to control second of all they will work for nothing and make corporations huge profeits.

I am failing to understand how work for cheap wages, and the ease by which small governments are molded by their larger peers has anything to do with why they are lacking in education and knowledge. Secondly, education and knowledge? Surely, not BOTH? At the same TIME?

this is how a new world order will be made with the funds of the IMF the help of the UN and the plans of the illuminati.

When was the last time you heard or saw Illuminati activity anywhere in the world that wasn't just some fanatical pointed finger with a weak grip on history? The group is dead. Give them their peace. On another note, the funding of the NWO thing. I know I'm only going to be repeating this and kicking myself in the head later, but I'm going to go out on a limb. Do you have anything to support any of this? Now, before you respond, I am referring to facts. You know, things like documents, links...tangible, unbiased things like that.

I apologize, for it seems that I did nearly comment on everything. Who would have thought it possible?

I realize my grammer sucks due to the fact I am usally at work when I post here but needless to say it still has meaning and if you cannot comprehend my long drawn out sentences just don't read them.
If you do enough research on the way the government of Haiti was overthrown with the help of USA being the brain and Canada being the enforcers you will see where countries with lack of education and knowledge fall into slavesville, i am not gonna explain it all for you sorry, but there are many countries that lack education due to the fact that the government will not use any funds for the purpose of education in their own country.

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. The FED is the collection agency. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (Executive Order 12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms.

8. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.)

9. America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

10. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247

11. The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple.

12. The "United States" did not declare Independence from Great Britian or King George.

13. Guess who owns the UN?

why does the UN own the IMF?

[edit on 14-7-2006 by seridium]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You see man like most people you always miss the point, now let me ask you can you comprehend the purpose of Bohemian Grove?

I believe the original purpose to altars of gods like that at the Bohemian Grove has been lost on these modern politicians. Yes, I know what goes on there. And I can most definately comprehend its purpose. My issue lies in politicians like Bush(see my above Bush quotes) comprehending the ancient meaning in the worship and idolation of Moloch and those like him.

Something you might find funny, I'm not a Freemason, nor are many of those here at ATS that defend the organization against wild, unfounded statements like yours. Perhaps the reason for this completely unbiased support, is that there really is no validity to your wild, unfounded statements. I've seen and said a thousand times before, until you can provide some proof of Freemason involvement in manipulation and exertion upon minds for some end of global domination or some other nonsense, perhaps you should hold off on the accusations. Is it that you are just not aware of the origins of much of the animosity towards Freemasons? I would argue this, but the point would be wasted. For a reason, I would reference you to a post that you, yourself created:
]Freemasons Worship Baphomet?
I think there is enough conclusive evidence there that the Freemasons were set up long ago, and that these stories of satanic worship and whatnot have just been convoluted decendants of these original scams.

