It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge death toll on both Israel and Palestine-Over 1,100 deaths in just 2 days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

originally posted by: face23785

Your question was answered straight away earlier. Nobody is lying to you.

You lied multiple times about what I asked. I proved that with quotes from my and your earlier posts. It's there for everyone to see. If you want to keep lying, be my guest, I'm not going to keep responding to you about that issue because it's resolved. You finally answered what you would do after lying about it for 2 pages and are still lying. Really, really strange thing to lie about.

Yes, Israel should look for a diplomatic solution asap as the death toll and destruction is huge on both sides with the risk of getting much higher in the near future and the risk of other nations getting involved.

Israel has suffered repeated terrorist attacks from Hamas for almost 20 years. They've tried negotiating with them. It doesn't work.

Retaliation should be proportional by the way.

In this case that would mean Israel would target 700+ Palestinian civilians on purpose. Is that really what you want to advocate?

No. You have been engaging in political propaganda and tried to get an answer that I support Israel

No I didn't. When you said you thought they should do what they're doing, I just asked a clarifying question that you support what Israel is doing then? And you clarified that you think they should finish the airstrikes and then try diplomacy. Fine, that's what you think.

I asked. I didn't try to get you to say anything. I repeatedly and repeatedly asked you what you thought. That's not trying to get you to say you support either side.

You constantly lying about what I said when everyone can see what I said is lying to yourself.

Proportional response means proportional response and not to annihilate Gaza and kill thousands of Palestinians (mostly will be civilians anyway).

That would be inconsistent with what Israel has done in the past. In the 2021 conflict, most of the dead were terrorists. Israel goes to great lengths to minimize civilian casualties, more than most armies do. If you'd like more details about how they do that, I'd be happy to provide.

Unfortunately, yes innocent civilians will still be killed. That's unavoidable in war. Which is why the Palestinians should stop choosing war. They've been at war with Israel for 70 years. It's not working out for them. They should try what every other Arab and Muslim entity in the region has done. Peace with Israel has been working out well with them.
edit on 9 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

This isn't a thread for political propaganda and for taking sides.

If Israel goes to full retaliation and bombs Gaza then the death toll will massively increase and most people who will pay the price are the civilians in an area that is very dense with over 2.3 million people.

Israel has just said more than 900 people have died and over 3,000 have been injured.

At least 560 Palestinians have been killed and 2,900 wounded in Israeli air strikes on the blockaded enclave since Saturday, said Gaza's health ministry

www.breakingnews.ie...

Do you think the 560 dead and the 2,900 are all or mostly terrorists or Hamas fighters?
edit on 9-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Al Jazeera English | Live

Reports of huge fires on the border of Lebanon

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

www.breakingnews.ie...

Do you think the 560 dead and the 2,900 are all or mostly terrorists or Hamas fighters?

If this is anything like the last conflict, the majority of them will be, yes. Fighters and people providing direct material support to fighters are lawful targets in a war. The Palestinians started a war.

Facts that you don't like are not propaganda. Can you make a single post without lying?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
//)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

www.breakingnews.ie...

If this is anything like the last conflict, the majority of them will be, yes. Fighters and people providing direct material support to fighters are lawful targets in a war. The Palestinians started a war.

Facts that you don't like are not propaganda. Can you make a single post without lying?

So I am asking you again.
Are these people who died and injured in Gaza all or mostly fighter for the Hamas or terrorists.

560 dead and 2,900 injured.

Need a bit of proof for this and not just your opinion.

Since you said they are then you can prove it.

You should stop lying to yourself first before accusing other or lying and before trying to push political propaganda or support crimes against civilians.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't even think they should go in full retaliation mode. Finishing their air strikes doesn't mean I support them in weeks or even months of bombing...civilians.

They should use the diplomatic route. That will work much better.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Third time I am asking you the same question

Can you prove the claim you made that 560 Palestinians so far who have died and another 2,900 who have been injured are all or mostly terrorists and Hamas fighters?

You do understand that in war you cannot choose who to kill when you bomb entire cities and especially when the area is heavily populated.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

www.breakingnews.ie...

Are these people who died and injured in Gaza all or mostly fighter for the Hamas or terrorists.

I didn't say they are. You really need to slow down. I don't know if you're being deliberately obtuse or if you're just so emotional that you're not comprehending what you're reading.

I said in the last conflict, a majority of the dead turned out to be lawful targets, not innocent civilians.

