It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are disconnected - a rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This is just a Fun rant really I can hardly be serious about this Video it's to hilarious.

White woman says and I QUOTE directly from the video at the 00:15 second mark .

" But you're Black " " How Can a Black person be a Bigot in this country ? "

Now mind you She is Dead serious when she ask this black man that question . I can Literally smell the wires crossing in her brain and melting like an over clocked Computer Processor .

Why would a person choose to be stupid ? Why are so many people in America and developed countries as a whole choosing cognitive dissonance , It's like they are taking a part of their brain and just tossing it away .

When did this happen ? When did this Neural disconnection happen we are quickly approaching 'Idiocracy '.
edit on 2-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"When did this happen ? When did this Neural disconnection happen we are quickly approaching 'Idiocracy '."

Generation spyPhone!

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
"When did this happen ? When did this Neural disconnection happen we are quickly approaching 'Idiocracy '."

Generation spyPhone!

So Social Media made this happen then ? Yeah pretty much I can see that .

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

" But you're Black " " How Can a Black person be a Bigot in this country ? "

Because the schools aren't teaching about racism the way they used to.

It used to be, racism was hate based on the color of your skin.

Now, you cannot be racist if you are not, or have not been, oppressed.

I kid you not. There is a 10 year age gap between me and my youngest sister.

Her and her friends will fight you to the death if you say a black person can be racist.

We were working towards a colorless society. Now everything is about skin color.

Which one of those ideas is racist?
edit on 2-10-2023 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Hilarious disarming answer by the guy, fighting stupidity with the same stupidity but one upping. This made my evening.

When did this happen ? When did this Neural disconnection happen we are quickly approaching 'Idiocracy '.

I think it was around 2010 or so when the phrase "political correctness" really took off in my country, when I noticed such things. It was when you could not point out certain things anymore, literally gagging.

It really took off with the transgender stuff, all the madness.

About gay marriage.
Even I got speech canceled and frown at when I still was more connected to people that advocated for gay marriage in church and tried to force the churches. So they can have their church wedding and give the churches the middle finger. I was not even understanding why someone would want a Church wedding done by a priest who's religion sees homosexuality as something bad. What else could it be than just being obnoxious?

I always argued that there are other ways to get the same effect than marriage, besides at the end of the year, when taxes are done, it does not really matter if you are married or not. So it was just something like a status to aquire. But people just scoffed at me and called me a traitor of my "own kind".

The world is, indeed, crazy.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I was not even understanding why someone would want a Church wedding done by a priest who's religion sees homosexuality as something bad.

Multiple levels of irony with that one....

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Basically just to annoy and be obnoxious and one-up the church.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: olaru12

Basically just to annoy and be obnoxious and one-up the church.

Copy that...

We should all remember .... "All Roads Lead to Rome"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Women translate themselves. When she says, how can a black man be a bigot, she speaks her thoughts, she just wants to let him know what's in her head, it has nothing to do with him. The most wrong thing to do is to take it personal and start explaining yourself to her. She's just making the statement, I am standing here at the moment. Why then the guys goes on to tell her he's a white lesbian she probably thinks he's transgender and unsuitable for reproduction. She just goes on confusing the man more, goes home and never thinks again of what happened.

She called him a bigot and that is what she feels at the moment being around him, unless she is using her brain and that you never can tell, not even when she attacks you like a rabid possum.

Some women can be really sweet so always stay on your guard, work out at the gym and don't miss your kung fu classes.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Generation spyPhone!

So Social Media made this happen then ? Yeah pretty much I can see that .

I heard a good program on how the USSR planned our demise. The defector guy who brought the official documents that it was in.
Near the top was “demoralize the populace”. Should be completed in 2 generations. Just get control of schools and social settings, and demoralize people in 2 ways -

-Make them accept and repeat what they know are lies and be punished if they challenge anything
-Make these 2 generations hate everything about their country through sheer repetition and social control

So we are just about there.

One interesting angle was that the USSR fell before they could see it through. But China and the democrats were happy to pick it up and run with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

When did this happen ?

Its been happening for a while now. They even teach it in school - critical race theory. Only white people are:
bad
racist
bigots
haters
privileged
tone deaf
evil.

It doesn't matter what it is. If its bad - it only applies to white people.

top topics

join