Let us now go to Manly Palmer Hall, member of the Illuminati and 33rd Degree Freemason, called "the 20th century's greatest Masonic scholar and philosopher" by the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree of Freemasonry's official monthly publication, the Scottish Rite Journal in the obituary section of August 1990. See Do Freemasons Worship Lucifer/Satan for this quote. Manly states: "European mysticism was not dead at the time the United States of America was founded. The hand of the mysteries controlled in the establishment of the new government for the signature of the mysteries may still be seen on the Great Seal of the United states of America. Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols chief among them, the so-called American Eagle. ... the American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalized phoenix..." "Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE known only to the intiated few." (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, pp. XC and XCI) The European group he is talking about is the Illuminati. They claimed America to establish the New World Order. This is the peculiar and particular purpose known only to certain high ranking freemasons. Andfurthermore if you need more proof read all this and look at the pictures of the book that manly palmer wrote about the origins of the supreme concil 33" its states what I mentioned above of the masonic images in the bill To the right of George Washington's portrait on the front of the American Dollar Bill you will see the Seal of the Department of the Treasury. It comprises of a key, the scales of justice and a square which is a very important symbol in Freemasonry. If you look at the square you will see 13 holes in it. There are also 39 green dots which surround the square, key and scale. Remember 39? Thirty nine divided by two is 19.5. The number 19.5 can be seen within the design of Cydonia, Mars, Avebury, England and Washington D.C. Now the last thing that very much so disturbs me about the american dollar bill is that very small picture of a owl if you know anything about bohemien grove and the MOLOCH GOD the worship then i would worry about this too. also the bush's had anew bank builtin austin texas the frost bank
take a look at it thsi way a lil fact about its building methods A tin cross was embedded in the concrete of each floor, following tradition. The last cross was added at 9 pm on May 27, 2003 to the penthouse.
ceremonies in bohemien grove around the great horned owl god moloch thsi was the ceremony for the cremation of care a lil info about the grove Bohemian Grove is "the greatest men's party on Earth", according to once-regular attendee Herbert Hoover. A secret little getaway for America's male upper crust, the 2-week long annual retreat in Monte Rio, California, has all the luxuries you'd expect of an elitist clique: outdoor plays, an orchestra, delicious food and beverages, public urination, streaking, and human sacrifices, to name a few. Nestled in beautiful redwood forests, every Republican president since Coolidge has partaken in the gala, as well as a host of other huge names in business and politics. Little is known about its origins. The Bohemian Club was founded, according to its PR people, in 1872 by "five newspapermen, a Shakespearean actor, a vintner and a local merchant" from San Francisco. The male bonding funfest at the Grove itself began in 1879, near the Russian River. It wasn't long before this yearly custom became an annual tradition which has continued for over 120 years.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Continued...

Members enjoy opera, literature, and music. That's all. Nothing else to see here, no photos please, leave the premises now, THANK YOU. Now here's the real dirt. (cue creepy Theramin music) Weaving spiders come not here The gathering includes semi-Masonic themes that center around a 40-foot tall stone owl, whose voice is provided by regular attendee Walter Cronkite ("And that's the way it is, hoot hoot."). Mock-Druidic rituals are performed, and the attendees (referred to as "Bohos" or "Grovers") wear Ku Klux Klan-style garb. Public policy speeches are given, conveniently away from the public that will eventually have to suffer under these policies. Called "Lakeside Talks", the topics of discussion range from "Communists, Democracy and Golf"; "America's Health Revolution: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Pays"; "America's Promise: Leading Armies and Leading Kids"; "Defining the New World Order"; and other such jolly cocktail chatter. It is boasted that the Manhattan Project first took shape at a Grove meeting. Security is allegedly as tight as a nun's #; journalists are now forbidden from showing up and filming the shindig. Reporters from CBS, People and Spy magazine have all tried to get a glimpse of the event, with limited success. One last rather disturbing image of the great owl at work the rest is up to you to research...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"Freemasons" the world's largest secret society with five million members (including three million Americans.) Only their inner circles are aware that the "Craft" is in fact devoted to satanism.
The conspirators all belong to it. George W. Bush is a member. As a student at Yale Bush joined its "Skull and Bones" chapter and referred to it in August 2000 in these terms: "My heritage is part of who I am."
Dick Cheney and Colin Powell are also high level Freemasons. So is Al Gore and Ariel Sharon. Past Presidents FDR, Harry Truman, Ronald Reagan and Lyndon Johnson were also members. So are Henry Kissinger, Allen Greenspan and World Bank President James Wolfensohn. In fact devil worship seems to be a prerequisite for power and success today.
Freemasonry has been blamed for many cases of child sexual abuse and ritual murder. (Search "ritual and sexual abuse + freemasonry" in Google.) There are at least three books out about people who claim to have been brainwashed and sexually exploited as children by certain members of our power elite. "The Franklin Cover-Up" (get the 2nd. Edition, 1996) by John W. DeCamp describes a homosexual and satanic child sex ring based in Omaha, which serviced members of the Reagan administration. In "Trans-formation of America," (1995) Cathy O'Brien describes her experiences as a mind-controlled sex slave with members of the current and past administrations.
It gets more bizarre. In addition to oil, the war against Iraq is part of a long-term plan to establish the rule of satan on earth. The New World Order is Masonic in character. Sadaam Hussein (and Islam in general) represent an obstacle to the Masonic plan to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. This will be the seat of a new world religion subtly devoted to Lucifer.
The war is the latest in a step-by-step plan to enslave humanity. For example, the United Nations' true character is revealed by the fact that the only religious chapel at its headquarters is run by a satanic cult, the "Lucis Trust." The name was changed from Lucifer Trust to make the nature of the organization less conspicuous. For more background, see an online article by Lyndon LaRouche entitled "The Real History of Satanism." www.econcrisis.homestead.com...
The Satanists disguise their agenda in warm and fuzzy buzzwords like "economic justice" and "international peace." They are drafting a new world constitution called the "Earth Charter" which will have the authority of holy writ. Later this year, the Earth Charter will be presented to the United Nations in a pantheistic 21st Century replica of the Ark of the Covenant. Stephen Rockefeller and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund is behind this initiative.
According to Joseph Farah, "these are dangerous and diabolical folks making long-term plans to seize even more power and destroy any vestige of freedom left in the world." (Rockefeller-sponsored Socialism, World Net Daily, Sept. 24)
I don't have the heart (or stomach) to explore the philosophy of Freemasonry in detail. I refer you to an excellent web site that contains articles and a list of over 50 books. It is called "Freemason Watch" www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com...
I only want to point out the essential difference between a true religion like Islam or *Christianity and a naturalistic cult like Freemasonry.
* i.am...