I said if that is any indication, the same will be the case this time. I am not on the ground counting bodies and personally aware of the identity of every single person that was killed.

Before you make a snap reply misrepresenting what I said, read it again. Then read a third time, and look at what you're writing and if you actually understand my plain English. I don't know, read it 5 times. However many times you're reading my posts, triple it at least. I'm not saying anything difficult to comprehend. The only reason I can think of why you can't understand me is you're just rushing.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

Looks like Albert Pike's prediction of how WW3 will play out is coming to fruition.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Third time I am asking you the same question

Can you prove the claim you made that 560 Palestinians so far who have died and another 2,900 who have been injured are all or mostly terrorists and Hamas fighters?

I made no such claim. See above.

You do understand that in war you cannot choose who to kill when you bomb entire cities and especially when the area is heavily populated.

I do understand innocent people will be killed, yes. Which is why the Palestinians should give up on their 70-year war against the Jews that has gone nowhere.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

www.breakingnews.ie...

I didn't say they are. You really need to slow down. I don't know if you're being deliberately obtuse or if you're just so emotional that you're not comprehending what you're reading.

I said in the last conflict, a majority of the dead turned out to be lawful targets, not innocent civilians.

I said if that is any indication, the same will be the case this time. I am not on the ground counting bodies and personally aware of the identity of every single person that was killed.

Before you make a snap reply misrepresenting what I said, read it again. Then read a third time, and look at what you're writing and if you actually understand my plain English. I don't know, read it 5 times. However many times you're reading my posts, triple it at least. I'm not saying anything difficult to comprehend. The only reason I can think of why you can't understand me is you're just rushing.

If this is anything like the last conflict, the majority of them will be, yes

That's what you said above in your reply at 12:30pm when I asked you

'Do you think the 560 dead and the 2,900 are all or mostly terrorists or Hamas fighters?'

Thanks for confirming that the majority of the 560 dead Palestinians and 2,900 who have been injured are terrorists and Hamas fighters (according to you)

Now take a reality check and see what happens when war happens and when diplomacy fails.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

www.breakingnews.ie...

That's what you said above

Thanks for confirming that the majority of the 560 dead Palestinians and 2,900 who have been injured are terrorists and Hamas fighters.

Okay so you just flat-out don't know how to read.

That is not me claiming I have proof they're all or majority terrorists. I make no such claim and never did.

Now take a reality check and see what happens when war happens and when diplomacy fails.

I see it. I really wish the Palestinians would give up their war against the Jews.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

www.breakingnews.ie...

That's what you said above

Thanks for confirming that the majority of the 560 dead Palestinians and 2,900 who have been injured are terrorists and Hamas fighters.

Okay so you just flat-out don't know how to read.

That is not me claiming I have proof they're all or majority terrorists. I make no such claim and never did.

I see it. I really wish the Palestinians would give up their war against the Jews.

It seems clear to me what you said

'Do you think the 560 dead and the 2,900 are all or mostly terrorists or Hamas fighters?

So you really think the bombing of cities full of civilians will have an impact on Hamas and the terrorists?? They will have an impact on civilians who will suffer and die as a result if this conflict is prolonged. There are already more than 1,450 deaths officially recorded on both sides.

900 in Israel and 550 in Palestine.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I've repeatedly said innocent civilians will be killed too. I wish the Palestinians would stop choosing war so innocent civilians on both sides wouldn't be killed.

Look, since you're an overgrown child and can't make a single post without lying about what I said, I'm just gonna leave you to your dead thread and your closed mind. Have fun lying about me some more.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
OMG just heard Hamas now wants negotiations, what?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I've repeatedly said innocent civilians will be killed too. I wish the Palestinians would stop choosing war so innocent civilians on both sides wouldn't be killed.

Look, since you're an overgrown child and can't make a single post without lying about what I said, I'm just gonna leave you to your dead thread and your closed mind. Have fun lying about me some more.

Well... history recorded what you have tried to say on this thread which seems clear to me...

if this is anything like the last conflict, the majority of them will be, yes

'Do you think the 560 dead and the 2,900 are all or mostly terrorists or Hamas fighters?'

So you do believe the majority of them are terrorists and Hamas fighters. No need to deny it or try to come up with excuses.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: storm7dancer777

.best possible way to end the conflict

(If it has happened)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: storm7dancer777

Yep, somehow why did Hamas feel the need to have the spasm of violence and now want a truce,obviously Id like peace now as innocents are being killed.

But Id imagine there is large sentiment from Israel, saying screw that chit

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join