It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Turkish Deputy Education Minister tweets at Netanyahu: ‘You will die’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hardly, and for the simple reason that not all Polytheistic nations are Communistic... is Japan, Nepal or India Communist? No, they are not and in that region the most common conflicts are between India and Pakistan due to the latter being Muslim... who also happen to be the most usual aggressors. And although Buddhist China is a Communistic nation even it isn't nearly as bloodthirsty as its much smaller Christian counterparts. Further, vicious holy wars were fought in the name of a singular God for centuries before Communism was ever conceived of as an ideology so history itself further refutes your position.

Christians can't even agree on a single, definitive Bible [currently there are over 450 English editions and over 3,000 in other languages] and most are willing to fight to the death defending the notion that only their version is accurate. This alone may just explain why historically they've resorted so often to bloody battles trying to prove whose God was more superior.

From the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition and various Ottoman rampages to the Six-Day and Yom Kippur Wars right up to this week that's the way it's always been and the common denominator remains then as now- that singular diety. reply to: face23785

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Muldar

What amount of weight should anyone take from a Minister of Education's comments, who has no involvement with the country's defense? None, I should think.

If they don't fire him it shows you where their government stands.

His X post has been deleted. Now what can we determine from that action? Either Elon deleted it because 'no free speech for you but only for me' or his higher ups demanded he delete it. What could it be?

Leave Elon out of this!
It's not his fault and neither Trump is responsible for this blunder.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
When can we kick Turkey out of NATO and bring in Sweden?

I'd make that trade all day. Turkey is a nuisance.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Except that Trump and Bibi prepared this disaster with moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: quintessentone

I'd go with the latter, why should Elon GAF?
He deleted it himself and after probably been advised to do by others in the Government.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gsbltd
is Japan, Nepal or India Communist? No, they are not and in that region the most common conflicts are between India and Pakistan due to the latter being Muslim...

Ummm...the conflict between India and Pakistan...Is because Pakistan was always a part of India...up until Not so Great Britain...decided to partition the country in 1947...

Another..."good Folk" colonial decision...by those Quaint lil Isles...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What an idiot. Way to make things worse!!! Then again we all know Turkey's President Erdogan is more muslim extremist than not. He probably secretly (or not so secretly) agrees with this guys statement. Turkey shouldn't be part of NATO.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
What an idiot. Way to make things worse!!! Then again we all know Turkey's President Erdogan is more muslim extremist than not. He probably secretly (or not so secretly) agrees with this guys statement. Turkey shouldn't be part of NATO.

For political and geostrategic/security reasons Turkey is part of NATO.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Except that Trump and Bibi prepared this disaster with moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

Funny this didn't happen while he was President.

Everything that happens on a Democrat's watch is the fault of a Republican. Why even vote Democrat? By their own admission and the admission of their supporters, they can't do anything and have no control over anything.

Blind. Absolutely blind.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gsbltd
Hardly, and for the simple reason that not all Polytheistic nations are Communistic... is Japan, Nepal or India Communist?

I didn't say any of them were communist. I said they find other excuses to kill, and then gave communism as ONE example.

I'm not even gonna read the rest of that post because it's based on a false premise.

If you'd like to re-read what I said and re-reply to what I actually said with a real reply, I'll give it a read.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar
a reply to: tanstaafl
The tweet it's displayed above and it's in my OP too.

So why did you say 'if the info is correct' or 'I don't know if it was taken out of context'?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The tweet it's displayed above and it's in my OP too.

So why did you say 'if the info is correct' or 'I don't know if it was taken out of context'?

Because you can never be sure with the mainstream media and there are always possibilities of genuine mistakes.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
When can we kick Turkey out of NATO and bring in Sweden?

I'd make that trade all day. Turkey is a nuisance.

It's the elephant in the room.
It's not just Iran that supports Hamas but it has been discussed extensively... in the media....

When do you think Turkey should be locked out of NATO?

We have never trusted them but we had to do it so it doesn't fall into the hands of the Soviets...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Because you can never be sure with the mainstream media

True, but...

and there are always possibilities of genuine mistakes.

Not if you go to the source and look for yourself for the actual quote and the context, which was my point.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They would’ve had Turkey out of NATO long ago. But Turkey is in a strategic position. So I wouldn’t expect anything new here.

Only way Turkey leaves is if Turkey itself wants to be out of NATO.

And Turkey knows this.

However, “they” tried having that coup in Turkey a few years ago on July 15-16 2016, which failed.

edit on 11-10-2023 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Because you can never be sure with the mainstream media

True, but...

and there are always possibilities of genuine mistakes.

Not if you go to the source and look for yourself for the actual quote and the context, which was my point.
I couldn't go to the source as it was inaccessible. I think others tried too and either they were not able to access the page or the comment was removed.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
They would’ve had Turkey out of NATO long ago.

So I wouldn’t expect anything new here now.

And Turkey knows this.

There is a risk Turkey becoming unstable and falls into the hands of the radical islamists or changes sides to the Russian sphere of influence. The country is valuable for NATO.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
They would’ve had Turkey out of NATO long ago.

So I wouldn’t expect anything new here now.

And Turkey knows this.

There is a risk Turkey becoming unstable and falls into the hands of the radical islamists or changes sides to the Russian sphere of influence. The country is valuable for NATO.

Putin had a hand already in assisting Erdogan greatly during the coup in July 15, 2016. Which helped Erdogan, a lot.

Turkey knows it’s position etc. And is one of the reasons why it’s acting the way it does.

edit on 11-10-2023 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I mean Turkey bombs the sht out of the kurds and we've used kurd spotters for fire missions before. The kurds also have groups on our designated terrorist whatever list. American civilians also fought along side the kurds during the whole isis flare up which the whole war seemed shady ASF.
edit on CWed, 11 Oct 2023 19:54:54 -0500pm2023-10-11T19:54:54-05:00kpmWednesdaypm2023-10-11T19:54:54-05:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

I mean Turkey bombs the sht out of the kurds and we've used kurd spotters for fire missions before. The kurds also have groups on our designated terrorist whatever list. American civilians also fought along side the kurds during the whole isis flare up which the whole war seemed shady ASF.

And nobody says anything!
The crimes committed against the Kurds and other minorities are not taken into account because of the strategic position of the country to be part of NATO. Not to mention that Turkey occupies part of Cyprus which is a member of the European Union and has committed crimes in that little island all these years.

But it's also the elephant in the room that nobody talks about. Iran is known to support Hamas and they don't hide it. But Turkey does a very different job in the area...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join