A true religion believes that God is the ultimate Reality (Truth, Love) and that man has the Spirit of God within. "God is a spirit and we worship him in spirit and truth." (John 4:24) Liberation is defined as overcoming the limitations of ego. This is what it means to be "born again." Jesus said, "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32).
Collectively mankind is in a process of transformation, of becoming more God-like or "Real." By loving God and obeying our "higher" self, we outgrow our baser instincts. "Be ye therefore perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect," Jesus said. (Mathew 5:48)
Civilized life and culture involve a respectful debate about how to find happiness. I believe everyone must approach God individually, and therefore must be free to choose his own path.
In contrast, Freemasonry is a pagan cult that pretends to embrace all religions in order to negate them all. It says there is no God but man. Man not God is the measure of all things. Our lust for more power, money, and sex is unleashed. The lower instincts become the higher.
For the last century or more, the world has been subject to a subtle process of Masonic indoctrination. Religion is portrayed as irrelevant and "liberation" is defined as being able to have sex with anyone and to talk about bodily functions in public. Have you noticed how much toilet humor and stupid sexual jokes permeate prime time? This is the slippery slope of consciousness.
Recently a reader emailed to object to my "religious fundamentalism" saying that God could not exist or else He would not permit so much suffering.
We are God's agents. We embody His spirit to create heaven on earth. God can't do it without us, and He certainly can't do it if we succumb to satan.
Modern history is understandable only in terms of the ongoing campaign by the Illuminati (which infiltrated Freemasonry in 1781) to destroy Western Civilization and enslave mankind. Nesta Webster's book "World Revolution" (1921) and John Daniel's "Scarlet and the Beast" (Vol. 1, 1994) both describe this process.
Communism has been the main instrument of the Illuminati. (The Communist anniversary May 1st refers to the date the Illuminati was founded in 1776.) The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was probably an Illuminati document disguised as a Jewish one. Certainly, Jews like Karl Marx and Leon Trotsky dominated Communism but they were Freemasons first. They did not represent the Jewish people.
John Daniel believes that Bolshevik Russia was a French Orient Masonic state. He says the slaughter of millions of Russians by the CHEKA was Masonic ritual murder. He points to "the numerous Masonic symbols carved into the flesh of victims' heads, faces, necks and torsos." (495) The assassination of Czar Nicholas II and his family was also a Masonic ritual murder (512).
We don't hear much about the "holocaust" of educated Russians between 1918 and 1922. The Bolshevik Freemasons slaughtered 3,200,000 people. Husbands, fathers and brothers were compelled to watch as their wives, daughters and sisters were brutally raped. (497)
Published in "The Scotsman" on November 7, 1923 are the following counts of the slaughtered to bring about the Craft's "dictatorship of the proletariat":
"28 bishops, 1219 priests, 6000 professors and teachers, 9000 doctors, 54,000 officers, 260,000 soldiers, 70,000 policemen, 12,950 property owners, 535,250 members of the intellectual and liberal professions, 193,290 workmen, 618,000 peasants." (495)
John Daniel believes that the Second World War was essentially a civil war between two branches of Freemasonry. The English Grand Lodge built up Adolph Hitler in order to destroy Communist Russia, French Grand Orient Freemasonry's creation. After Hitler double-crossed his sponsors and made a pact with Stalin (threatening England), power swung from (English Grand Lodge Mason) Neville Chamberlain to (French Orient Mason) Winston Churchill. Nevertheless the English branch and its Wall Street satrap continued to back Hitler and later helped Nazis war criminals escape.
G.K. Chesterton said the study of history should be a study of power elites. Instead historians obscure and deny the truth. The more I read, the more I am convinced that the function of the news media, the arts, education and entertainment is to deceive and make us stupid. While we are numbed and distracted, our leaders carry out their orders under occult discipline (or blackmail.) As human life becomes degraded, it seems less worth saving. The devil is afoot and all-powerful. As long as he uses deceit, good people seem helpless to resist.

We must expose the satanists to the light of day.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Seridium

Your unreferenced diatribe is so chocked full of inaccuracies it makes pre-war Iraq intelligence look positively credible.

Use the search feature to discover that most of it has been debunked already.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Seridium

Your unreferenced diatribe is so chocked full of inaccuracies it makes pre-war Iraq intelligence look positively credible.

Use the search feature to discover that most of it has been debunked already.

please feel free to explain your attempt to redicule me I know that ridicule may be a shield, but it is not a weapon.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   

please feel free to explain your attempt to redicule me I know that ridicule may be a shield, but it is not a weapon.

No one is attempting to riducule you, merely to point out that most of that lengthy argument you just made is dramatically false, at times downright fictional. Referencing a website or person that makes wild accusations about a person or group of people does not make those accusations any more sound. It is nearly impossible to go into what exactly is wrong here, for it would take forever. A few things though: The seal on the dollar bill was created with a Mason on board, granted, but the symbology was not adopted by the masons until 14 years later. As has been said before, this has already been explored at length.
.National Treasure Nonsense.
Here is a little more that might help to support. Ben Franklin(The Freemason on the original seal committee) had his ideas for the seal rejected, as did the next committee.

At the Second Continental Congress, after the thirteen colonies voted to declare independence from Great Britain, the colonies determined they needed an official seal. So Dr. Franklin, Mr. J. Adams, and Mr. Jefferson as a committee prepared a device for a Seal of the United States of America. However, the only portion of the design accepted by the congress was the statement E pluribus unum, attributed to Thomas Jefferson.

Then there is the issue of the Eagle. Of course, you could assume that the bird represented is a Freemason created Phoenix, representative of Illuminati motives and whatnot, or we could go with the more practical explanation. The figure represents the nation's adopted bird, the American Bald Eagle, with 13 tail feathers to represent the 13 original colonies. The guy that designed the symbol wasn't even a part of the seal committee! The drawing was adopted in May of 1782.

It is said the eagle was used as a national emblem because, at one of the first battles of the Revolution (which occurred early in the morning) the noise of the struggle awoke the sleeping eagles on the heights and they flew from their nests and circled about over the heads of the fighting men, all the while giving vent to their raucous cries. "They are shrieking for Freedom," said the patriots.
Thus the eagle, full of the boundless spirit of freedom, living above the valleys, strong and powerful in his might, has become the national emblem of a country that offers freedom in word and thought and an opportunity for a full and free expansion into the boundless space of the future. --Maude M. Grant

Source.
Another issue I had was with the 39 dots. Sure, half of that is 19.5, which is a measurement present in many architectural structures both ancient and new for its uncanny ability to be broken down or multiplied into all the numbers important in
building construction. An old apartment number I had was 1332. Does this mean that this particular apartment was preordained and designed to be the birthplace of the antichrist? On account of the fact that half of that number is 666? Honestly, you're grasping at straws.
We asked specifically for fact that supports your idea of a Satanist cult attempting to subtlely enslave mankind through Freemasonry and other brotherhood type societies. What we recieved was more propaganda and opinion. Freemasons and their subtle satanic ways are the reason that there is so much toilet humor in modern society? Please. My final question: Whose essay is it that you cut and pasted into the post board? Is it yours, or someone else's? I mean, if we go off of your logic that you don't have the time for grammar because of time restrictions at work, then you would hardly have the time for such a lengthy dissertation as this. Was this written from home, when you had the time, or was it an essay you had lying around? Might I add, your usual disregard for puntuation seems to have alleviated itself in this piece. Kudos.
Made for much easier understanding of the points you were attempting to make.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by EdenKaia]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Please don't be so defensive - it is the content of your post that is riven with utter rubbish, not you personally. I am sure you are a fine citizen who forgot to reference your cut'n'paste purely by accident. You have copied without any credit an article entitled "Freemasonry is the Common Denominator" by Henry Makow Ph.D. , written on September 30, 2002. If you stand by its contents then be prepared to defend it.

Taking just the first paragraph of 'your' last post, lets review some of the facts and statistics that you casually toss out as though they were undisputably true.

"Freemasons" the world's largest secret society with five million members (including three million Americans.)

Although freemasonry is not a secret society, the numbers you quote are approximately correct. Bask in the glory of this accuracy, because it ends here.

Only their inner circles are aware that the "Craft" is in fact devoted to satanism.

Two inaccuracies here - there is no 'inner circle' of freemasonry; and freemasonry is not devoted to Satanism. Do you have any references to suggest that it might be, other than the oft-wheeled out quotes from Pike and Hall?

George W. Bush is a member.

No, he's not. The presence of this common misconception is the first 'fact' that begins to cause the reader to question the veracity of the entire post.

As a student at Yale Bush joined its "Skull and Bones" chapter and referred to it in August 2000 in these terms: "My heritage is part of who I am."

The Skull and Bones faternity is not connected to freemasonry in any way, save that they are both fraternal societies.

Dick Cheney and Colin Powell are also high level Freemasons.

Ooops. I would be asking you to define what a high level freemason is further; but theres no point as (yes, you guessed it) neither of the two gentlemen concerned are freemasons

So is Al Gore and Ariel Sharon.

Sorry, wrong again.

Past Presidents FDR, Harry Truman, Ronald Reagan and Lyndon Johnson were also members.

FDR - Yes ("The more I come in contact with the work of the Masonic Fraternity the more impressed I am by the great charitable work and the great practical good which we are carrying out.")

Truman - Yes ("The greatest honor that has ever come to me, and that can ever come to me in my life, is to be Grand Master of Masons in Missouri")

Reagan - No

Johnson - Was an EA, so not a full freemason by US standards.

So are Henry Kissinger, Allen Greenspan and World Bank President James Wolfensohn.

Kissinger definately not, the others I don't know. Perhaps you could research this, or are you happy to take Makow's word for it?

In fact devil worship seems to be a prerequisite for power and success today.

Well, based on the fact that freemasonry is not satanic, in fact quite the reverse, and that very few people in power today are freemasons, I am reminded of the classic quote from Blackadder

"... so Percy, what you are saying is, something which you have never seen, is slightly greener than something else, which you have never seen"

So in conclusion, seridium, my recommendations are:

(a) always reference the sites you copy from in order to remain within the ATS rules

(b) don't just cut'n'paste without some form of additional commentary

(c) do some of your own research to determine whether or not the information you are posting is true or not. It will inevitably reflect badly on you as a participant if you don't.

oh, and (d) become familiar with the British phenomenon known as 'Blackadder'. It will make your sides hurt

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So why have all the masonic symbols on the US currency?

this is cut and pasted from a article I wrote myself....

Many companies use the pyramid within their logos. James Walker, a 32º Mason, shares some facts with us about the above symbols:
•13 leaves in the olive branch
•13 bars and stripes in the shield
•13 arrows in the right claw
•13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon
•3 stars in the green crest above
•32 long feathers on its right wing representing the 32º in Freemasonry
•13 granite stones in the Pyramid. (The 13 layers represent the 13 Illuminati bloodlines)
•13 letters in Annuit Coeptis
The symbols in themselves generate great power for the people portraying these occultic images that is why they put them on the dollar bill everyone sees them everyday and using them in all accounts but have no idea of the symbols which in return is a power trip for these elites just like the pagans use symbols for great power in their religion and beliefs as do the freemasons and the templars and the rest of the so called secret societies that is why it is my concern to expose some of the symbols and truths behind them.

It should also be noted that the Eagle has 32 feathers right wing, but 33 in its left wing. The 32 feathers representing the number of ordinary degrees of the Scottish Rite, and the 33 feathers representing the 33º of Freemasonry. The tail feathers number 9, the number of degrees in the York Rite. The eagle itself is a prominent icon of Masonry, being used extensively in the Scottish Rite.

There is a cry in Freemasonry today that the eye in the pyramid is not a Masonic symbol and it never was. At Masonicinfo there is a page which states "the eye in the pyramid is not now nor has it ever been a Masonic symbol." The author says that he has looked for 3 years for use of this symbol in Freemasonry and has only found 2 examples. I have been inside about 3 Masonic Lodges and 2 of them including the first I went to used the eye in the pyramid, the first one very prominently. So I know this to be Masonic lies. On another Masonic page entitled 'The Eye In The Pyramid' we read "The Great Seal of the United States is not a Masonic emblem, nor does it contain hidden Masonic symbols." Remember the quote above by one of Freemasonry's highly esteemed men stating it "discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols..." Who are we to believe, Freemasonry's GREATEST scholar and philosopher or some other man in Freemasonry with no such credentials. Let me once and for all establish the eye in the pyramid is Masonic. The image below is taken from 'The New Age' magazine which was the official publication of the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree of Freemasonry, the most powerful Masonic organization in the America if not the world. It is now called the 'Scottish Rite Journal'. It is from April 1960 and it clearly states that the $1 note is covered in Masonic symbols and it also states "Pyramid with the Masonic All Seeing Eye".
It is also in my publication of the Encyclopedia of freemasonry from 1915.

I also have a pic of a plaque from a masonic image taken from the headquarters of Freemasonry in Queensland, Australia showing prominently the Masonic eye in the pyramid. (i can post the pic if need be)

the Masonic Fraternity...is...the home of the Mysteries, and the seat of the initiation...It is a far more occult organisation than can be realised and is intended to be the training school for the coming advanced occultists...
"...Mysteries will be restored to outer expression through the medium of the Church and the Masonic Fraternity...When the Great One comes with His disciples and initiates, we shall have the restoration of the Mysteries..." In other words, the Great One, the Anti-Christ will restore the ancient Mysteries, which the Masonic Lodge has preserved these many centuries, as his New World Order Religion.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So why have all the masonic symbols on the US currency?

And what masonic symbols would that be? Wait... don't tell me... you're going to outline them below. My apologies for jumping the gun.

Many companies use the pyramid within their logos. James Walker, a 32º Mason, shares some facts with us about the above symbols:
•13 leaves in the olive branch
•13 bars and stripes in the shield
•13 arrows in the right claw
•13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon
•3 stars in the green crest above
•32 long feathers on its right wing representing the 32º in Freemasonry
•13 granite stones in the Pyramid. (The 13 layers represent the 13 Illuminati bloodlines)
•13 letters in Annuit Coeptis

13 colonies formed the original Union. This is a very important number for Americans. What's your point?

It should also be noted that the Eagle has 32 feathers right wing, but 33 in its left wing. The 32 feathers representing the number of ordinary degrees of the Scottish Rite, and the 33 feathers representing the 33º of Freemasonry. The tail feathers number 9, the number of degrees in the York Rite. The eagle itself is a prominent icon of Masonry, being used extensively in the Scottish Rite.

The (Bald Headed) Eagle is a prominent icon of the United States. The number of feathers in its plumage?... maaan you've got waaay too much time on your hands. If freemasons want to symbolize on the currency what's your problem with that?

There is a cry in Freemasonry today that the eye in the pyramid is not a Masonic symbol and it never was. At Masonicinfo there is a page which states "the eye in the pyramid is not now nor has it ever been a Masonic symbol."

This is correct. No masonic symbolism has been ascribed to the pyramid. That's not to say you won't find any in masonic rooms, of course, particulary ones with an egyptian theme. You will, however, find many pyramids outside of masonic rooms.

The author says that he has looked for 3 years for use of this symbol in Freemasonry and has only found 2 examples. I have been inside about 3 Masonic Lodges and 2 of them including the first I went to used the eye in the pyramid, the first one very prominently.

Are you sure you didn't see an eye in a triangle, which is a masonic symbol?

On another Masonic page entitled 'The Eye In The Pyramid' we read "The Great Seal of the United States is not a Masonic emblem, nor does it contain hidden Masonic symbols."

This also is correct.

Remember the quote above by one of Freemasonry's highly esteemed men stating it "discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols..." Who are we to believe, Freemasonry's GREATEST scholar and philosopher or some other man in Freemasonry with no such credentials.

Who is freemasonry's greatest scholar? That's a very subjective comment. Objectively, the knowledge that the All Seeing Eye is not exclusively used by freemasonry should be enough to set alarm bells ringing. If a freemason wants to see the ASE on the dollar bill why do you have a problem with that?

Let me once and for all establish the eye in the pyramid is Masonic. The image below is taken from 'The New Age' magazine which was the official publication of the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree of Freemasonry, the most powerful Masonic organization in the America if not the world. It is now called the 'Scottish Rite Journal'. It is from April 1960 and it clearly states that the $1 note is covered in Masonic symbols and it also states "Pyramid with the Masonic All Seeing Eye".
It is also in my publication of the Encyclopedia of freemasonry from 1915.

The key issue surely is not what people think something is, but what it actually is. Was the symbol designed by a freemason with masonic intent in mind? If so, what is the purpose? I put it to you that the ASE on the dollar bill represents GOD, as in 'One Nation Under God' and is only coincidentally used by the freemasons for the same purpose.

I also have a pic of a plaque from a masonic image taken from the headquarters of Freemasonry in Queensland, Australia showing prominently the Masonic eye in the pyramid. (i can post the pic if need be)

Go right ahead.

In other words, the Great One, the Anti-Christ will restore the ancient Mysteries, which the Masonic Lodge has preserved these many centuries, as his New World Order Religion.

Why do you interpret that as the anti-Christ, when it is just as likely to be referring to the second coming?

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Trinityman]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Seridium,
Let me just point out something, and please pay attention, as it is fairly important to the issue involved. No one is denying that the All Seeing Eye in the Pyramid has been used as a Masonic symbol. It was adopted to represent the Great Architect. Here is the important part though. You can believe anyone you like, but dates do no lie. The official seal was adopted around 1783, and the design set forth was by men that were not Freemasons. The eye was not incorporated into Freemason design and architecture until 1797. That's fourteen years later. What was meant when a Mason says that they eye is not masonic is exactly this. Here is an example of what I mean.

The first "official" use and definition of the all-seeing eye as a masonic symbol seems to have come in 1797 with The Freemasons Monitor of Thomas Smith Webb — 14 years after Congress adopted the design for the Seal: "...and although our thoughts, words and actions, may be hidden from the eyes of man yet that All-Seeing Eye, whom the Sun Moon and Stars obey, and under whose watchful care even comets perform their stupendous revolutions, pervades the inmost recesses of the human heart, and will reward us according to our merits."

The passage refers to God. The eye is seen several times in the Bible.

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
Ezekiel 20:17 Nevertheless mine eye spared them from destroying them, neither did I make an end of them in the wilderness.

Freemason Symbols and Their Meaning

And there is something of vital importance for you to note on the "satanism" of Freemasons. The term "Luciferian", which is the word actually used by the Masons you quote, does not refer to Satan. It's earliest uses by Freemasons was before the term was associated with the fall of Satan.

Various gnostic "Luciferian" sects that emphasize the dualism of the universe have also been associated with the image of Lucifer, in the root sense of the "bringer of light". The orthodox view has associated Lucifer with "Satan before the fall", though, as Bishop Lucifer's name attests, Lucifer was not yet associated with "Satan" in the 4th century. Some classically-educated Free-masons used "luciferian" in the scholarly, somewhat pedantic sense of "bringing enlightenment," invoking Prometheus who stole fire from the gods to bring to man. Pro-Catholic polemicists linked such Masonic usage with sects worshiping Lucifer, which have had persistent groups of followers since the Middle Ages.

Luciferian Definition

All TrinityMan and I are trying to accomplish here is to ask that you actually research your arguments before blindly posting them. While your obvious enthusiasm for the subject is heartfelt, your credibility is in a downward spiral in my opinion. Everything you have come forth with has been easily countered by fact, which I will say again is the one thing that you seem to be lacking.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
the symbols I refered to were the ones refrenced in a encyclopedia of freemasons that I own its from 1915 the page is exactly as the onei found here stateing the symbols of freemasonry on a dollar bill from America

picture
do these symbols generate some kind of power for the people portraying these occultic images is that why they put them on the dollar bill?

from a masonic image taken from the headquarters of Freemasonry in Queensland, Australia showing prominently the Masonic eye in the pyramid.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

the symbols I refered to were the ones refrenced in a encyclopedia of freemasons that I own its from 1915 the page is exactly as the onei found here stateing the symbols of freemasonry on a dollar bill from America
picture
do these symbols generate some kind of power for the people portraying these occultic images is that why they put them on the dollar bill?

Again, the facts of the dollar bill issue are plain as day in black and white for you to see. The historical timeline for the symbology you claim is Masonic just does not add up. Sorry. You can't get blood from a rock.
I won't go into it all again, as I would only be repeating the same argument. See above.

from a masonic image taken from the headquarters of Freemasonry in Queensland, Australia showing prominently the Masonic eye in the pyramid.

For the final time, no one here has argued that the Eye is not a Masonic symbol. What you fail to understand is that it was not when the Seal of the United States was adopted. See above for the facts. No one is arguing either, that the Eye is used in Masonic architecture all over the world. It represents the "Great Architect", or God. Honestly, how many times would you like these facts explained to you? I suppose if nothing else, the other members that read this thread can get something educational from it. Your blind, unwavering conviction to this cause seems rooted in a personal issue. I've noticed from experiece that this is often the cause for outright REFUTING FACT.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join